The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
5D297F2B-DA4B-470D-B575-746A0D3C84D1.png

LOL

Trump always makes me laugh...

Why wouldn't he fight for his country and his easily won presidency?

But here is something TRUMP did do that was very wrong

He hired this flakey witch ... Go figure!

Here's the best part of article:

It’s important to note that Cassidy Hutchinson was so shocked, disgusted and appalled by President Trump and the January 6 Capitol protest that she was planning to go work for Trump at his Mar-a-Lago residence AFTER January 6, 2021.

LOL

LOL, how can anyone take this sham shit show seriously?

She didn't witness this, it is hearsay.

But! Trump threw a dish. FFS That's it, that's the Joke 6 committee special hearing. Meanwhile, the economy is a mess, the border is a mess and getting worse, as Fentanyl is streaming into America and record deaths are following it.

Oh, and that rat Liz Cheney once again quoted Trump but once again cut it off and didn't quote him saying to peacefully protest at the Capitol.

She didn't witness this, it is hearsay.

But! Trump threw a dish. FFS That's it, that's the Joke 6 committee special hearing. Meanwhile, the economy is a mess, the border is a mess and getting worse, as Fentanyl is streaming into America and record deaths are following it.

Oh, and that rat Liz Cheney once again quoted Trump but once again cut it off and didn't quote him saying to peacefully protest at the Capitol.
i hear Shrillary threw some kind of vase or lamp at her husband when in the WH

where was the hearing that brought that to America's attn? But hey, that was the dims... no problem

i heard/read from a reliable source (only kind i bother w/) that they also stole stuff from the WH when they left.. had to return a few things...

YOU DON'T? According to Hutchinson, who says she received this information from Tony Ornato, who says he heard it from an agent, who claims he was told about it by Lez Cheney, Trump was indeed really the fucking president on January 6! Put that smoking gun in yer pipe now and smoke it! You just don't get any more solid testimony than this!

The committee can now rest their case. Trump WAS indeed the president then. :smoke: :laughing0301:

LOL

Trump always makes me laugh...

Why wouldn't he fight for his country and his easily won presidency?

But here is something TRUMP did do that was very wrong

He hired this flakey witch ... Go figure!

Here's the best part of article:

It’s important to note that Cassidy Hutchinson was so shocked, disgusted and appalled by President Trump and the January 6 Capitol protest that she was planning to go work for Trump at his Mar-a-Lago residence AFTER January 6, 2021.

LOL

This where having Jim Jordan asking the obvious cross question..... would have made a lot of difference.

Lol, I hope nothing happens to Trump. Gives us perfect road map to stay in power for ever. Democrats in power now so we use trumps strategies to stay in power. No consequences for over throwing an election why not do it. Thanks Trump we know what to do and how to do it. Iam sure you will support us when we do it.

Forum List

Back