The BS I Heard On TV The Other Day.

deskeptify

Aug 23, 2017
There was a show on the other day about terrorism. I didn't bother watching it. Because as a White American, I'm not a fan of BS and misdirection. But unfortunately, I did happen to catch about the last 30 seconds of it. They had some worthless sand negro on there saying that if we do something to muslims in general because of muslim terrorists, then the terrorists win.

Some choice. If we do nothing about them, they win. And if we do something positive about them, they supposedly win again. BULLSHIT!!!!!!! Any White person would have their "minds" swimming in a state of traitorous delusion to think that we need them around at all. I say we get rid of them all! "Good" or bad. That way, they won't be around to bother us. What would that mean? WE WIN! WIN!! WIN!!! WIN!!!!

There was a show on the other day about terrorism. I didn't bother watching it. Because as a White American, I'm not a fan of BS and misdirection. But unfortunately, I did happen to catch about the last 30 seconds of it. They had some worthless sand negro on there saying that if we do something to muslims in general because of muslim terrorists, then the terrorists win.

Some choice. If we do nothing about them, they win. And if we do something positive about them, they supposedly win again. BULLSHIT!!!!!!! Any White person would have their "minds" swimming in a state of traitorous delusion to think that we need them around at all. I say we get rid of them all! "Good" or bad. That way, they won't be around to bother us. What would that mean? WE WIN! WIN!! WIN!!! WIN!!!!

:cuckoo:

Well, they certainly don't mix well with modern civilization.

• Banned

That is true. Their version of Jesus personally cut the heads off many hundreds of people with a knife. He was also a pedophile. Also, we don't treat our women like cattle or cut their clits off. Their society is also accepting of not only pedophilia but pederasty as well. Also, to them, religion and government should be the same. Etc. etc. etc. Anybody would have to be an idiot to think that we should allow them to live among us.

Why are you making this about race and not culture?

Why are you posting a political or race thread in the military section?

As for the terrorists, fuck them. Neutralize all of them and those who support them.

With the way the TSA ripped open my aunt's 30 year old Samsonite, silk lined dressing case, the terrorists have won.

By the way, we're crackers, and our family has been in the US since before it was a country. Utter bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Banned

As for the terrorists, fuck them. Neutralize all of them and those who support them.

Why race? Because race (species) is the very rock bottom foundation of all problems. It is why all flocks of birds are the same species of bird. And why all schools of fish are the same species of fish.

This all revolves around death. Have you ever heard of the military being involved in death?

• Banned
With the way the TSA ripped open my aunt's 30 year old Samsonite, silk lined dressing case, the terrorists have won.

By the way, we're crackers, and our family has been in the US since before it was a country.

I fucking LOVE the way you THINK!!! How strange for you to be around here. I am reminded of sheriff Joe Arpiao who was charged with contempt of court for racial profiling. What idiotic lunatic stupidity! They are having trouble with mexican criminals and illegals. Does anybody think their time would be best spent by pulling over White people?

By the way, we're crackers, and our family has been in the US since before it was a country.

I fucking LOVE the way you THINK!!! How strange for you to be around here. I am reminded of sheriff Joe Arpiao who was charged with contempt of court for racial profiling. What idiotic lunatic stupidity! They are having trouble with mexican criminals and illegals. Does anybody think their time would be best spent by pulling over White people?

If the white people are criminals, then yes.

Btw, Welcome to USMB. Meet the mascot:

3.jpg

Fight it like a War or get the hell out.

I take it you are talking about the war in the middle east. Screw that. Just send them back from the shitholes they came from and let them fight it out amongst themselves.
We are still there because of politicians with no back bone to fight it like a War......................Haven't fought it like a WAR since WWII..............Korea is a pain in our ass now because Truman played politcs.............and refused to fight it like a War..........We been doing the same damned thing since then.

Why race? Because race (species) is the very rock bottom foundation of all problems. It is why all flocks of birds are the same species of bird. And why all schools of fish are the same species of fish.

This all revolves around death. Have you ever heard of the military being involved in death?
Dude, we're all the same species and only fucking morons think skin tone is the "foundation of all problems".

The difference is culture. Look at the Brits and French going cats and dogs for centuries or all the Euro nations for that matter. Same skin tone, different culture.

I take it you are talking about the war in the middle east. Screw that. Just send them back from the shitholes they came from and let them fight it out amongst themselves.
We are still there because of politicians with no back bone to fight it like a War......................Haven't fought it like a WAR since WWII..............Korea is a pain in our ass now because Truman played politcs.............and refused to fight it like a War..........We been doing the same damned thing since then.

You are wrong. The main reason we are there is because the world is sinking into an overpopulated shithole with ever decreasing resources. For most of them, they have no other option but war. We would be better off by not being involved in any way shape or form. Which includes not having their kind living amongst us. As for WW II and the rest, you really have no idea.

I think it is a banned troll returning under a different name.

:cuckoo:

By the way, we're crackers, and our family has been in the US since before it was a country. Utter bullshit.
We did it to ourselves. We've become a nation of spineless, fearful weaklings, mere shadows of our Founding Fathers who fought against an empire.

Dude, we're all the same species and only fucking morons think skin tone is the "foundation of all problems".

The difference is culture. Look at the Brits and French going cats and dogs for centuries or all the Euro nations for that matter. Same skin tone, different culture.

"Race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." So, do "races" exist? Also, there is so much more going on rather than just "skin tone" that the truth would make you shit your pants. To bad the truth isn't allowed around here. Or I would tell you more.

You are wrong. The main reason we are there is because the world is sinking into an overpopulated shithole with ever decreasing resources. For most of them, they have no other option but war. We would be better off by not being involved in any way shape or form. Which includes not having their kind living amongst us. As for WW II and the rest, you really have no idea.
That is a matter of opinion................I've served over there............so your comment will be circular filed by me.

They have been starting caliphates since 700.......long before this country was even here.

That is true. Their version of Jesus personally cut the heads off many hundreds of people with a knife. He was also a pedophile. Also, we don't treat our women like cattle or cut their clits off. Their society is also accepting of not only pedophilia but pederasty as well. Also, to them, religion and government should be the same. Etc. etc. etc. Anybody would have to be an idiot to think that we should allow them to live among us.

The Camel Is Inside the Tent
None of that matters; what they do in their own countries is never any of our business. The only important thing is that they want to conquer us. We must force them to leave; we must also shame and shun the Islamophiles into silence.

Robed Robbers

The courts themselves deserve nothing but contempt. Their self-authorized decisions on legislation must be nullified. This is the weapon the terrorists and Antifa gangs have been using to nullify the will of the people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back