The Black National Anthem

I see the blacks weren't grateful to the 600,000 white folks who died to free them. They do wish to remain slaves under demofk control.

White people need one.
And asians.
And latinos.
We should single everyone out by the color of their skin!
Yes, the first hour of every game should be the singing of Anthems for all the different races. Lets throw a hetero, gay, bi and trans anthem in there too, and an anthem for people who walk with a limp. Id say we should give the gingers an anthem too, but technically they arent human beings. Anthems for all, except gingers.

Its not a very good song

Thats the black national anthem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I never heard it until just now. You have to be shitting me. :laugh:

Maybe they should have spent a little more time shopping for a better song. They should have hired Ed Sheeran, Paul McCartney or someone more qualified to write it. Who wrote that horseshit song?

Yes, the first hour of every game should be the singing of Anthems for all the different races. Lets throw a hetero, gay, bi and trans anthem in there too, and an anthem for people who walk with a limp. Id say we should give the gingers an anthem too, but technically they arent human beings. Anthems for all, except gingers.

People will generally act in the way they were approached or treated, and Democrats have been treating blacks like the kid on the short bus for generations. They can't accomplish anything without Democrats, they can't be civilized without Democrats, they can't get a good education without Democrats, they can't get a job without Democrats, they can't even vote without Democrats. They are basically helpless people.

Whites built it.... blacks will ruin it.

Just the facts

You are preaching to the choir. I've lived in the same place for 35 years. It was all white when I moved here. Now it's 85% black. The suburb is destroyed. I have to spend ten minutes before cutting the tree lawn to get rid of all the garbage off of it in order to mow. Never had to do that 30 some years ago.

Forum List

Back