The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Wait and see. They wouldn't have let Cassidy testify if they didn't know what the secret service guys said.
They would not have let her testify if they know how easy it was to disprove everything she said,

As for "wait and see", you are admitting that you don't know the truth of the matter, you are just putting forth what you wish to believe. As fact. Again.

Last edited:
I doubt it. The Oath Keepers believe that Trump was going to Federalize them to be his personal militia. Trump plays headgames and operates in the ensuing lies and chaos. Have a little courage.
Sounds self-descriptive to me. it is what you always try to do and fail doing so.

What he thought is of no consequence without backing for those thoughts. Which he doesn't have. As we have no indication, except for a never Trumper, like you claims.

Of course you claimed that he would be impeached twice in the past, because you wished it so. How did that work out for you?

They would not have let her testify if they know how easy it was to disprove everything she said,

As for "wait and see", you are admitting that you don't know the truth of the matter, you are just putting for what you wish to believe. As fact. Again.

Cassidy is highly credible. Trump never had been credible in his lifetime. Trump plays headgames, sows lies and chaos and uses that to his advantage. The secret service guys will figure it out. Trump has ruined their careers too.

US secret service had much higher standards when they were under Treasury..

Cassidy is highly credible. Trump never had been credible in his lifetime. Trump plays headgames, sows lies and chaos and uses that to his advantage. The secret service guys will figure it out. Trump has ruined their careers too.

US secret service had much higher standards when they were under Treasury..
If she is so credible, why have even democrats said that she lied?

And you imagine is so, based on your complete knowledge of what anyone else thinks? You lose again, and constantly.

You're determined to operate in the dark. Since you're a Trump cheerleader, I can't blame you.

Sure they would. Anything that they can lie abut they support. Just like you.

I have several dear friends over the past 40 years who were US Secret Service. They are smart and dedicated patriots.. absolutely straight arrow and repulsed by this Trump thing.

Intellectual dishonesty is not restricted to one end of the political spectrum. When it's pouring out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I don't care which end is "worse".

Maybe both ends should spend a little more time holding themselves accountable. For a change.
The only people being honest are conservatives. Democrats and liberal Republicans are lying their asses off.

So when they testified before, they didn't mention Trump trying to commandeer the vehicle?

Odd, don't you think?

Forum List

Back