The Boss' Dogs

These two love coffee and veggie burritos. If you run, they will give chase.
Aren't they great?

View attachment 304496
What kids dog likes veggie burritos? They're carnivores, give the poor pooches some meat for pity sake.
dogs are omnivores not carnivores,,,

Don't tell my dog Fritz. He'll eat vegetables when they're mixed in with meat though like Merrick's Grammy's Pot Pie or Pappy's Pot Roast but he loves his meat. Our last schnauzer would eat raw carrots occasionally but Fritz won't touch them. Sometimes he picks around vegetables but he eats like a pig so pretty much everything eventually gets gone. I've never seen a dog with such an enthusiastic appetite.

thats just a matter of preference,,I would eat just cheeseburgers if given the choice,,
Can you lick your own ballz ?

These two love coffee and veggie burritos. If you run, they will give chase.
Aren't they great?

View attachment 304496
What kids dog likes veggie burritos? They're carnivores, give the poor pooches some meat for pity sake.

Don't tell my dog Fritz. He'll eat vegetables when they're mixed in with meat though like Merrick's Grammy's Pot Pie or Pappy's Pot Roast but he loves his meat. Our last schnauzer would eat raw carrots occasionally but Fritz won't touch them. Sometimes he picks around vegetables but he eats like a pig so pretty much everything eventually gets gone. I've never seen a dog with such an enthusiastic appetite.

thats just a matter of preference,,I would eat just cheeseburgers if given the choice,,

if I could do that I wouldnt need your wife to come over twice a week,,,

I fed my dogs home cooked meals. Whole chicken up up, deboned, skin removed...with rice, green beans or carrots or both mixed in. For snacks, they got a handful of dry dog food. Otherwise, that one whole chicken lasted almost a week. I bagged it in freezer bags and when needed..just thawed out another one. Did that every week.

They also loved fruits. Bananas were a fav. And pears. Apples. Peaches. I just rinsed them off (canned) to get the extra syrup/sugar off. NEVER feed them grapes. Or raisins. Bad for them..like chocolate is.

Thanksgiving...I didn't have to cook the stew, lol. They had LOTS of leftover stews from that bird. :)

Doing the chicken stew is cheaper than a bag of dog food..and tastier.

if I could do that I wouldnt need your wife to come over twice a week,,,
Ouch but...LOL

Forum List

Back