What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh! I see. Well, they say that a picture is worth a thousand words...

View attachment 554747
Please note the longitude and latitude in the photograph. Feel free to confirm that is Atlanta for yourself. Thanks for playing!
Where can one find the economic drivers in the state of GA?

Looking for you to play.

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where can one find the economic drivers in the state of GA?
Where can one find a leftist who is willing to simply accept reality? Someone with a penis and testicles is not a woman, and the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology.

Show me nation, state, or city, run by the left and I'll show you a shit-hole every time.

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
Where can one find a leftist who is willing to simply accept reality? Someone with a penis and testicles is not a woman, and the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology.

Show me nation, state, or city, run by the left and I'll show you a shit-hole every time.
Madison, WI

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats will NEVER admit they have embraced a failed ideology and that their policies are catastrophic. Instead, they will always scream "racism" and call for more of their ineffective policies 🤦‍♂️

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Folks, it doesn’t work. It has never worked. It never will work.
No individual pilgrim owned crops they grew, so no one had an incentive to work harder to produce extra to sell. Since even slackers got food from the communal supply, they had no reason to work hard.
It’s just basic common sense. But sadly, the left lacks common sense. This is exactly what collapsed Venezuela.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List