The Cat and Dog Brought Home a New Friend

From how tame that the deer seems to be, I would say that it lives there with the people that made the video.
They live on the edge of the woods and many critters feel comfortable visiting.

I have a very large grey housecat. He likes to sit with a groundhog that lives under my shed

Ny cat watches squirrels and rabbits but doesnt attack them.
My one cat used to chase squirrels. Then the squirrels started ganging up on him and chasing him back, so cat and squirrels reached an agreement to ignore each other.

After a few headless bunnies, you get jaded. I'd start picking them up and pretend to eat them, just to show kitty that her gifts were appreciated.

Oh, she brought one of them into the house before killing it. It's really hard to get arterial spray off of flat white paint. If the CSI team every comes in and sprays the luminol around, I'm going to look like a serial killer.

This is the better world that is coming, just as soon as the nature of Man changes

View attachment 533336
That is cute, but actually pretty sad. A young small game animal in the wild without fear of humans, does not have much of a future, when they are grown up and have to survive during hunting season.

Forum List

Back