Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
American Thinker

The Black Lives Matter Movement is the Enemy of African-Americans
By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

The first thing that I have to say is that I am an African-American man living in the Minneapolis area. I have to state this now; otherwise, I would probably be called a racist.

Most people think Black Lives Matter is a grassroots, black-created, black-run organization dedicated to fighting racism. It most certainly is not. The Black Lives Matter movement is the creation of a group of a few very wealthy individuals, non-profit corporations, and the corporate media. (Incidentally, 90% of the U.S. media is controlled by only six corporations.)

The official Black Lives Matter website, BlackLivesMatter.com, states that Black Lives Matter is a global network foundation that is active in the U.S., the U.K., and Canada. A global network!

Who funds Black Lives Matter? It's funded by billionaires George Soros (Open Society Foundation), Rob McKay (Taco Bell heir), the Ford Foundation, the Borealis Philanthropy, the Democracy Alliance, and many others. Not exactly what I would call a black-run grassroots organization. If these facts alone don't cause you to rethink the whole Black Lives Matter thing, then you just aren't paying attention. Check out the links here and here.

LINK

=====

I expect honest replies to this, no uncle tom crap.

When will blacks realize the democrats are the enemy of blacks, look at who funds programs designed to destabilize blacks peoples lives, they are ALL Democrats.

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

The first thing that I have to say is that I am an African-American man living in the Minneapolis area. I have to state this now; otherwise, I would probably be called a racist.

Most people think Black Lives Matter is a grassroots, black-created, black-run organization dedicated to fighting racism. It most certainly is not. The Black Lives Matter movement is the creation of a group of a few very wealthy individuals, non-profit corporations, and the corporate media. (Incidentally, 90% of the U.S. media is controlled by only six corporations.)

The official Black Lives Matter website, BlackLivesMatter.com, states that Black Lives Matter is a global network foundation that is active in the U.S., the U.K., and Canada. A global network!

Who funds Black Lives Matter? It's funded by billionaires George Soros (Open Society Foundation), Rob McKay (Taco Bell heir), the Ford Foundation, the Borealis Philanthropy, the Democracy Alliance, and many others. Not exactly what I would call a black-run grassroots organization. If these facts alone don't cause you to rethink the whole Black Lives Matter thing, then you just aren't paying attention. Check out the links here and here.

LINK

=====

When will blacks realize the democrats are the enemy of blacks, look at who funds programs designed to destabilize blacks peoples lives, they are ALL Democrats.

Racism is among the direst enemies of mankind. Black Lives Matter is one of—if not the most—racist organizations and movements in human history. In reality, BLM is old Soviet-style Marxism class warfare dressed up in new clothes as race based communism. In old Russia circa the Cold War a Soviet citizen could be shot or sentenced to a labor camp for speaking (or even thinking) his mind against the Party ideology of the day. In a Black Lives Matter controlled America Americans could be shot for being born with the wrong skin color. You decided, each and every one of my fellow countrymen out there, if you want to live in THAT kind of world.

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

Sure is a boatload of propaganda around these parts lately.

THAT MUST BE THE ATTRACTION OF IT:
  • The Democrat Party hurts Blacks so they all vote Democrat.
  • They claim black lives matter then they all shoot each other in Chicago, Baltimore and DC.
So it only stands to reason they'd like the BLM movement too.

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

Now, if you could just convince black people that what you just posted isn't bullshit, you might have something. You've already got the KKK and Trump supporters on your side. Just keep telling those darkies that they are too stupid to know who has their best interests at heart. I'm sure they will come around.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
It is clear that BLM hates white people..... but who really gives a fuck if they are racist or not? The pussies and the cowards use “racist” because they can’t defend it.

The worst part is BLM accepts the destruction of communities.

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

What about black Americans, though? I can count the African-Americans I've ever seen in my life on one hand, and I know where they live.
I've encountered 1 family of African-Americans out of decades.

They want to destabilize wherever they go, under guise of justice for Black Americans. They don’t want justice at all.
Sadly, many Americans have not researched them enough to know the truth behind their leaders.

George Soros (Open Society Foundation), Rob McKay (Taco Bell heir), the Ford Foundation, the Borealis Philanthropy, the Democracy Alliance, and many others. Not exactly what I would call a black-run grassroots organization
The liberals are always picking up blacks in the back of the police car and railroading them (with some of us who experience the same) through a KKK justice system.

It's the very same liberals behind BLM who promote and enforce fascist, racist, and anti-LGBT gun control and other liberal police-state policies.

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

Sure is a boatload of propaganda around these parts lately.

You sure offer no argument against the article, it remains unchallenged.

:cool:

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

Now, if you could just convince black people that what you just posted isn't bullshit, you might have something. You've already got the KKK and Trump supporters on your side. Just keep telling those darkies that they are too stupid to know who has their best interests at heart. I'm sure they will come around.

Ha ha ha, all YOU did was offer bullshit, no argument, a big fat lie and no challenge to the article, which remains unchallenged.

:abgg2q.jpg:

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

Ha ha ha, all YOU did was offer bullshit, no argument, a big fat lie and no challenge to the article, which remains unchallenged.

No arguement needed. The OP is bullshit on it's face. I wouldn't bother to challenge a diatribe by a flat earth believer either. Both are equally silly.

• Thanks
American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

No arguement needed. The OP is bullshit on it's face. I wouldn't bother to challenge a diatribe by a flat earth believer either. Both are equally silly.

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

They will kill blacks that disagree with them

American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

You are correct in that I won't bother an argument against the silly OP, but I stand by my origonal remark

" Now, if you could just convince black people that what you just posted isn't bullshit, you might have something. You've already got the KKK and Trump supporters on your side. Just keep telling those darkies that they are too stupid to know who has their best interests at heart. I'm sure they will come around. "

• Love
American Thinker

By Leslie Taha

June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

You are correct in that I won't bother an argument against the silly OP, but I stand by my origonal remark

" Now, if you could just convince black people that what you just posted isn't bullshit, you might have something. You've already got the KKK and Trump supporters on your side. Just keep telling those darkies that they are too stupid to know who has their best interests at heart. I'm sure they will come around. "
The Boy Scouts are more violent than today’s kkk ha

Forum List

Back