The Catholic Church doesnt teach the substitution theology anymore

The Christians are the chosen now
Jews do not throw the word Chosen around lightly, nor do they use it as a broad brush. The Jews were chosen for a specific purpose, as were many non-Jewish people. As is each person, no matter their faith or denomination. If we can see The Chosen working at their task, we will have light and inspiration to discern our own task(s). This takes nothing away from the Jews and their task(s).

Jesus did fulfill the Law. He did what the Law of Moses couldn't do: he defeated the curse of Adam;
There was no "curse of Adam". True, Adam chose disobedience and mankind has that inclination. Jesus Way and life chose obedience. We have an example of each. Through Jesus we also know that life is eternal.

I suspect you won't understand until you read the Bible in its proper contexts and consider the time statements and audience relevance therein.
How long have you been studying the Bible in its proper context? How much time have you invested?

Jesus did fulfill the Law. He did what the Law of Moses couldn't do: he defeated the curse of Adam;
There was no "curse of Adam". True, Adam chose disobedience and mankind has that inclination. Jesus Way and life chose obedience. We have an example of each. Through Jesus we also know that life is eternal.
What curse did Jesus become as he hanged on the Cross?

That God would sentence Adam to death was not a curse?

Good for them. You don't seem to grasp that ancient Israel, this "chosen people," no longer exists.
Then by the same token, ancient Christianity no longer exists, which, basically, is the LDS position.

It's history. God sent Babylon to plunder Israel. Hence the divorce. Persia allowed Israel to return. The fact remains, God said "I had sent her away with a decree of divorce."
I suggest reading the entire book of Jeremiah. Chapter 31 has some interesting details.

"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us." (Gal 3:13)
Let's go back to Jesus' own words. "Your sins are forgiven.....Repentance for the forgiveness of sins." When sins are forgiven, there is no penalty. Under the law, people convicted of breaking the law were stone to death. The body was then hung on a stake (hung on a tree) as a warning, but taken down by nightfall. The lawbreaker was considered cursed, and leaving him exposed overnight was thought to bring a curse to the land.

Having faith in Jesus' teaching of "Sins are forgiven" means we need not fear being put to death, then hung on a tree/stake. Paul is asking his followers what will they put their faith in: The law and its consequences or in the teaching of Jesus? Do we choose curse/death, or do we choose forgiveness. If we choose forgiveness then we embrace repentance (turning away from sin). Jesus laid down his life to bring us this message and took it up again to show us we have no need to fear death.

This is why people laugh at Christians and the church. Christians make the Scriptures say what they do not actually say.
People laugh because they act as if the Bible was written in modern English for modern culture. I always recommend returning to the original languages and the original cultures.

I speak to everyone who criticed me

This part of everyone who is me did not understand what you did say suddenly about the everyones, who are called Muslims. Do you think the military inventions of the Osman empire in Europe have anything to do with such ideas? If so - what?

Forum List

Back