The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

I'm pretty sure the committee will want to question that agent.

The agent who was between multiple layers of bulletproof glass? Maybe he wants to write a book about an overly large man that tried to take the wheel and bring them back to the capital? Come on Bulldog, you guys constantly made fun of his weight and now he was almost able to wrench the control of the "beast?"

He isn't there because Pelosi wouldn't accept him on the committee.

I haven't watched a single second of this farce.
This was the only day I watched. It was obvious that she was lying. At times she couldn't remember her lines. Cheney had to prompt her. Her eyes blinked rapidly under stress.

Did she have family held hostage someplace?

Right a 76 year old man is going to attempt to choke out a Secret Service agent.
1656463442365.png

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP
Nope, to Fox News great regret, the two secret service agents in the beast as they refer to the presidential car, categorically refuted the lying 25-year old's claims, and your best buddy, the left of center Brett Baer was forced to report that truth at the 5.50 mark of his "ahh" newscast!

It was just another fucking lie, like the lie about Trump standing in front of white house chief at the time General Kelly's sons grave, and was mocking the deceased young officer for being stupid enough to go die for his nation! That lie was also heavily spearheaded by Fox News and their pentagon toe sucker Jennifer Griffin, who hit it hard, over and over for two weeks, and it was a lie, all based upon the ubiquitous "anonymous" sources Griffin insisted, absent naming a one of them, were unimpeachable, or course her source was one lying his lips off James Mattis who was enraged at Trump because Trump said NO to perpetually going to war in Syria and backing the Kurds in perpetuity!

Checkmate! :laughing0301:

Well, it could have been worse. Had Trump actually gotten his way and led his “Hang Mike Pence!” fans into the Capitol, his Secret Service guards might have been dragged into a “shoot out” with their colleagues protecting the Vice President!

:dance:

It would have made great TV … in Russia & China!

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP

I'll give you guys one thing, you sure are imaginative! :p

What about that Secret Service guy Clint... what's his name? Do you think he did it?

Maybe Trump knows something we don't?

(scratches head)...

I dunno, just asking.

Forum List

Back