The California way..........

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

California is the model the DNC has for the country, with the highest gas prices and homeless rates and taxation in the country. It is what we all will become eventually. The only difference is, there won't be any states to run to to get away from it all like what we are seeing today.

Governor Newsom is proud of these things as he suggests a "rebate" for consumers to help combat gas prices.

Wut?

Where does this money come from I wonder? I know, it's the DNC inflationary money tree where they get all their money from to pay for things we can't afford.

Silly me.

At least Newsom admits that the real war is on fossil fuels and has very little to do with what Putin is doing.

The article then goes into their weird discussion about democracy being preserved by such states as California.

This coming from a one party state?

Hilarious.

he said would lead to "more extreme weather, more extreme drought and more wildfires."

Mean like what's been happening on this planet for the past couple billion years? We all know the world has had world wide floods, world wide fires, world wide droughts, an ice age, extinction level volcanoes, a reversal of the poles, tectonic activity so great it broke apart land masses, extinction of almost all life and a lot more.

It's crazy people say the world is static and never changes except all the sudden fossil fuel has caused all these problems.

And rebates? So you have to file for them or something? And where is this money coming from? The people will end of paying for it one way or another.

California is the model the DNC has for the country, with the highest gas prices and homeless rates and taxation in the country. It is what we all will become eventually. The only difference is, there won't be any states to run to to get away from it all like what we are seeing today.

Governor Newsom is proud of these things as he suggests a "rebate" for consumers to help combat gas prices.

Wut?

Where does this money come from I wonder? I know, it's the DNC inflationary money tree where they get all their money from to pay for things we can't afford.

Silly me.

At least Newsom admits that the real war is on fossil fuels and has very little to do with what Putin is doing.

The article then goes into their weird discussion about democracy being preserved by such states as California.

This coming from a one party state?

Hilarious.
What about rebates for the increased cost of food (and every other product) resulting from rising gas prices causing skyrocketing transportation costs? Do these idiots not realize that added cost is being passed on to consumers? Buying an electric car won't solve the rapidly rising costs of consumer goods. Last time I checked, teleportation technology was still science fiction.

Forum List

Back