The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Like I stated, gaslighting and projection, only work on Russians and Trumptards.
Really? For Trump's entire Admin, you were laughing at Trump about his physical condition.

Now you've been told he's strong enough to wrestle control of a vehicle away from two strong, fit men.

doublethink.jpg

Orwell had you nailed to the wall.

I'll be back to laugh at you. They have already gotten the corroborating witnesses. If you got your head out of Laura Ingraham's ass you would know this.

Arguing with daveman:

View attachment 665635
Doubtful. You'll be told to believe something else entirely tomorrow, and then THAT will be the gospel truth.

But if I'm right, you'll pretend this conversation never happened. Guaranteed.

You have nothing...but damned if you weren't told to believe you have the "bombshell" that'll put Trump away forever.
NOTHING, like the retards that believed the Arizona recount was the "bombshell".
John Huber was the "bombshell".

Really? For Trump's entire Admin, you were laughing at Trump about his physical condition.

Now you've been told he's strong enough to wrestle control of a vehicle away from two strong, fit men.
Who said that?
It didn't prevent him from trying.
View attachment 665664

Orwell had you nailed to the wall.

No, Orwell had you Trumptards nailed.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

NOTHING, like the retards that believed the Arizona recount was the "bombshell".
John Huber was the "bombshell".
I haven't paid much attention to the recount. Even if it's proved conclusively that the Democrats cheated enough to make Biden win, what then? There is no precedent to cover that in American history.

No, I support strengthening election laws to make elections fair, open, and honest.

Democrats hate that idea, for some reason.

Forum List

Back