/———/ Who called Republicans deplorables and other names, eh Sparky?
The bed wetters have called everyone who opposes their regressive and destructive policies every sort of enemy. They've declared we want to kill all the old people, the babies, and everyone in between. They have insisted we want to poison, pollute and ruin the Earth's ability to sustain life as if we have a different place to live.

However when a rational, cognizant adult objectively considers the results of the bed wetter agenda, everything they claim about us is actually a reflection of them. This is why I don't waste time arguing with those parrots. I ridicule them and do what I can to marginalize their inane drivel.

The bed wetters have called everyone who opposes their regressive and destructive policies every sort of enemy. They've declared we want to kill all the old people, the babies, and everyone in between. They have insisted we want to poison, pollute and ruin the Earth's ability to sustain life as if we have a different place to live.

However when a rational, cognizant adult objectively considers the results of the bed wetter agenda, everything they claim about us is actually a reflection of them. This is why I don't waste time arguing with those parrots. I ridicule them and do what I can to marginalize their inane drivel.

/——-/ I find it ironic that the bed wetters call conservatives baby killers when they run the abortion clinics.

After studying hundreds of years of history, conservatives have the solutions down to a science - while progressives continue to toil in catastrophic failure as they ignore reality in favor of ideology.

As Ronald Reagan stated - "weakness invites aggression". When Bill Clinton refused to deal with Al Qaeda and pulled out of Somalia at the first sign of a fight (like a coward), he convinced the world that America was cowardly. That emboldened the world. That coupled with failing to deal with Al Qaeda gave them the time and motivation to plan and execute 9/11. The mastermind of the attack - Khalid Sheik Mohammed - admitted that they were stunned by the response by the Bush Administration and that the Bush strategy prevented more attacks.

“Then he looked at me and said, ‘How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?’” Mitchell writes.

“KSM explained that if the United States had treated 9/11 like a law enforcement matter, he would have had time to launch a second wave of attacks.” He was not able to do so because al-Qaeda was stunned “by the ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”

Had Ronald Reagan or George W. Bush been in office instead of Bill Clinton, 9/11 never happens. Weakness invites aggression. And the progressive idealistic weakness has invited unspeakable horrors against the U.S. It was done once again by Barack Obama - by making heavy cuts to our U.S. military (sending a signal to enemies) and by sending billions in ransom money to Iran.

A horrifying look into the mind of 9/11’s mastermind, in his own words
WTF are you talking about? George W Bush WAS in office during 9/11!

After studying hundreds of years of history, conservatives have the solutions down to a science - while progressives continue to toil in catastrophic failure as they ignore reality in favor of ideology.

As Ronald Reagan stated - "weakness invites aggression". When Bill Clinton refused to deal with Al Qaeda and pulled out of Somalia at the first sign of a fight (like a coward), he convinced the world that America was cowardly. That emboldened the world. That coupled with failing to deal with Al Qaeda gave them the time and motivation to plan and execute 9/11. The mastermind of the attack - Khalid Sheik Mohammed - admitted that they were stunned by the response by the Bush Administration and that the Bush strategy prevented more attacks.

“Then he looked at me and said, ‘How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?’” Mitchell writes.

“KSM explained that if the United States had treated 9/11 like a law enforcement matter, he would have had time to launch a second wave of attacks.” He was not able to do so because al-Qaeda was stunned “by the ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”

Had Ronald Reagan or George W. Bush been in office instead of Bill Clinton, 9/11 never happens. Weakness invites aggression. And the progressive idealistic weakness has invited unspeakable horrors against the U.S. It was done once again by Barack Obama - by making heavy cuts to our U.S. military (sending a signal to enemies) and by sending billions in ransom money to Iran.

A horrifying look into the mind of 9/11’s mastermind, in his own words
Bill Clinton also passed on the opportunity to take out Bin Laden before 9/11. He was too busy using Monica's ears for love handles

And the Taliban offered to hand over UBL and Bush refused the deal!
1669837724593.png

You're a fucking liar. You know it was conditional and the conditions were bullshit. Who in the hell do you think you're dealing with? Stupid moron. You're the problem in this country.
And what were the conditions? That he show proof UBL was involved? Why is that a unreasonable demand? Just hand over whomever we think is guilty!

I did my research and that was the condition! Hey mother-fucker, why don't you show proof it wasn't? C'mon pussy, why don't you pony up your evidence?
You're a liar. You know that the Taliban wanted to "discuss" turning over Bin Laden to a third country if we stopped the bombing. They could have turned him in and were given time to do so before the bombing started. Why do you lie about this?

WTF are you talking about? George W Bush WAS in office during 9/11!
Genius...GWB was in office a grand total of 10 months when the 9/11 attacks occurred. Al Qaeda detainees are on record stating that they planned, recruited, trained, and financed over several years (ie the Democrat Bill Clinton administration).

They did all of that watching Clinton ignore the Kenya and Tanzania bombings and pull out of Mogadishu the moment there was any resistance. That's exactly why KSM said Al Qaeda was "stunned by the ferocity" of the US response.

Weakness invites aggression. And the entire world knows that the Democrats are physically, mentally, and morally weak.

And the Taliban offered to hand over UBL and Bush refused the deal!
No they didn't. They literally said they exact opposite. They stated he was their "guest" and would not be turned over under any circumstance.

Stop making shit up and just admit you embrace a failed and ignorant ideology.

I did my research and that was the condition!
Your ignorance is truly astounding.
U.S. officials have dismissed statements from the (Taliban) regime, which has at various times claimed bin Laden had left the country, was hiding in a location unknown even to the Taliban, was "under the control" of the regime and was free to lead a jihad or holy war from the country.
They refused to turn over Bin Laden - calling him their "guest". Once we started bombing, they made the wild claims quoted above. Once all of that failed, they said they would turn Bin Laden over to a "third country" if the US would stop military operations.

They never offered to give him up to the US. Never. And here is hard left ABC proving you're a pathological liar who just makes shit up.

Forum List

Back