TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Is being critical of a culture racist? Ben Affleck called Bill Maher and Sam Harris racists for criticizing Islam. African American culture is not serving Blacks well but is any non Black is critical of the behavior of Blacks they get called a racist. Personally I believe that true racism is rare in the US.

Watch the very entertaining videos below and comment.

"Is being critical of a culture racist?"

No.

Attacking a race based on stereotypes, misinformation, contrivances, and lies is being racist.

Accusing members of a race of being 'all alike,' 'acting alike,' or 'thinking alike' is racist, in addition to failing as a composition fallacy.

Otherwise, and unfortunately, racism and bigotry are alive and well in the United States.

Ye
"Is being critical of a culture racist?"

No.

Attacking a race based on stereotypes, misinformation, contrivances, and lies is being racist.

Accusing members of a race of being 'all alike,' 'acting alike,' or 'thinking alike' is racist, in addition to failing as a composition fallacy.

Otherwise, and unfortunately, racism and bigotry are alive and well in the United States.
Yep very much alive, even in your post I can point out extremr bigotry.

I can find racism in Brazil and China. Everywhere I look, england to argentina.

But the worst bigotry is those who only see racism in one place.

Not saying this is you, but this is what your post makes me think of

Ben Affleck is a no-talent idiot: ISLAM IS NOT A RACE! It's a praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating, theonazi hate ideology (which explains the European attraction to it) that comes in ALL RACES, including white. Does converting to or leaving Islam change a person's physical race? No, ergo Pisslam filth isn't a race.

Ben Affleck is a no-talent idiot: ISLAM IS NOT A RACE! It's a praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating, theonazi hate ideology (which explains the European attraction to it) that comes in ALL RACES, including white. Does converting to or leaving Islam change a person's physical race? No, ergo Pisslam filth isn't a race.

Goodness gracious, doesn't all that bile give you indigestion?

Forum List

Back