The British royal family

I like the Brit's, they're smart people, but this "royal family" seems pretty silly to me. Outside of a few years in the military, the men do very little, and the women do even less. If the British people want to spend their tax dollars supporting this "decaying gentry" it's OK with me, but I'd be happy if it all went the way of the horse and buggy. What say you?

Of course, first destroy Christianity, then monarchy, thereafter coming 'democracy', tyranny of insane satanists and Freemasons ( s. Covid-1984 scamdemic )
Brits needs the resurrection of Christianity, monarchy, kicking out all enemies and back to the traditional values.
You can't know it..but this is one of the funniest things I've read this year~

You actually called our founding fathers Satanists! How cool is that? ...or, are you referring To Cromwell?

Reestablishing the absolute monarchy? Charles I would agree...but he lost his head over the issue. I missed the destruction of Christianity, there seems to be a few still about.

Traditional values? Drawing and Quartering? Tyburn Hill? A proper appreciation of the White Man's burden?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back