The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Yes it’s illegal to pressure a foreign government to dig dirt against his political rival trying to cheat the next election.

Sad part of that is you don’t have a real evidence that the Biden committed any wrongdoing except conspiracy crap created by Solomon.
1. Their is nothing to conclude that Trump tried to "dig dirt against his political rival" There is proof that he tried to check up on corruption committed by the Bidens ( which Joe openly bragged about on video)

2. Of course there's evidence that Biden committed wrongdoing. Mid February 2020, and you still haven't seen the video ?

biden video on ukraine prosecutor - Bing video

Why in the world you are using these kinds of links that catered to your lies?

Y’all love your corrupt prosecutors don’t ya.
"Corrupt", by investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma ?

As for Biden's corruption, it wouldn't matter who the prosecutor was. the mere fact that he demanded something from somebody under a threat is HIS corruption, which he publicized.

Give us a hard facts evidence that Biden committed any wrongdoing. Facts not lies.

So you think Biden will just fire anyone against him? That is Trump style Dude called gangster or a corrupted disgusting dishonest dictator.

The GDP has been on a steady uninterrupted rise for 10 years with no end in sight.

Jo
FALSE. In 2016, Obama's year of reckoning, GDP fell drastically. Trump rescued it. Lucky for us he won the election.

Okay. Give me example of how, what and where did Trump contributed or any to the current economy.

What did Trump do deserve that kind of credit?

Harvard Law Review yearbook I believe....
LOL

Post it, cause I say you're full of shit.

Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record

I have no means to prove or disprove Obama was born in Hawaii. I do believe Obama himself planted the seeds of the “birther” movement.

Fact: In 1990 Obama was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a student publication featuring analysis of important legal matters. The review’s student yearbook includes a biography of Obama, stating “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

Someone is full of shit. As usual, it is you....

LOL...... From Chicoer? Very funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harvard Law Review yearbook I believe....
LOL

Post it, cause I say you're full of shit.

Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record

I have no means to prove or disprove Obama was born in Hawaii. I do believe Obama himself planted the seeds of the “birther” movement.

Fact: In 1990 Obama was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a student publication featuring analysis of important legal matters. The review’s student yearbook includes a biography of Obama, stating “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

Someone is full of shit. As usual, it is you....
LOL

That's not Obama's yearbook, ya fruitcake. That's Todd Radke, in an opinion piece, claiming his yearbook stated he was born in Kenya. :eusa_doh:

This is why everyone here laughs at you, ya flamin' lunatic.

This Dude is a good example of a fruit cake. Big time.

How do you know? You only know they way Biden recalled the event years later. You don't know what he actually said to Poroshenko at that time. Plus, Biden had previous talked about the corruption of their Prosecutor General's office, headed by Shokin. Ukrainians had previously voiced their opinion in protest to the Shokin out. Ukraine's Rada wanted Shokin out because he was corrupt.
He knows because Biden openly admitted it himself on video.
For the 10th time, these details are fluff. All that matters is Biden threatened the Ukranians with the withholding of a Billion dollars in aid, unless he got what he wanted (whatever it might have been). "If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money," said Biden.

biden threatens ukraine - Bing video

So? Good job Joe for firing a corrupted Ukrainian prosecutor general Shokin.

Shokin is now a buddy of Guilliani and of course Trump. Corrupted people goes together. Like indicted Parnas a friend of Trump and Guilliani.

Yes it is.

You have no single drop of cow dung of evidence that the Biden committed any crime or corruption. This was debunked inside the Capitol Hill during the trial of this inept president. They also debunked Hannity conspiracies lying bullshit.

You have plenty of evidence Trump is corrupt. Why don’t you start with that?

Hunter? True he made $50k a month. how do you even know what he did at Burisma? Do you have any evidence of any wrongdoing at Burisma? Why is Ukrainian law matters when you are a board member of a company?
You have no evidence of Trump committing any crime. You have a video of Biden doing extortion to the Ukranians. Hardly matters. Biden is a washed up gaffe machine.

The video didn’t prove any wrongdoing by Biden.

Digging dirt of a political rival with the help of foreign country is a good example of a corrupted POTUS. Trying to rig the 2020 election.

If Biden is washed up? Why’s are you still here? We know that Biden can beat Trump that is why you are very scared.

It’s very early part of the caucuses to make any conclusions. We got a long way to go. If not we have Bloomberg..

Didn’t you notice this low moral inept president started his regular insults on Bloomberg? Talking about an asshole.

Last edited:
Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to aid his own campaign. That's illegal and the Congress would have been malfeasant to ignore it.

Would it be illegal to investigate if Biden had robbed a bank in the Ukraine or raped someone?
Of course not.
It is NEVER illegal to investigate anyone, anywhere.
The only way it could have been illegal is if there were some indication that there was a conspiracy to commit purjury with false evidence.
That never happened, so there was absolutely no crime by Trump.
But we do not yet know if Biden committed a crime, because there still has been no investigation into that.
And by law, there should be.
It would have been illegal no matter what Biden had done had Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to investigate him. There are legal avenues Impeached Trump could have taken to have Biden investigated. Doing it by soliciting a foreign national, however, is illegal; and he can't violate one law to enforce another.

That is totally untrue.
There is no other possible avenue to investigate a crime by a US citizen in a foreign country except by asking that country to investigate.
Not only would the FBI or CIA have no authority or ability to investigate, but it would be illegal.
No US personnel can legally conduct official business in a foreign country without registering with that country and getting their permission, which typically is not given.
The last thing any country wants or allows is a bunch of US spies potentially stealing, extorting, bribing, murdering, or anything else.

Wrong very wrong there Bud. Where did you get that idea?

FBI or CIA can investigate in foreign countries with the approval of the hosting government especially when you have extradition treaty. In Ukraine which relies heavily on US foreign aid. Why do you think that is a problem?

But you don’t have a problem sending this henchmen Trump personal attorney Guilliani doing a fraudulent investigation.

If FBI will investigate it’s not what this moron POTUS wants to hear because you have no iota of evidence the Biden did anything wrong. Except a conspiracy crap cooked by Solomon.

This been debunked many times over.
They make their shit up as they go along.

They smell like shit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GDP has been on a steady uninterrupted rise for 10 years with no end in sight.

Jo
FALSE. In 2016, Obama's year of reckoning, GDP fell drastically. Trump rescued it. Lucky for us he won the election.

Okay. Give me example of how, what and where did Trump contributed or any to the current economy.

What did Trump do deserve that kind of credit?

Protectionist..... I’ll wait for your rebuttal.

What is Trump contribution to the current economy?

I can’t picture or imagine an illegal immigrants going to voting center. I just can’t.

1. These people came here the very hard way to have a better life. Only one chance to improve their lives.
And they are going risk all of that and their families future just for one lousy vote?

2. Illegal immigrants can’t just walk to a voting center without any challenge by. Republicans or Democrats and you can almost tell it’s an illegal immigrants.

3. There are thousands and thousands of republicans workers at the voting center. But not a single one complaint or mentioned of any illegal vote by immigrants. NONE NOBODY.

Except from Trump and anti immigration groups.

4. I’ll repeat this again. In order for a illegal immigrants to vote by the millions.

4.1. You have to coordinate outside and inside the voting center with the Republicans & Democrats workers.
4.2. You have to coordinate both Republicans and Democrats workers at the voting centers by the thousands of workers.
4.3. You have to coordinate thousands of locations.

How is that even possible without getting caught?

Just because Trump told you a pathological hypocrite lying bastard..... Doesn’t mean it’s true.

that would benefit his reelection

a big lie that will be put to bed TONIGHT in NH, when Low IQ Joe fails to finish in the top 3 yet again....

So why a parasitic people like you keep repeating and pumping the same lies over and over?

LOL!!!

It wasn't a lie, was it? Low IQ Joe finished 5th with under 10%, and with 100% name recognition.

Face it, you were totally WRONG.

Do you have the character to admit you were TOTALLY WRONG?

Np

You are a piece if shit sissy who lies and cries a lot....

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

Another bombshell??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO. You sure are one biased idiot.

Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.
They're deep state same as Bolton.
God you're clueless.:71:

I was waiting for Bolton to be accused by Trumpublicans of being a "Deep State" operative! :lol:

all-seeing-eye-p5.jpg

Forum List

Back