The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Your opinion only works on Trumptards and Russians.

Gee that's funny, I see leftie DA's being ridden out of town on a rail all over the country. Latest one is in Philadelphia, and I'm very proud to say I helped.

You're leaving town, fucktard. Bye, see ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.

Keep repeating that moron, STILL doesn't make it true regardless of what the Huckster tells you.

But it IS true. It's happening even as we speak. This time next week there will be one less leftard in power.

You fuckers are corrupt. Hit the road, Jack. And dontcha come back

Gee that's funny, I see leftie DA's being ridden out of town on a rail all over the country. Latest one is in Philadelphia, and I'm very proud to say I helped.

You're leaving town, fucktard. Bye, see ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.

But it IS true. It's happening even as we speak. This time next week there will be one less leftard in power.

You fuckers are corrupt. Hit the road, Jack. And dontcha come back
Like I stated, gaslighting and projection, only work on Russians and Trumptards.

YWY0aN8.jpg

did Trump ever apologize for his lies.
The Left tells us that Trump is unhealthy, fat and can't even ride a bike like Shortbus Joe, but also that he broke through the bulletproof glass and rendered 2 Secret Service Agents unconscious to commandeer the Presidental Limo to ride to the head of Nancy's Reichstag Fire "Insurrection"

The Left tells us that Trump is unhealthy, fat and can't even ride a bike like Shortbus Joe, but also that he broke through the bulletproof glass and rendered 2 Secret Service Agents unconscious to commandeer the Presidental Limo to ride to the head of Nancy's Reichstag Fire "Insurrection"
WTF?
The orange retard wasn't in a limo, he was in a Chevrolet Suburban SUV.

Yep.. that's why Trump is so insecure and unmanly.
Jealousy is an ugly color for you. You just wish that you could be as effective as Trump at anything instead of just beating your gums spewing unfounded lies and showing just how hateful you are.

Thankfully, you have no power and are just a worthless, whiny crybaby in the back row and no one believes anything that you say.

Every time I listen to Cassidy's testimony, I hear some new absurdly counter-factual statement. She specified that the Secret Service Agent told Trump to take his hand off the wheel. Whether it was the SUV or the Beast, how in the heck could Trump reach that far to grab the wheel? Does he "ride bitch" in the front seat? Highly doubtful, but from any other seat in the SUV or the Beast, grabbing the wheel would be impossible.

I'd love to see someone who buys this story create an animated re-enactment of that wheel-grabbing, followed by Secret Service agent choking. Not a parody, which is like shooting fish in a barrel, but serious attempt to say that this is what happened.

Every time I listen to Cassidy's testimony, I hear some new absurdly counter-factual statement. She specified that the Secret Service Agent told Trump to take his hand off the wheel. Whether it was the SUV or the Beast, how in the heck could Trump reach that far to grab the wheel? Does he "ride bitch" in the front seat? Highly doubtful, but from any other seat in the SUV or the Beast, grabbing the wheel would be impossible.

I'd love to see someone who buys this story create an animated re-enactment of that wheel-grabbing, followed by Secret Service agent choking. Not a parody, which is like shooting fish in a barrel, but serious attempt to say that this is what happened.
FWrjwIYWQAI55kW.jpg

That snicker on her face while speaking more than anything was the telltale sign this whole thing was a previously rehearsed acting production.

Don't hold your breath. "Because I so desperately WANT it to be true!!" may be sufficient for you, but normal people require actual proof.
I'll be back to laugh at you. They have already gotten the corroborating witnesses. If you got your head out of Laura Ingraham's ass you would know this.

Arguing with daveman:

Forum List

Back