The Brave Russians and their Mighty Military

This guy is the Russian Bill O'Reilly. I've watched so many videos of him talking about how brave Russians are, how superior their military is, how they will drop nuclear bombs on America, how he wishes he could join them fighting in Ukraine. And now, when they draft him? :auiqs.jpg:

You need to see the rank bigotry he's spewing, also.

This guy is the Russian Bill O'Reilly. I've watched so many videos of him talking about how brave Russians are, how superior their military is, how they will drop nuclear bombs on America, how he wishes he could join them fighting in Ukraine. And now, when they draft him? :auiqs.jpg:

Big deal thiers six million nazi fag Ukrainians hiding in Poland alone

They ain't all women and children

Cool story. When are you joining Zelensky’s mercenaries?

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

20220928_011838.jpg

Gotta love the digs on the right. Classic bullshit.

ANYWAYS, I just wanted to share this. I keep tabs on pro-Z Russian Tik Tok accounts because I am interested in the war, and equipment being used. So here are some screenshots for those of you on the right who think Russia is "freeing" Ukraine, or "Putin is actually a friend of the American right"... Here is a reminder that they are not.

Screenshot_20220927-100713.png
Screenshot_20220927-100634.png
Screenshot_20220926-235642.png

To defeat Russia, is to defeat a classic enemy of our nation. They hate us. Let's tire them out so they are no longer a threat.

I noticed that there was something in this translation they didn't want English speakers to read. . .

:eusa_think:

Russia will get the territory they want. You are delusional if you believe otherwise. The realities of that conflict are not affected by the massive psyops going on that all of you idiots are buying into.

ANYWAYS, I just wanted to share this. I keep tabs on pro-Z Russian Tik Tok accounts because I am interested in the war, and equipment being used. So here are some screenshots for those of you on the right who think Russia is "freeing" Ukraine, or "Putin is actually a friend of the American right"... Here is a reminder that they are not.

View attachment 702515View attachment 702514View attachment 702513

To defeat Russia, is to defeat a classic enemy of our nation. They hate us. Let's tire them out so they are no longer a threat.
The real enemy is the Khmer Rouge, Democrats

View attachment 702515View attachment 702514View attachment 702513

You have it backwards here.

It is not they that are a threat to us, it is we who are being a threat to to them. Our military bases have THEIR nation surrounded.
iu

We have pumped arms and money into a war that threatens their sovereignty, not the other way around. Otherwise? We would have peaceful relations.

It was the US and British ruling elites that sent communists into Russia, to start the Russian Revolution, to assassinate and decapitate their monarchy in the first place, because the British crown did not want to compete with the Russian aristocracy or their oligarchs.

It was the Russians and French who helped the Americans against the English and Germans in our Revolutionary war.

If it had not been for the threat of Russia, coming in on the side of the North? The English and French would have entered into the civil war on the side of the South, permanently destroying our nation.

You really have no idea, AT ALL, what you are talking about, when it comes to global politics. That much is clear. Nor do you really understand who the real enemy is.

0f8.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back