The CCP must be removed

I have and I do.
Laugh.gif

Your posts are not really anti any of that because you never have and never will actually do anything anti any of that. I have and I do. You are just a mentally ill moron repeating himself while sinking ever deeper into the sofa. Go get some treatment for your OCD then stop being an empty hypocrite, head case.

Now Sensei Snowflake has resorted to a single period in order to increase posts. It's all about volume when one is a member of China's 50 Cent Army. This low quality though could cause you to be executed by Xi. You really should be more careful.

Maybe you just ran out of fortune cookies? :laugh:

Okay, I'm with you. What do you want to do?
One suggestion- keep CCP lobbyists out of our affairs when the goal is to keep US dependent. CCP lobbies US bills to not be enacted, such as IN representative, Todd Young’s Endless Frontier Act. This is only one tiny example of what’s going on behind the scenes, although our political representatives should be fully aware of the situation.

U.S. Senator Todd Young (R-Ind.) responded to reports that the Chinese Communist Party is lobbying against his bill to invest in frontier technologies that will help the United States outcompete China. According to a Reuters report, the Chinese Embassy in Washington is pressuring American business leaders to oppose Senator Young’s United States Innovation and Competition Act, also known as the Endless Frontier Act.

“The report says the (Chinese) Embassy is threatening businesses by telling them they will lose market share in China if the bill becomes law.”

What will US corps do? Will mega corporations comply with the wishes of the largest bid/donor? If there’s ever been a time when the US needed to have ethical business leaders at the helm, the time is now.

Which US corporations will fall to the control of CPP has yet to be determined. Which US corps are already under CCP control? Full boycotts would change their tune as the US remains to be the top number one consumer market.

We have pumped trillions of dollars into China - the No. 1 enemy of the United States. It’s unimaginable stupidity. And now we’ve reached a point where CEO’s of American companies are forced to promote a vicious communist regime out of FEAR.

It’s time we permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP by force.

We have pumped trillions of dollars into China - the No. 1 enemy of the United States. It’s unimaginable stupidity. And now we’ve reached a point where CEO’s of American companies are forced to promote a vicious communist regime out of FEAR.

It’s time we permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP by force.
Great. What exactly are YOU going to do?

So what do you suggest? A war with China? With Biden in office? Sounds REALLY smart.
There wouldn't be a war. If the United States, Canada, England, Israel, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, etc. all pointed their nuclear warheads at China and informed Xi Jinping and the CCP it's "step-down time", it happens. Period. End of story.

Only takes a proper coalition. And it would never happen with Biden in office because Beijing Biden is getting filthy fucking rich off of China by selling out the United States.

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None.

It is time the entire international community takes these mother-fuckers out. Permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP from power now.

There wouldn't be a war. If the United States, Canada, England, Israel, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, etc. all pointed their nuclear warheads at China and informed Xi Jinping and the CCP it's "step-down time", it happens. Period. End of story.

And if everyone on earth held hands at the same time, there would be peace forever! :rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back