The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

No Nate, he didn't want to stop the riot....that's already been shown in this and previous hearings.

The problem with a lot of this grand standing is that it's all about emotions. Sure, maybe he wanted to do more rabble rousing (doubtful), still not buying him trying to turn the "Beast" around tho. I still haven't seen anything that makes what Trump did illegal...

Maybe I'm looking at it through rose tinted glasses but this is a shit show! We have so many issues hitting us from multiple sides and our "betters" are focusing on this.

LOL, how can anyone take this sham shit show seriously?

JeopardyDidnt.jpg

The two SS men attacked by the president in the car, told her....they were there, but you are correct, she wasn't in the car.

It would take a DOJ investigation to subpoena and get their direct testimony imo, cuz I doubt they would for the committee, claiming executive privilege.....?
so now there were two agents in the front seat with him when he attacked them and grabbed for the wheel?? wow

The two SS men attacked by the president in the car, told her....they were there, but you are correct, she wasn't in the car.

It would take a DOJ investigation to subpoena and get their direct testimony imo, cuz I doubt they would for the committee, claiming executive privilege.....?

What eludes YOU is why they didn't pay attention to her not being a witness thus her testimony is a waste of time.

i don't watch that bs... but what exactly do you mean here.. that Jordan could have cried Hearsay! but he didn't??

He isn't there because Pelosi wouldn't accept him on the committee.

I haven't watched a single second of this farce.

Heh.

Why didn't they call the Secret Service agents? This woman had already testified 4 times in secret. We know why.

Oh, and Pelosi still refused the National Guard prior to January 6.
apparently after her 4th time. she reported she felt she was being forced to testify…she then got a new attorney and felt she could “say more” like how she was told by somebody about trump’s amazing feat of taking out two federal agents

What eludes YOU is why they didn't pay attention to her not being a witness thus her testimony is a waste of time.
It doesn't elude me.... It's a fact finding committee, and her testimony, flushed these other SS guys out, allegedly to now come forward with their information, and if they really do want to testify and do, they will get a lot of other questions shot at them, and who knows? They might actually give up some pertinent information on someone or some thing, else....then the committee moves forward with that....and getting testimony on that....

Isn't that how it always works?

It doesn't elude me.... It's a fact finding committee, and her testimony, flushed these other SS guys out, allegedly to now come forward with their information, and if they really do want to testify and do, they will get a lot of other questions shot at them, and who knows? They might actually give up some pertinent information on someone or some thing, else....then the committee moves forward with that....and getting testimony on that....

Isn't that how it always works?
this is the 5th time she testified how come these agents were flushed out sooner?

Forum List

Back