The Black Investigator Who Went Undercover as a White Man in the Jim Crow South

There is an attitude that exists in far too many white racists that manifests itself as the belief that they still have the right, lawful or otherwise, to hunt down and kill black people in the United States of America and then call it something other than what it is.

The vast majority of people that you lefties call, "white racists" are not racist, nor do they believe they have the right to kill black people.

You are insane and a hate filled racist.
View attachment 349108

You post shit, I will call you on it. YOu call me names, I will call you names back. YOur request to get a pass on your bad behavior or to have special privileges, is denied.

My point stands.

The vast majority of people that you lefties call, "white racists" are not racist, nor do they believe they have the right to kill black people.

You are insane and a hate filled racist.

..News is trying to IGNORE the truth --it hurts too much

He thinks I should stop talking to him because I called him a name once. He doesn't see any problem with him calling me names.

That is fairly standard behavior with lefties. They are the most entitled and smug pricks the planet has seen since the end of Divine Right of Kings.

Forum List

Back