The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

You can call the 74 million Little Trumpsters a " cult" or whatever else you like. These are the people who don't believe the Cultic Myth that Sleepy Joe is actually competent leader.

But my point is still valid.

Turning against people who aren't your friends and allies and never will be isn't "courageous" at all. Liz has had a bug up her ass since The Donald pointed out how low energy the Bush-Cheney establishment was and how the people can do better.

She was just being true to herself, and wasn't risking anything by doing so. Not "courageous" in the least.

Last time I checked only 36% of the Rep Base is part of the MAGA movement. Now, let's do the real math on just the people that voted Republican....... That's just over 26 million. Then we can subtract the indies from that as well and the count goes down even further. Plus, many of the MAGAs have abandoned the MAGA movement.

I would say what is left won't even make 10 million and Biden does better than that.

Last time I checked only 36% of the Rep Base is part of the MAGA movement. Now, let's do the real math on just the people that voted Republican....... That's just over 26 million. Then we can subtract the indies from that as well and the count goes down even further. Plus, many of the MAGAs have abandoned the MAGA movement.

I would say what is left won't even make 10 million and Biden does better than that.
seek mental help soonest,,

Last time I checked, polls were wrong.

Do you see dead people too?....

Fantasy math.

Forum List

Back