The blind rust belt voters......(sigh), I feel for you fools!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
In the wizard of oz, after the witch threatens dorthy, their first cry was to run to the wizard for answers.....
images
only to find out he was just a man like they were after all? That's how GOP voters react to their voting choices. Time after time after time, they keep putting all their hopes in GOP candidates, that do nothing for them but keep them ignorant and in fear...and you can't survive on that forever. This election was about white fear a fear they themselves created. NAFTA was a GOP voter mandate handed to Newt and his crew in 94'. White people all across this country overwhelmingly accepted NAFTA, embraced the contract with america mandate and said nothing for years concerning its effect....it wasn't until the market meltdown in 2007, that these sorry white motherfuckers began feeling the effects of globalization and by then it was too late. They lost their middle income foothold, found thier comfy jobs now outsourced to India and again, its time to blame somebody...negros, latino's God, bunnies, anybody but white people.

Yaw voted for NAFTA and the rust belt felt it and like fools, believe that Trump the biggest proprietor of NAFTA, will somehow forgo cheap labor for white people. Well its not gonna happen, those jobs, those jobs that are leaving now, are gone and its time white people understand, your privilege card has expired and no Trump, no white man is gonna bring those days back...get over yourselves and find a new wizard....called WAGES WAGES WAGES MUST INCREASE IN AMERICA!!

tiggered, I burned you out of your last thread, and I will burn you out of this thread. Just watch me do it.

Most of the country is red, not blue. Thanks to the red zones you can eat and have energy to consume. Basically, you guys are leeches.

• Banned
tiggered, I burned you out of your last thread, and I will burn you out of this thread. Just watch me do it.
What thread did you burn me out of? I got so many and I blinked and missed the last burn out.

• Banned
Most of the country is red, not blue. Thanks to the red zones you can eat and have energy to consume. Basically, you guys are leeches.
The only reason states are turning red is because blue fucks don't vote, but never think it a mandate.

In the wizard of oz, after the witch threatens dorthy, their first cry was to run to the wizard for answers.....
images
only to find out he was just a man like they were after all? That's how GOP voters react to their voting choices. Time after time after time, they keep putting all their hopes in GOP candidates, that do nothing for them but keep them ignorant and in fear...and you can't survive on that forever. This election was about white fear a fear they themselves created. NAFTA was a GOP voter mandate handed to Newt and his crew in 94'. White people all across this country overwhelmingly accepted NAFTA, embraced the contract with america mandate and said nothing for years concerning its effect....it wasn't until the market meltdown in 2007, that these sorry white motherfuckers began feeling the effects of globalization and by then it was too late. They lost their middle income foothold, found thier comfy jobs now outsourced to India and again, its time to blame somebody...negros, latino's God, bunnies, anybody but white people.

Yaw voted for NAFTA and the rust belt felt it and like fools, believe that Trump the biggest proprietor of NAFTA, will somehow forgo cheap labor for white people. Well its not gonna happen, those jobs, those jobs that are leaving now, are gone and its time white people understand, your privilege card has expired and no Trump, no white man is gonna bring those days back...get over yourselves and find a new wizard....called WAGES WAGES WAGES MUST INCREASE IN AMERICA!!
White people just beat your political ass. Deal with it.

images

White people just beat your political ass. Deal with it.
Willow, white people beat us in 2014 with a house and senate majority...and uh, how did that work out??? LOLOLOLOL....all I gotta say is, send for me in a few months or do what you cowards do best, whine

The only reason states are turning red is because blue fucks don't vote, but never think it a mandate.

You have just witnessed the overthrow of Saul Alinksy's Radicals. :biggrin:
I do recall the same gloat in 2014....just a different scene, we'll see. AS USUAL YAW WILL SCREAM UNCLE!!

I do recall the same gloat in 2014....just a different scene, we'll see. AS USUAL YAW WILL SCREAM UNCLE!!

No gloat just a fact.
The Radicals thought they had it in the bag with election of Hillay and S.C. ,that would have been disastrous for all of us.

The blue places pay the red ones to throw food away every year so they won't bankrupt themselves. Red states are the poorest, and have the highest participation rates in food sramps and welfare.

The only thing rust belters will get out of this election is higher prices at Wal-Mart thanks to Trumps assault on trade.

No gloat just a fact.
The Radicals thought they had it in the bag with election of Hillay and S.C. ,that would have been disastrous for all of us.
So not true, the radicals were behind Bernie all the way, otherwise Hillary would have won....listen, gloat, float, eat shit, do what ever makes you morons happy. We;ve all seen this shit before with you nuts, you did it with Bush, with Newt, with the house and senate a few years ago, but never ever ever once have you nuts ever praised a damn thing they've done. NUMBER ONE REASON REAGAN IS ALWAYS DUSTED OFF AND THROWN AROUND, BECAUSE YOU NUTS HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO CELEBRATE SINCE THE FUCKIN 80'S:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The blue places pay the red ones to throw food away every year so they won't bankrupt themselves. Red states are the poorest, and have the highest participation rates in food sramps and welfare.

The only thing rust belters will get out of this election is higher prices at Wal-Mart thanks to Trumps assault on trade.
Dude, if these nuts only knew....I hate the fact white people get used so damned much...you'd think they'd get it by now.

No gloat just a fact.
So not true, the radicals were behind Bernie all the way, otherwise Hillary would have won....listen, gloat, float, eat shit, do what ever makes you morons happy. We;ve all seen this shit before with you nuts, you did it with Bush, with Newt, with the house and senate a few years ago, but never ever ever once have you nuts ever praised a damn thing they've done. NUMBER ONE REASON REAGAN IS ALWAYS DUSTED OFF AND THROWN AROUND, BECAUSE YOU NUTS HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO CELEBRATE SINCE THE FUCKIN 80'S:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

News flash!
Bernie and Hillary are one of the original Radicals.

Forum List

Back