The California Supreme Court has overturned the 2005 death sentence for Scott Peterson in the slaying of his eight-month pregnant wife with son Connor

Well, he's not out of the woods yet. The judge said that there were problems with the jury when they first sought out the death penalty, which is why it was overturned.

However, the judge said that prosecutors are free to seek out the death penalty again if they choose. Me? I think that because he killed not only his wife, but an unborn child, he should be given the death penalty.

Being against the death penalty I'm happy with this. I'd rather he have to live with what he did for the rest of his life, not get the easy way out with a needle in his arm.

Being against the death penalty I'm happy with this. I'd rather he have to live with what he did for the rest of his life, not get the easy way out with a needle in his arm.

Being against government allowing the rape, beating, and murder of people in their custody - in prisons, I am 99.999999% against prison murders. This one, I'd overlook.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back