The Black Chetniks

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
There were different types of Chetniks. Not all can pride themselfes to have been a resistance movement. I just read about the Black Chetniks wo were a German collaborationist force. There were also a Serbian SS unit I think the iron batallion or gvozedni puk. Modern day Serb politics portrays themselfes as victims of fascism.

You're quite the troll, ain't ya? Sorry, but you are too fat to be part of what you wish. Sorry, but not even the Nazi's would take you because you are out of shape.

And no, growing a Taliban beard won't help you either.

What are you? About 25 to 30 percent body fat? I was a PRT coordinator for the U.S. Navy, and you are seriously out of shape.

There were different types of Chetniks. Not all can pride themselfes to have been a resistance movement. I just read about the Black Chetniks wo were a German collaborationist force. There were also a Serbian SS unit I think the iron batallion or gvozedni puk. Modern day Serb politics portrays themselfes as victims of fascism.

one for sure Chetniks are bunch of criminal semi - Nazi alcoholics and Muscovite poodles, thats why every European hats hate those barbarian putin´s mongols

one for sure Chetniks are bunch of criminal semi - Nazi alcoholics and Muscovite poodles, thats why every European hats hate those barbarian putin´s mongols

You'd forgotten to say Chetnik are Antisemite and hate your tribe

Chetniks are Serbian Orthodox Patriots who love their country and want to run it by themselves, without 'help' of some 'God choose' folks.

Forum List

Back