The Blame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQAUiIbedQ]OBAMA!!! - YouTube[/ame]

After Reagan broke PATCO and deregulated the financial markets, wages have been flat or dwindling and the middle class has been shrinking.

George W. Bush sealed the deal.

But heck..rich folks have been getting super rich.

So why are conservatives complaining?

:lol:

Well obviously I have no impact on plate tectonics or crust movements

----------------
hahaha-024.gif

After Reagan broke PATCO and deregulated the financial markets, wages have been flat or dwindling and the middle class has been shrinking.

George W. Bush sealed the deal.

But heck..rich folks have been getting super rich.

So why are conservatives complaining?

:lol:

They want God tattooed on the backs of their necks.

How much at fault are you for the shape of America.

My mother use to give politicians money to get their ear but it never worked. She only got requests for more money. I called a politician's office over a potential problem and they said they don't work for free even though we are taxpayers. I also emailed and càlled my political party and couldn't talk to anyone important so I give up.

I don't influence many people. Many people don't want help because of trust or pride. A lot of people won't admit they have a problem to allow others to help them.

Sometimes I feel powerless.

Everyone who writes the newspaper knows better that I am sure they won't listen.

People who try to solve problems aren't appreciated. They attack the mesenger.

Even at my town meetings, it is hard to persuade neighbors on my own block.

All I can do is work with people and go the way they want to go. All I can do is love people. All i can do is serve others.

How much at fault are you for the shape of America.

My mother use to give politicians money to get their ear but it never worked. She only got requests for more money. I called a politician's office over a potential problem and they said they don't work for free even though we are taxpayers. I also emailed and càlled my political party and couldn't talk to anyone important so I give up.

I don't influence many people. Many people don't want help because of trust or pride. A lot of people won't admit they have a problem to allow others to help them.

Sometimes I feel powerless.

Everyone who writes the newspaper knows better that I am sure they won't listen.

People who try to solve problems aren't appreciated. They attack the mesenger.

Even at my town meetings, it is hard to persuade neighbors on my own block.

All I can do is work with people and go the way they want to go. All I can do is love people. All i can do is serve others.

:alcoholic:

New Topics

Forum List

Back