Left wing policies created this nation. Is the problem you simply lack the usual history background or what?
The left: this nation was founded by disgusting slave rapists

Also the left: we created this nation

Um....ok??? You literally just admitted that the left-wing ideology embraces both slavery (true) and rape (true). Oops. :laugh:

Left wing policies created this nation. Is the problem you simply lack the usual history background or what?
The left: this nation was founded by disgusting slave rapists

Also the left: we created this nation

Um....ok??? You literally just admitted that the left-wing ideology embraces both slavery (true) and rape (true). Oops. :laugh:
See Trump about rape. Left wing ideology created the Declaration Of Independence, the Constitution and the USA. True the Southern conservatives endorsed slavery, but liberal Lincoln and his even more liberal party freed the slaves with mostly Northern help.
The real question is why did the Republican party change its ideology to conservatism?

...liberal Lincoln and his even more liberal party freed the slaves with mostly Northern help.
And now retard, er I mean regent, is trying to rewrite history to make people believe that Lincoln wasn’t a Republican. :laugh:

Can’t say I blame her though. I would be ashamed of my party’s history too if I were a Dumbocrat.

Left wing ideology created the Declaration Of Independence failed state formerly known as the U.S.S.R., the Constitution failed state currently known as Venezuela, and the USA Nazi party.
Since you dropped out of high school, I fixed it for you (free of charge).

See Trump about rape. Left wing ideology created the Declaration Of Independence, the Constitution and the USA. True the Southern conservatives endorsed slavery, but liberal Lincoln and his even more liberal party freed the slaves with mostly Northern help.
The real question is why did the Republican party change its ideology to conservatism?

tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif

Say-Wut-S.png

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

Nothing ends in catastrophic failure like idiotic left-wing policy...
Households that currently have employer-sponsored coverage would be particularly hard hit, as their disposable incomes would shrink by an average of $10,554, and 87% of them would be financially worse off.
So why do the Dumbocrats want this? Because it is power. Control over the healthcare sector is control over society.

No Matter What the Left Says, 'Medicare for All' Will Cost You. A Lot.

Why would anybody vote Democrat?
“After I began to volunteer with this alderman and learn the ways of the Democratic Party … I began to question some of the narratives,” says Gianno Caldwell. “Why is it that although these politicians come every year during election time, why is it the conditions and the communities never get better?”
More and more people are slowly starting to wake up. #WalkAway

He Grew Up Poor in Chicago. Then Conservative Values Helped Transform His Life.

“After I began to volunteer with this alderman and learn the ways of the Democratic Party … I began to question some of the narratives,” says Gianno Caldwell. “Why is it that although these politicians come every year during election time, why is it the conditions and the communities never get better?”
So why does Chicago vote Democratic?

So why does Chicago vote Democratic?
So why does Chicago always vote Democratic?

So why does Chicago always vote Democratic?
Ignorance. The Dumbocrat Party keeps telling them about all of the “free” handouts that party will give them. Then the party intentionally obliterated education in America. Leaving a dumb and dependent electorate. Exactly what the left wants/needs.

Forum List

Back