The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

And YOU know this how?
Because NO ONE did, except for Trump.
In spite of the agents publicly claiming the incident as described in the lie never happened?
Really?
Which ones?
Someone is definitely a FOS moron and it looks to be you.
Sure, idiot.
Morons like you and FOX are claiming Secret Service agents are saying it never happened, NOT the agents themselves.
That's called hearsay.

With the outcome predetermined prior to these proceedings even starting
Sure, they are.
So, why didn't they just go to the DOJ and insist they charge EVERYONE?
, why would anyone with a differing opinion even bother testifying?
Because OPINIONS don't count, facts do.
And if it is not a court, how can they have subpoena powers and punishment for not obeying?
You must be proud of the constitution "law" degree you got from the Trump U. correspondence course.

“All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 1

The House has compelled the attendance of witnesses since 1795, when it investigated an attempt to bribe Members. Indeed, early cases of congressional subpoena and contempt powers focused on the abuse or discredit of the House itself.

The House reformed and routinized its subpoena and contempt powers during the 19th century. Initially, it had authorized the Sergeant-at-Arms to arrest those disregarding the orders of the House and bring them before its Membership.

They and you are just playing word games as always. You are just to stupid to realize it or admit it.
That's what many found out about their "degrees" from Trump U.

Congrats.

Because NO ONE did, except for Trump.

Really?
Which ones?

Sure, idiot.
Morons like you and FOX are claiming Secret Service agents are saying it never happened, NOT the agents themselves.
That's called hearsay.
No, what you are claiming is hearsay, since you are getting at least third hand. Stupid because you want to believe it without question.

You claim to have first hand knowledge which you do not possess and have to make up lies to not sound even more idiotic than you already do. That is called moronic behavior which you continually display in spades.

That and your continued use of emojis to try and make a claim when you don't know how. Very feeble.

Sure, they are.
So, why didn't they just go to the DOJ and insist they charge EVERYONE?

Because OPINIONS don't count, facts do.

You must be proud of the constitution "law" degree you got from the Trump U. correspondence course.

“All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 1

The House has compelled the attendance of witnesses since 1795, when it investigated an attempt to bribe Members. Indeed, early cases of congressional subpoena and contempt powers focused on the abuse or discredit of the House itself.

The House reformed and routinized its subpoena and contempt powers during the 19th century. Initially, it had authorized the Sergeant-at-Arms to arrest those disregarding the orders of the House and bring them before its Membership.

That's what many found out about their "degrees" from Trump U.

Congrats.
You are so filled with hate and fear of being found out to being the hateful bigot that you are, you create lies and use half truths to cover for your inadequacies that you don't allow yourself to even consider what you state is based on political lies, If you weren't such a huge steaming pile of crap I would almost pity you, but as is I don't. I will leave you to the flies that you draw to you.

No, what you are claiming is hearsay, since you are getting at least third hand. Stupid because you want to believe it without question.
Holy fuck?

June 30 2022
Former President Donald Trump hit back at former aide to the previous White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Cassidy Hutchinson, on Thursday over her testimony before the Jan. 6 committee.

“I thought it was absolutely crazy,” Trump told Newsmax’s John Bachman. “This committee is, a lot of people say, illegally formed, but when you look at what they’re doing and when you look at what they’re saying and what they’re doing to the country — now, the good news is, a lot of people aren’t watching, a lot of people aren’t listening to it — but they’re trying to do real harm.”

“This lady yesterday, is there something wrong with her?” he continued. “She said I jumped from a car and I started strangling … a Secret Service agent who I know very well? I grabbed the steering wheel of a car, said I wanted guns at my rally. I didn’t want guns. I have to speak too, and I don’t want guns for anybody.”

You claim to have first hand knowledge which you do not possess and have to make up lies to not sound even more idiotic than you already do. That is called moronic behavior which you continually display in spades.
See above, you fucking moron.
Now, post a comment from a secret service agent.
That and your continued use of emojis to try and make a claim when you don't know how. Very feeble.
Lay off the orange kool-aid, the damage is permanent.

You are so filled with hate and fear of being found out to being the hateful bigot that you are
Yeah, I'm a bigot against lying, bloviating, orange, criminals.
, you create lies and use half truths to cover for your inadequacies that you don't allow yourself to even consider what you state is based on political lies,
Yeah, that constitution is FULL of LIES.
If you weren't such a huge steaming pile of crap I would almost pity you, but as is I don't. I will leave you to the flies that you draw to you.
I will leve you in a bath of orange kool-aide, enjoy.

And now you look like an ass once again. 😅🤣🤣

Trying to figure out which lie you want to spread?

Either Trump was trying to get to the Capital to stop the riot......or he didn't want to lift a finger to stop it.

Which lie are you folks trying to push today?

Holy fuck?

June 30 2022
Former President Donald Trump hit back at former aide to the previous White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Cassidy Hutchinson, on Thursday over her testimony before the Jan. 6 committee.

“I thought it was absolutely crazy,” Trump told Newsmax’s John Bachman. “This committee is, a lot of people say, illegally formed, but when you look at what they’re doing and when you look at what they’re saying and what they’re doing to the country — now, the good news is, a lot of people aren’t watching, a lot of people aren’t listening to it — but they’re trying to do real harm.”

“This lady yesterday, is there something wrong with her?” he continued. “She said I jumped from a car and I started strangling … a Secret Service agent who I know very well? I grabbed the steering wheel of a car, said I wanted guns at my rally. I didn’t want guns. I have to speak too, and I don’t want guns for anybody.”

See above, you fucking moron.
Now, post a comment from a secret service agent.

Lay off the orange kool-aid, the damage is permanent.
The damage may well be permanent for you since you continue to post hearsay as proof, even when it directly contradicts what you claim. A mental health provider perhaps could provide you some relief, but you are to far gone for real help to calm you down, In words that you may, with your limited reasoning abilities. Although you seem to not desire any help to return to logic and truth.

I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

Yeah, I'm a bigot against lying, bloviating, orange, criminals.

Yeah, that constitution is FULL of LIES.

I will leve you in a bath of orange kool-aide, enjoy.
You may consider, whether you want to or not, that I did not vote for Trump, only desire to see fair play from this committee, which has not shown itself yet.

And yes, you are a bigot against anything that you don't want to believe.

Makes me wonder what you are smokin'.

That's right, they don't refuse to testify in front of their peers.
Why are the republicans?
Because the kangaroo court is only interested in testimony that supports their pre-determined conclusion, dumbass.
YES.
If they acted like republicans, I wouldn't.
Democrat "justice" is interesting. It seems Democrats never commit any crimes. Well, they do, but they're never investigated or prosecuted.

And you are definitely okay with that. How very Soviet of you.

And now you look like an ass once again. 😅🤣🤣

"Sources". And you believed these bullshit stories without question or hesitation.

Mindless, gullible sheep.

Forum List

Back