The Biggest ‘Super-Spreader’ Event: Biden’s Weak Border

What a pack of lies. Supported to yet another conservative link to a source with multiple failed fact checks.
The Biden Administration has kept the border closed. The right wing loons don't want anyone let in. What is truly laughable is the fear and paranoia conservatives are spreading that the the refugees are bringing in the virus. The USA has the most virulent and completely unchecked pandemic raging throughout the entire country, which is the worst covid pandemic in the world, and Republicans are blaming it on refugees.
Republican governors are blaming their failures on the Biden administration for their failure to get their states vaccinated.
Liar. The Xiden admin has OPEN BORDERS. Many of the migrants have all kinds of diseases, and Xiden is spreading them all around the US. Xiden needs to be impeached.
1631300029701.png

"The Xiden admin has OPEN BORDERS."
Hmmm?
Why do you say that?
And just exactly do you mean by "open borders"?

Are people walking/driving across all 7,479 miles of our shared border?

And if they are ---- is nobody, no one, ....... trying to stop them?
I suppose if it is "open"....well then, no one would be stopping anyone coming across?

Why do you assert it is all open, poster 'kyzr'?

Hmmm?
Why do you say that?

I suppose if it is "open"....well then, no one would be stopping anyone coming across?

Ever hear of "catch and release"? Duh.

What a pack of lies. Supported to yet another conservative link to a source with multiple failed fact checks.

The Biden Administration has kept the border closed. The right wing loons don't want anyone let in. What is truly laughable is the fear and paranoia conservatives are spreading that the the refugees are bringing in the virus. The USA has the most virulent and completely unchecked pandemic raging throughout the entire country, which is the worst covid pandemic in the world, and Republicans are blaming it on refugees.

Republican governors are blaming their failures on the Biden administration for their failure to get their states vaccinated.
You KKKanadians get arrested for walking your dog alone on a sidewalk, so fuck off.

Hmmm?
Why do you say that?

It’s open because Talibans Bitch *Joe invited them in then looks the other way. You can play your little word games but we all know what’s happening including you.

Is everybody starting to see what's happening? Millions of them coming in no vaccine no mask no nothing....

But on the other hand, you and your family......ahhhh......that's another story.:mad:

1631920600779.png

"OPEN YOUR EYES..."
Ah, the nature of that response disappoints, poster 'Leftists.'
A sincere request for validation of an assertion......and you are unable?

Perhaps can't? Won't? At any rate......don't.
What's up with that?

I could suggest that the forum may have more confidence in your ability to participate in 'political discussion' than you do yourself.

Ah, the nature of that response disappoints, poster 'Leftists.'
A sincere request for validation of an assertion......and you are unable?

Perhaps can't? Won't? At any rate......don't.
What's up with that?

I could suggest that the forum may have more confidence in your ability to participate in 'political discussion' than you do yourself.

I’ve had more political discussions with liberals and now leftists than I can remember. They’re always the same. I don’t even try anymore.

LOLOL.. Trump is such a liar. During the Trump administration the US was importing 8 million bpd.

The border isn't open. We have 21,000 Border Patrol Agents, US Customs and Immigration and the US Coast Guard .. All are still hard at work.
You must be high, put the bong down before posting.

Forum List

Back