The Black Crime Rate.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
What is the black crime rate? I want the number. Not the number for murder, but the total rate of crime.

Because there are 30 categories of crime listed in the Uniform Crime Report Arrest section. Annually whites are arrested at nearly triple the number than everybody else. Every year whites lead in 90 percent of the categories. And don't argue that per capita shit because if the populations were the same a whole lot of things that plague the black community now would not.

Show me the black crime rate.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States 2013, ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States 2014, Table 43
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States 2015, Table 43

Sampson, Robert J., and Janet L. Lauritsen. 1997. Racial and ethnic disparities in crime and criminal justice in the United States. Crime and Justice 21: 311-374. Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Crime and Criminal Justice in the United States

Last edited:
What is the black crime rate? I want the number. Not the number for murder, but the total rate of crime.

Because there are 30 categories of crime listed in the Uniform Crime Report Arrest section. Annually whites are arrested at nearly triple the number than everybody else. Every year whites lead in 90 percent of the categories. And don't argue that per capita shit because if the populations were the same a whole lot of things that plague the black community now would not.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States 2013, ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Sampson, Robert J., and Janet L. Lauritsen. 1997. Racial and ethnic disparities in crime and criminal justice in the United States. Crime and Justice 21: 311-374. Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Crime and Criminal Justice in the United States

If you are asking for a crime rate, by definition it will be per population. That's what a rate is, some quantity measured against a number of something else. For example, the rate of speed of a car wouldn't be 60 miles, and it wouldn't be an hour, it's 60 miles per hour. So a crime rate would be the number of crimes committed per a certain number of people.

Now you can look at different comparisons, of course. For the discussion you are bringing up, one might compare crimes committed by members of different races to the population as a whole, or to the portion of the population that shares the same race. Those will tell different stories.

If you are asking for a crime rate, by definition it will be per population. That's what a rate is, some quantity measured against a number of something else. For example, the rate of speed of a car wouldn't be 60 miles, and it wouldn't be an hour, it's 60 miles per hour. So a crime rate would be the number of crimes committed per a certain number of people.

Now you can look at different comparisons, of course. For the discussion you are bringing up, one might compare crimes committed by members of different races to the population as a whole, or to the portion of the population that shares the same race. Those will tell different stories.
I know what a rate is. And I also know that if blacks had the same population as whites there would be a significantly different rate. So I will not be accepting the per capita argument. This is about number of crimes committed by the actual participants in criminal behavior by race.

I know what a rate is. And I also know that if blacks had the same population as whites there would be a significantly different rate. So I will not be accepting the per capita argument. This is about number of crimes committed by the actual participants in criminal behavior by race.
Nobody cares what you accept. Just stop killing, stealing and raping at mind-boggling rates,

LOL your own linked rate chart shows over 28 percent of all crime is committed by blacks. 13 percent of the population does 28 percent of all crime while 70 percent of the population does 63 percent of all crime.

there are approximately 234300000 whites and of all crime committed 6214971 were committed by whites that is 2.6 percent of all whites are criminals.

There are approximately 42900000 blacks and of all crime committed 2549655 were committed by blacks that is 5.9 percent of all blacks are criminals, BY YOUR OWN chart.

From your link to Table 21

1598248083390.png

Now, unless Blacks are 26.9% of the US population, they're over-represented in this category.

1598248184660.png

Even more over-represented here.

Stupid retard doesn't understand how per capita correlates to crime rate amongst a certain demographic, then stupid retard even posts statistics completely owning their dumbass self and proving themself to be the stupid retard we all believed that they were.

You can't make this stuff up folks:auiqs.jpg:

Buddy, violent crime is out of control in the black community. And let's be honest, it is not black women, it is mostly young black men. So maybe take some responsibility and clean up your shit. If cops are still out of hand then it will be 100% on them. Pretty simple. :thup:

LOL your own linked rate chart shows over 28 percent of all crime is committed by blacks. 13 percent of the population does 28 percent of all crime while 70 percent of the population does 63 percent of all crime.
That's where you lose. Again, this is about the number of people who actually commit crimes by the race of each individual committing the crime. All others who are not committing crimes in any race should not be counted.

"there are approximately 234300000 whites and of all crime committed 6214971 were committed by whites that is 2.6 percent of all whites are criminals."

There were just over 8.4 million people arrested. There are approximately 330 million Americans. Approximately 2.54 percent of the American population participated in criminal activities.

6.2 million members of the U.S. population who are white participated in crime. There are approximately 330 million Americans. That is roughly 2 percent of the American population.

"There are approximately 42900000 blacks and of all crime committed 2549655 were committed by blacks that is 5.9 percent of all blacks are criminals, BY YOUR OWN chart."

2.5 million members of the U.S. population who are black participated in crime. There are approximately 330 million Americans. 2.5 million blacks is less than 1 percent of the U.S. population.

To the idiot who made the comment about me not understanding per capita, I understand it very well. But using per capita is a weak argument. Especially when it's not accepted by many whites here in any other discussion but crime.

My point is that 13 percent of the population are not committing crimes in any race. Less than 1 percent of the American population who are black are participating in crime. Overall just over 2.5 percent of all Americans are committing crimes. 97.5 percent of all Americans in this country of all races do not participate in crime.

And for the idiot who talked about violent crime being out of control in black communities.

This bit of information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is, “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.”

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

Last edited:

Buddy, violent crime is out of control in the black community. And let's be honest, it is not black women, it is mostly young black men. So maybe take some responsibility and clean up your shit. If cops are still out of hand then it will be 100% on them. Pretty simple. :thup:

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males entitled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” The data was basically ignored, even by President Obama. But the implications of this study were so important that it was a dereliction of duty to not make this information widely known to the American public.

“For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

Definition of fact: 1 a : something that has actual existence. b : an actual occurrence. 2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality. 3: the quality of being actual. 4: a thing done. b archaic : action. c obsolete: feat

I present this information in order to display just how members of this society have chosen to accept a fictional account of the country we live in. It has been accepted to such an extent that our police departments have become militarized despite a national decrease in crime. It is a lie so tough that innocent blacks posing no threat to anyone end up in funeral homes. Mike Males article provides evidence of how a racist society builds a strawman then tries turning that straw into skin and bones.

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).”

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests”

What the article Males wrote did was expose an American pathology concerning race. Specifically, a white racist pathology that needs for there to be an “other” That “other” must always look different from what the so-called white “mainstream” deems to be normal. This applies to more areas than race, but since this book is about racism in 21st century America, I will apply what I am writing about to race.

There has consistently existed a space in white culture where people have believed in the inherent superiority and human perfection of the white race. Included in this space has been a belief in a natural propensity for violence in blacks. Where that belief came from can’t be based in reality. I am assuming since slaves tended to resist their enslavement that white slaveowners decided that since blacks actually enjoyed their enslavement, those who fought were just naturally prone to violence. Such an assumption sounds crazy, right?

It is crazy but that is what scientific racism taught. Today the remants of such madness continues in books such as “The Bell Curve”, studies such as, “The Color of Crime”, or in the belief that all black men are violent and dangerous. This belief has been maintained for so long that information such as what Males discovered remained outside of mainstream information. For example, when Males published his findings in 2013, he wrote: FBI clearance and arrest tabulations now indicate black youths under age 18 account for just 2% of the nation’s homicides.” “How did America miss this?” You would think this would be cause for celebration.

I find it laughable what so called “conservatives,” claim the media does not cover. So while people like Limbaugh and most right wingers were letting sounds flow from their mouths that reflected long held racist opinions, young blacks were described by Males in this manner: Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.”

Blacks are 90% chance of being violent criminals compared to Asians. The fact that jewish judges are lenient on them means they can do what the do multiple times.

why do you want to know?
blacks commit crime at much HIGHER rates
of course you won't accept the TRUTH--which is per capita
hahahahahahahhahahaha

he doesn't understand facts/truth/numbers

That's where you lose. Again, this is about the number of people who actually commit crimes by the race of each individual committing the crime. All others who are not committing crimes in any race should not be counted.

"there are approximately 234300000 whites and of all crime committed 6214971 were committed by whites that is 2.6 percent of all whites are criminals."

There were just over 8.4 million people arrested. There are approximately 330 million Americans. Approximately 2.54 percent of the American population participated in criminal activities.

6.2 million members of the U.S. population who are white participated in crime. There are approximately 330 million Americans. That is roughly 2 percent of the American population.

"There are approximately 42900000 blacks and of all crime committed 2549655 were committed by blacks that is 5.9 percent of all blacks are criminals, BY YOUR OWN chart."

2.5 million members of the U.S. population who are black participated in crime. There are approximately 330 million Americans. 2.5 million blacks is less than 1 percent of the U.S. population.

To the idiot who made the comment about me not understanding per capita, I understand it very well. But using per capita is a weak argument. Especially when it's not accepted by many whites here in any other discussion but crime.

My point is that 13 percent of the population are not committing crimes in any race. Less than 1 percent of the American population who are black are participating in crime. Overall just over 2.5 percent of all Americans are committing crimes. 97.5 percent of all Americans in this country of all races do not participate in crime.

And for the idiot who talked about violent crime being out of control in black communities.

This bit of information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is, “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.”

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”
So that means more whites have crimina 19 than covid 19 ?

That may well be true. The problem is that you specifically asked for a rate. Why ask for a rate then say you won't accept a rate?

Are you wanting the number of crimes committed, or are you looking for the number of people charged with crimes? Are you then planning to compare those numbers, and how? Are you looking to show that there are more whites charged with crimes than blacks?

It would be easier to have a discussion if you were clearer about your point, or what data you are trying to look at and how.

That may well be true. The problem is that you specifically asked for a rate. Why ask for a rate then say you won't accept a rate?

Are you wanting the number of crimes committed, or are you looking for the number of people charged with crimes? Are you then planning to compare those numbers, and how? Are you looking to show that there are more whites charged with crimes than blacks?

It would be easier to have a discussion if you were clearer about your point, or what data you are trying to look at and how.
He claims that since 6 million whites were arrested and only 2 million blacks that proves whites commit more crimes which in a sense is true but when one compares the number of blacks in this Country to whites it simply is not true that whites commit more crime. over 5 percent of blacks are arrested for crimes while only 2 and half percent of whites are.

YOU are the OP and YOU are the one who titled the thread: The Black Crime Rate; and YOU are the one who asked the question in the first line of the OP: "What is the black crime rate?".

So either you don't know the difference between raw numbers of crimes and crime rates or you were never interested in crime rates in the first place, despite asking the question.

Crimes by whites exceed crimes by blacks in raw numbers but the rate of crimes by blacks (number of crimes by blacks relative to the number of blacks by population) far exceeds the white crime rate.

Forum List

Back