The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Cult Member Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

Well we can also call him a plant and I am sure T knows he is there, may of even paid his way there. I'm sure they pick and chose who to put behind Trump when he is holding his campaign rallies and I would bet they tell them how to act, clap and jump up and down, and yell. It all seems so contrived.

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Cult Member Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

Well we can also call him a plant and I am sure T knows he is there, may of even paid his way there. I'm sure they pick and chose who to put behind Trump when he is holding his campaign rallies and I would bet they tell them how to act, clap and jump up and down, and yell. It all seems so contrived.

It's no coincidence that he's one of the only black guys there, but got seated right behind Trump. Earlier I found pictures of him seated in a similar position at rallies in North Carolina and Florida. I'm sure if I looked long enough I would find more. :lol:

CvpPr6zWgAIRMYG.jpg

You know all this to be facts, do you?

Tens of thousands of people at some of these rallies, and he always gets the best spot behind Trump and in front of the cameras. He must have the best luck in the world.

Tens of thousands of people at some of these rallies, and he always gets the best spot behind Trump and in front of the cameras. He must have the best luck in the world.
I didn't see any links to rallies showing him behind Trump at other rallies, but even if he has been, I'm sure that a black man with a "Blacks for Trump" sign would have less of a problem getting a spot behind him than a white guy in a red hat.

I didn't see any links to rallies showing him behind Trump at other rallies, but even if he has been, I'm sure that a black man with a "Blacks for Trump" sign would have less of a problem getting a spot behind him than a white guy in a red hat.

Scroll up to post #3. I posted two pictures of him seated at almost the exact same spot at two other rallies. One in NC and the other in FL. He sure gets around.

Cant even see him in that photo, roflmao

So whatif a black guy gets a regular seat behind Trump?

At least he isnt the father of a terrorist like Hillary had behind her a few days after the massacre in Miami, doof.

See post #3. It's the same rally I already posted a picture of. You can see him behind Trump holding the same sign.

And no he's not the father of a terrorist. Instead he has been convicted of trying to kill people himself.

And if you check out the website Trump is helping promote on that sign it says such bizarre shit as:

"Republican Senators blocking Trump are Cherokees & Mormons & are infiltraters in the Rep. Senate like McCain to block Trump & Muller are coming down with Great Wrath because their wicked time to block good policy is short, Rev.12:10 & Dan.8:25!"

The dude is obviously unhinged.

Murderous cult? Seems I recall a Palestinian flag hanging there at the Democratic National convention.

I guess if the murderous cult is big enough, they get a free pass.

images

You DNA tested him to ensure it was the same guy?

We wouldn't want any false accusations here.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So whatif a black guy gets a regular seat behind Trump?
If they are going to give him the same seating every time maybe they should take five seconds to check out the website he has been promoting. A site that regularly refers to Cherokees as the "real KKK slave masters" and "Hidden Bablyonians". That claims "gentiles and whites were here before Cherokees". That says Hillary and ISIS are conspiring with MS-13 to kill all blacks and whites. :lol:

Check it out yourself.

And no he's not the father of a terrorist. Instead he has been convicted of trying to kill people himself.
From the link in the OP:
Before he was winning attaboys from prominent members of the GOP, Michael ran with a vicious black-supremacist cult. In the early ‘90s, Michael and 15 other members of the Yahweh ben Yahweh cult were charged with conspiring in two murders, and even though his own brother testified that Michael stabbed a man in the eye with a sharp stick, he was let off by a Florida jury. In the decades since, he’s become a novel figure in South Florida, racking up criminal charges but no convictions and running a radio show that features his rants on “Demon-crats.”

Check it out yourself.
I did, and I don't see anywhere that anyone paid his way there or told him how to act, or to jump up and down and yell. Those are all YOUR assertions.

From the link in the OP:
Before he was winning attaboys from prominent members of the GOP, Michael ran with a vicious black-supremacist cult. In the early ‘90s, Michael and 15 other members of the Yahweh ben Yahweh cult were charged with conspiring in two murders, and even though his own brother testified that Michael stabbed a man in the eye with a sharp stick, he was let off by a Florida jury. In the decades since, he’s become a novel figure in South Florida, racking up criminal charges but no convictions and running a radio show that features his rants on “Demon-crats.”

Oh... well. When you put it that we he sounds like a Boy Scout.

From the link in the OP:

Oh... well. When you put it that we he sounds like a Boy Scout.
More accurate than the label of "convicted murderer" you're trying to pin on him.

From the link in the OP:
No convictions. Sounds like democrats have it in for this guy and are quite willing to fabricate charges that can't be supported.

This man cannot be the only black person that has noticed the similarities between obama and Baron Samedi of vudu. This is in Florida, right? Samedi is a very familiar character in Carribean practice. Seeing obama as the devil is quite reasonable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back