The Catholic sex scandal is a homosexual scandal

Any religion that relies on killing and/or subjugating others is wrong.

The only solution is to fire all homosexual priests and allow married men to join the priesthood.
It's a religious nut-job scandal. Outlaw all religion and it won't happen.

Sure, that's the ticket. Just outlaw religion and then all sexual sin will be gone.....

DONE! lol
Nice straw man, did you build that yourself or did your local Catholic priest help you? If so please show us on the doll where he touched you.

So, you're going to tell me that Amsterdam doesn't have window districts where anyone can walk by and gawk at the wares in human trafficking displayed for sale?
Excuse you, you were talking about pedophilia, which is sexual affinity for pre pubescent children. Don't try this bait and switch on me , charlatan. I will not dignify your trickery and dishonesty with further response.

Which is all religions. They all demand that people subjugate themselves to magical bullshit, including forcing suspension of their incredulity and faculties of reason. In other words, their humanity.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
The only solution is to fire all homosexual priests and allow married men to join the priesthood.

Sure, that's the ticket. Just outlaw religion and then all sexual sin will be gone.....

DONE! lol
Nice straw man, did you build that yourself or did your local Catholic priest help you? If so please show us on the doll where he touched you.

I'm not Catholic.

DONE! lol

I'm not Catholic.
What has that got to do with it?

Which is all religions. They all demand that people subjugate themselves to magical bullshit, including forcing suspension of their incredulity and faculties of reason. In other words, their humanity.
Actually though, Buddhism and some native american religions may be cool. But I could be wrong... :)

I'm talking about the obviously evil ones when I speak. And those are the trilogy based on the OT. Which is a false, and plagiarized, document.

Actually though, Buddhism and some native american religions may be cool. But I could be wrong... :)

To modern man, of course. Ultimately they're focused on self-worship. Nothing better in 2018 than that.

Jews and Catholics of today are very similar. Both often homosexual pedos. Jews were financed by reparations to take over various industries is the difference. But that is amazingly falling apart. Which is why they want Trump out.

Snout!!!! This is a Snout night out! Where you been man?

Shit.... good to see you!

Can you smell me?

'Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl.'
The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Richie Sumner'
'Yes, Father, it is.'
'And who was the girl you were with?!'
'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation.'

'Well, Richie, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?'
'I cannot say.'
'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?'
'I'll never tell.'
'Was it Nina Capelli?!'
'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.'
'Was it Cathy Piriano?'
'My lips are sealed.'
'Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?'
'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'

The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.'

Richie walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, 'What'd you get?'

'Four months vacation and five good leads.'

Last edited:
So, you're going to tell me that Amsterdam doesn't have window districts where anyone can walk by and gawk at the wares in human trafficking displayed for sale?
Excuse you, you were talking about pedophilia, which is sexual affinity for pre pubescent children. Don't try this bait and switch on me , charlatan. I will not dignify your trickery and dishonesty with further response.
And displaying one's self in a window or on the street sensually isn't offensive to children who may walk by? How uncaring and unfeeling can a society become? You are being dishonest to youself.

I want to point others to salvation, and you want to shut off the message. You call it superstitious nonsense or worse...

Nonsense... Pedophilia and homosexuality are not equivalent or even similar.

If a guy with a dick plays with another guy's dick, it's homosexual. There is no argument against that point. It is same-sex seduction regardless of the age of the players.

New Topics

Forum List

Back