The bull behind the "outsiders", the lunatics fall for all the time.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I know the right winged nuts in this country are insane, this much is fact.....but its heart wrenching watching these lunatics, who vote for conservatives time and time again and always end up with shit to now focus all their frustrations and hopes on the so called "outsiders". As if there's a gotdamned difference???? I wish these people were stripped of their voting rights because lunatics on the right, are mentally incapable of making rational decisions. This last crop of GOP nuts they voted in last election has done nothing promised, wasting time and money and have proven once again, like all GOP elected official do, that they;re incapable of governing and now the lunatics are voting for neo nuts from the tea party or anything that isn't a insider, as if this shit exists at all to solve their imaginary problems. Bottom line is this, you sick shit for brain fucks, the conservative party is nothing but a bunch of red fucks who use you stupid idiots to gain power and grow their own wealth. Stop being so gotdamned stupid, please!! Donald Trump will disappoint you, The GOP majority congress has disappointed you, Bush Jr. disappointed you, GOP governors disappoint you, grow a brain you simple minded fools!!

• Banned
I know the right winged nuts in this country are insane, this much is fact.....but its heart wrenching watching these lunatics, who vote for conservatives time and time again and always end up with shit to now focus all their frustrations and hopes on the so called "outsiders". As if there's a gotdamned difference???? I wish these people were stripped of their voting rights because lunatics on the right, are mentally incapable of making rational decisions. This last crop of GOP nuts they voted in last election has done nothing promised, wasting time and money and have proven once again, like all GOP elected official do, that they;re incapable of governing and now the lunatics are voting for neo nuts from the tea party or anything that isn't a insider, as if this shit exists at all to solve their imaginary problems. Bottom line is this, you sick shit for brain fucks, the conservative party is nothing but a bunch of red fucks who use you stupid idiots to gain power and grow their own wealth. Stop being so gotdamned stupid, please!! Donald Trump will disappoint you, The GOP majority congress has disappointed you, Bush Jr. disappointed you, GOP governors disappoint you, grow a brain you simple minded fools!!

Bernie Sanders And Elizabeth Warren May Have Just Saved Consumers $14 Billion
Cable rules are changing after months of pressure from liberal senators.

Forum List

Back