The Bitterness, the Hatred of Atheists

Nothing so characterizes atheists as their hatefulness, their bitterness, their anger which they express constantly.
They're better than you. They're smarter than you. They're rational and you're not. You're so selfish you just want to do good to get to heaven, but THEY are good because they're so very smart and moral, though they have absolutely no standard for morality.

Pride is the original sin and atheists practice it with venom. How miserable they must be and all those around them.
God is love! When you remove God from your existence, a vacuum is created. Something has to fill that void.

God is love! When you remove God from your existence, a vacuum is created. Something has to fill that void.

You and me, Action. You and me against the world.

d9800a120050118af715d3dc426032c35bae2415a020358a8e266bde92b60edc_1.webp

- those that read the crucifiers 4th century c-bible, the work of forgeries and fallacies have in them those who crucified jesus ... not the liberation theology, self determination jesus and those of the 1st century gave their lives for - the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil.

- those that read the crucifiers 4th century c-bible, the work of forgeries and fallacies have in them those who crucified jesus ... not the liberation theology, self determination jesus and those of the 1st century gave their lives for - the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil.
I don't know if you're trying to make a point or not. Your post is very vague. But if you're suggesting that the Bible is a forgery ... then you're suggesting that it's a direct copy of the real thing, which suggests that the real thing is the real thing.

I don't know if you're trying to make a point or not. Your post is very vague. But if you're suggesting that the Bible is a forgery ... then you're suggesting that it's a direct copy of the real thing, which suggests that the real thing is the real thing.
Word salad is his specialty

an imitation rather than the genuine article, to convey a different meaning than what was intended -

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the above is a deliberate 4th century forgery ... the c-bible messiah, religion of servitude.

- provide the stone tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments - claimed by the liar moses, used by all three desert religions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back