The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

You do. You know it is, little race baiter.
From the way you talk I know it's definitely not true. If you were a real tough guy who grew up in real tough neighborhoods you'd know no one had to go around telling anyone how tough they were. Everyone who grew up there is tough. Keep telling on yourself internet tough guy. 😄

From the way you talk I know it's definitely not true. If you were a real tough guy who grew up in real tough neighborhoods you'd know no one had to go around telling anyone how tough they were. Everyone who grew up there is tough. Keep telling on yourself internet tough guy. 😄
When did I say I was a tough guy? You just made up that narrative and I went along with it, race baiter.

This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

You know what would be great? If you don't have to announce your genetic makeup and who you do upon getting a new job. It's so freaking strange

You know what would be great? If you don't have to announce your genetic makeup and who you do upon getting a new job. It's so freaking strange
Yeah, it WAS weird, wasn’t it? She stands up there and says, “I’m the first black, gay, female immigrant to get this job!” She’s driving home the fact that she never would have even been Asst Press Secretary if not for the fact she filled a number of “woke” criteria.

Here’s what I like about her, truthfully, since everything is about superficial things:

1) I like her skin. Her complexion is flawless. I wish I knew what skincare she uses.

2) I like the way she applies the lighter, shimmer eyeshadow on her lids.

3) …..

I miss the days when we had competency in this position, someone like Sarah Sanders.
The only reason she got the job was because The Orange Ape cut a deal with Huckabee, another hypocrite asshole for his endorsement.

The only reason she got the job was because The Orange Ape cut a deal with Huckabee, another hypocrite asshole for his endorsement.

The fact that Ms. Sanders didn't take any shit from the media and was more than willing to put them in their place when they lied, shows she was the ideal broad for the job. I guess it was just a happy coincidence that the best person for the position was also the daughter of one of President Trump's closest friends, Mike Huckabee?

The fact that Ms. Sanders didn't take any shit from the media and was more than willing to put them in their place when they lied, shows she was the ideal broad for the job. I guess it was just a happy coincidence that the best person for the position was also the daughter of one of President Trump's closest friends, Mike Huckabee?
Bullshit.

Wonky Eye was a bomb thrower and the daughter of a GOP Bigwig

Yeah, it WAS weird, wasn’t it? She stands up there and says, “I’m the first black, gay, female immigrant to get this job!” She’s driving home the fact that she never would have even been Asst Press Secretary if not for the fact she filled a number of “woke” criteria.
No you dumbass, it's pretty obvious to us all that that's what it says to your racist ass.

Forum List

Back