The Cabal

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I am a QAnon supporter. there is a chapter titled The Cabal in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon. It does not name the men who rule the world but Conspiracy Theorists like myself know the men's names. The Cabal is Nathan Rothschild in London in the 1800s and David Rockefeller in New York City in the 1900s. The Rothschild family and The Rockefeller family are The Cabal that rule the world.

You are not giving yourself enough credit calling yourself a conspiracy theorists,you are a conspiracy REALIST.conspiracy theorists are the loons who grasp onto the governments debunked conspiracy theories like bin laden and 19 Muslims being behind 9/11 or embracing the unproven theory the virus is killing millions around the world.

You are not giving yourself enough credit calling yourself a conspiracy theorists,you are a conspiracy REALIST.conspiracy theorists are the loons who grasp onto the governments debunked conspiracy theories like bin laden and 19 Muslims being behind 9/11 or embracing the unproven theory the virus is killing millions around the world.
thank you very much! it is not only Nostradamus that talks about The Cabal but also a Council of Aliens talks about The Cabal in the Convoluted Universe books and other books by Dolores Cannon. www.ozarkmt.com

Last edited:
1639037549915.png

The Aliens talk about The Cabal and the virus in the chapter titled The Old Earth in the book The Three Waves of Volunteers And The New Earth by Dolores Cannon.
They say The Cabal uses fear to control people. This pandemic is not even an epidemic and is being exaggerated. The Cabal is currently losing power and they are doing extreme things to stay in power.
I see to no suprise you listen to alternative media sources as well.we keep hearing the white hats in the military are in control and the black hats the deep state is running scared,i want to believe that but it just seems like things are getting worse and worse instead of better as they say they are.

I am a QAnon supporter. there is a chapter titled The Cabal in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon. It does not name the men who rule the world but Conspiracy Theorists like myself know the men's names. The Cabal is Nathan Rothschild in London in the 1800s and David Rockefeller in New York City in the 1900s. The Rothschild family and The Rockefeller family are The Cabal that rule the world.

Anyone who believes that rubbish is an idiot.

I see to no suprise you listen to alternative media sources as well.we keep hearing the white hats in the military are in control and the black hats the deep state is running scared,i want to believe that but it just seems like things are getting worse and worse instead of better as they say they are.
i do not know who is saying that but i have not heard that. i think the Cabal is losing control because more people know their identity because of the internet.

i do not know who is saying that but i have not heard that. i think the Cabal is losing control because more people know their identity because of the internet.
Check your pm,box I want to give you sources free of trolls,people like Colin are from langley and I don’t then,to know about it.oh I see you don’t have a pm,send me a pm then.

Check your pm,box I want to give you sources free of trolls,people like Colin are from langley and I don’t then,to know about it.oh I see you don’t have a pm,send me a pm then.
sorry but i like staying on the message board. i turned off my private message function.

Forum List

Back