The bottom half of Manchinema, Kyrsten Sinema Hits A Record 8% Approval Rating

Here, let me short circuit your bet, MarcATL

Your bet is null and void. Your assertion of Sinema being a "corporate Democrat" is a strawman.

Your argument is hollow, given that almost every candidate running for federal office in the United States receives donations from out-of-state billionaires. Including your precious Democrats in both houses of congress, and get this, presidentidal candidates!

Biden was supported by corporate donors, yet you voted for him Marc! That makes you a glowing, flaming hypocrite.

Last edited:
It also never occurred to Marc that a great majority of those 59 billionaires are Democrats. DEMOCRATS. The GOP donors who are donating now are recent given her actions on BBB and the filibuster.

The irony is painful.

You whine and cry about wealth inequality, but vote for people who are supported by others who also cry about wealth inequality and live in the top 1% of the income bracket!

You Marc are an idiot. Pure and simple.

Now kindly piss off with your bets.

Last edited:
Here, let me short circuit your bet, MarcATL

Your bet is null and void. Your assertion of Sinema being a "corporate Democrat" is a strawman.

Your argument is hollow, given that almost every candidate running for federal office in the United States receives donations from out-of-state billionaires. Including your precious Democrats in both houses of congress, and get this, presidentidal candidates!

Biden was supported by corporate donors, yet you voted for him Marc! That makes you a glowing, flaming hypocrite.
That's exactly the list and the link I would have posted.

At least you had the half-of-sense to not test me.

Good boy!

That's exactly the list and the link I would have posted.

At least you had the half-of-sense to not test me.

Good boy!

Don't delude yourself. But while we're at it, don't test me, churl. I will obliterate your arguments and your preconceptions. Also, there was no test, I was simply smart enough to see through your trap and shoved that bet back down your liberal throat.

You do your best to prey on people here, making bets you know that neither you nor they will honor. That only reveals your lack of confidence or cogent argument or position.

Not afraid to challenge you on the merits of your arguments, Marc. So, come at me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back