I already did in the original post about it (post #1,031). You should really pay attention and learn how to use a website. Oops.

Hint: try clicking on the words “toxic waste” (which are clearly a link) in that post.
And that post didn’t convince me using any facts.

Which one are you claiming would convince me?

And that post didn’t convince me using any facts.
My post doesn’t have to convince you of anything. The link that you can’t figure out how to click will :laugh:
Which one are you claiming would convince me?
I not only gave you the post number, I turned it into a link so you could click on it and it would take you directly to it.

Is there a trusted adult you could call to show you how to use a computer?

My post doesn’t have to convince you of anything. The link that you can’t figure out how to click will :laugh:

I not only gave you the post number, I turned it into a link so you could click on it and it would take you directly to it.

Is there a trusted adult you could call to show you how to use a computer?
There was just you opinion on the post.

What was the point?

There was just you opinion on the post.
No, there is a real honest-to-goodness link there. Maybe ask a trusted adult to help you use the computer?

Not sure what else I can do. I can’t make it anymore clear. Gave you the post number and told you exactly what to click on. 🤷‍♂️

What was the point?
Here dude…since you can’t figure out how to use a computer I’m going to literally spoon-feed you this link. I can’t do anymore for you here. If you can’t click this, you need to simply shut down your computer and give up.

From your beloved left-wing NPR:

No, there is a real honest-to-goodness link there. Maybe ask a trusted adult to help you use the computer?

Not sure what else I can do. I can’t make it anymore clear. Gave you the post number and told you exactly what to click on. 🤷‍♂️
Again not sure what you think that post would convince me of. I can post a link to the BP gulf oil spill, Exxon Valdes oil spill, coal tailings spills, 3-mile Island and so on....

So again what is your point?

This is what Democrat cities look like…

Again not sure what you think that post would convince me of.

So again what is your point?
You in post #1,040:
Post the source link of your assertion.
You asked for a link (even though I had already provided it) and then when I have to spoon-feed you the link, you ask what the point of it was (the point was you asked for it 🤦‍♂️)

At this point I’m just going to block you because you’re literally incapable of following a discussion, remembering what you said, etc. Not sure if you’re intoxicated or what but it’s just a waste of my valuable time to interact with you.

Best of luck to you, my friend. God knows you’re going to need it.

You in post #1,040:

You asked for a link (even though I had already provided it) and then when I have to spoon-feed you the link, you ask what the point of it was (the point was you asked for it 🤦‍♂️)

At this point I’m just going to block you because you’re literally incapable of following a discussion, remembering what you said, etc. Not sure if you’re intoxicated or what but it’s just a waste of my valuable time to interact with you.

Best of luck to you, my friend. God knows you’re going to need it.
Run away little noi

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s own mother fled her district for Florida and raved about how much she enjoyed the liberty and absence of state income tax 🤷‍♂️

089A07B8-CDB8-454F-A525-B9451BF62A25.jpeg

Things go to absolute hell wherever and whenever the Democrats are in control...

Things go to hell wherever - and whenever - the Democrats are in charge.

Nothing ends in misery like liberalism...
The harder left you go the worse the misery gets. Pol Pot was likely the most hard core bed wetting leftist and wiped out 25% of his own people.

Forum List

Back