The biggest religious idiocy, ever?

The biggest religious idiocy, ever?-anotherlife

Worshipping a golden calf idol of Donald Trump.
Liberals know, everyone goes to heaven except Trump.

And White People.
Oh...it's a race thing now?

Yes, it is. You Prog Fascists are promoting mandator Critical Race Theory across most institutions in our country. CRT is basically gaslighting of poor and working class white people to terrorize them into accepting Marxism.

And White People.

Yes, it is. You Prog Fascists are promoting mandator Critical Race Theory across most institutions in our country. CRT is basically gaslighting of poor and working class white people to terrorize them into accepting Marxism.
One of you has to change your username because I was beginning to believe you were insulting yourself!

And White People.

One of you has to change your username because I was beginning to believe you were insulting yourself!

I was here first.

Just sayin'.

Discuss.

Does this have a theological basis in any religion?
No. I have read several books on Exorcism, and one point is consistently made. The individual must, in some way, freely agree to possession. Hypnotism prevents this from happening because any agreement is not freely made.

Here's the thing puppy, if I live my life like God exists and He does not, then I lose nothing. If you live your life like there is no God, and He does exist, you lose everything.
Here's the thing puppy, if I live my life like God exists and He does not, then I lose nothing. If you live your life like there is no God, and He (they do) does exist, you lose everything.
- the above is as logical as water running up hill.

christianity, the religion of forgeries and fallacies as all three desert theologies that deny of the religion of antiquity as prescribed are in far greater danger of extinction than virtually any other belief held by anyone.

Discuss.

No. I have read several books on Exorcism, and one point is consistently made. The individual must, in some way, freely agree to possession. Hypnotism prevents this from happening because any agreement is not freely made.

No because there are babies too who are born demonically possess. Jesus said that it is not some agreement but authority that determines it. Consider the term demonic usurpation also.

I don't know if there is a religion where this tactics would fly, but this is what a few people are doing these days.

If you are so evil that only hell can possibly be your place, and you have submerged yourself into the dark occult to the level that you reject even the slightest call for repentance, then this is what you do to get into heaven.

Find somebody who is unsuspecting and nice and christly, and spend time with him. Use that to work out how to hypnotize him. Then steal all his memories of his life and replace those with yours into him.

That way God will be fooled enough that you will be the one to go to heaven and to take his place there and he will be going to tell to take yours.

If this doesn't stink to high heaven then I don't know what does.

Tail wagging the dog.

Discuss.

Coincidence? Someone just posted this literary excerpt that corresponds to your post, almost perfectly! anotherlife
Screenshot_20210305-130258_Chrome.jpg

Discuss.

No because there are babies too who are born demonically possess. Jesus said that it is not some agreement but authority that determines it. Consider the term demonic usurpation also.

Dear anotherlife Meriweather
1. In the case of being born under generational curses or demonic oppression, there is still the choice of either the parent or other family member or friend to invoke prayer in Christ Jesus to break the cycle or curse. So indirectly there is still free choice to agree to Christ Authority to intervene and transform the situation.
2. It is BOTH a matter of "God's authority" and plans through Christ Jesus
AND *people AGREEING* to reconcile our will with God's will by forgiveness

See Matthew 18:15-20
Whenever 2 or 3 agree on anything touching the Earth it is done by our Father in Heaven

A. Our will doesn't CAUSE these things to happen, our will merely AGREES to RECEIVE
B. Clearly we cannot will something against God's will.
C. The point is accepting and trusting in God's thus reconciling our will with God's not the other way around

Last edited:
I don't know if there is a religion where this tactics would fly, but this is what a few people are doing these days.

If you are so evil that only hell can possibly be your place, and you have submerged yourself into the dark occult to the level that you reject even the slightest call for repentance, then this is what you do to get into heaven.

Find somebody who is unsuspecting and nice and christly, and spend time with him. Use that to work out how to hypnotize him. Then steal all his memories of his life and replace those with yours into him.

That way God will be fooled enough that you will be the one to go to heaven and to take his place there and he will be going to tell to take yours.

Tail wagging the dog.

Discuss.

Coincidence? Someone just posted this literary excerpt that corresponds to your post, almost perfectly! anotherlife View attachment 464478
Very nice story. Apart from thus, people do copy posts from various forums and paste it elsewhere as their own discussion topics, I guess. My OP is not a copy.

Discuss.

1. In the case of being born under generational curses or demonic oppression, there is still the choice of either the parent or other family member or friend to invoke prayer in Christ Jesus to break the cycle or curse. So indirectly there is still free choice to agree to Christ Authority to intervene and transform the situation.

Whenever 2 or 3 agree on anything touching the Earth it is done by our Father in Heaven

A. Our will doesn't CAUSE these things to happen, our will merely AGREES to RECEIVE
C. The point is accepting and trusting in God's thus reconciling our will with God's not the other way around
The will is not a conscious entity. It does not derive from logic. The will is only a balancing machine between senses and emotions. Whatever emotions or senses are forced upon a soul, it determines its will. In a way, this is playing with information that is available for the soul to make decisions from. The spirit is above all this.

And if Matthew 18: 15-20 was generally true, then any two or three Satanists would have ended the whole world by now. We need to examine the context there.

Discuss.

The will is not a conscious entity. It does not derive from logic. The will is only a balancing machine between senses and emotions. Whatever emotions or senses are forced upon a soul, it determines its will. In a way, this is playing with information that is available for the soul to make decisions from. The spirit is above all this.

And if Matthew 18: 15-20 was generally true, then any two or three Satanists would have ended the whole world by now. We need to examine the context there.
Ok I have found the error in your quotation. Matthew 18:15-20 qualifies that it must be in the name of Christ. Without this qualification, the quote is worth nothing. We must know that we can't destroy the world or turn tricks on the will of God by Matthew 18: 15-20 otherwise the whole creation is only a tail wagging the dog.

Donald Trump worships the Lord. Because he cares about All Americans having a chance to experience the American dream, many people earned it while Trump busied himself with convincing employers to create high-paying jobs and workers to work toward owning their fair share of that prize. Trump brought all good to Americans who are U.S. Citizens. :yes_text12:

Discuss.

1. There is both the collective will and truth, which God's will or God's truth represents as universal and all encompassing.
And there is the individual will which seeks to avoid stress/pain and seek peace/satisfaction/security. So where these align, there is both peace and justice and security, arrived at by free will, or the semblance of it by choosing to reconcile with God's will or the greater good that compels the conscience in the direction of truth and justice to bring peace.

2. As for "people agreeing in the spirit of Antichrist" instead of Christ or "Satan" instead of God, the negative is NOT sustainable. What is selfish will conflict with the "greater good" for others equally. So the REAL agreement on REAL truth would have to be REAL "truth and justice" in order to make a REAL AGREEMENT in Christ.

Not a false agreement, as with the difference between FALSE govt that is corrupt and abused for power VS TRUE govt which is justice that reflect the consent of the governed and represents the best interests of both the individuals and the greater public.

You cannot fake what is REAL justice and REAL truth.

Only the REAL UNIVERSAL truth and Equal Justice for ALL
will support and motivate a TRUE AGREEMENT and unity among people.

Anything selfish or politically biased/motivated by greed or other conflicting interest will NOT be agreed upon universally.
It may be agreed upon by SOME but others will OBJECT.

Satan represents fear and selfishness and other negative based influences, as opposed to God representing Truth and Good Will for all people universally. So the spirit of Good will cannot compare with the spirit of Ill will and greed/fear/selfishness.

One brings agreement and harmony in truth, for lasting peace and justice that accommodates all people universally.

The other only benefits SOME interests and will not last, it is not a truly lasting agreement. So that is NOT what the scripture refers to.

Matthew 18:15-20 refers to really establishing, uniting and accepting God's UNIVERSAL truth and good will for all, which is what the Authority of Christ Jesus is based on: Universal Equal Justice for All.

This cannot be faked. If it is of Satan and not God, then it won't be universally uniting and empowering, will leave people out, favor some and not others, and cause division.

Discuss.

Ok I have found the error in your quotation. Matthew 18:15-20 qualifies that it must be in the name of Christ. Without this qualification, the quote is worth nothing. We must know that we can't destroy the world or turn tricks on the will of God by Matthew 18: 15-20 otherwise the whole creation is only a tail wagging the dog.
Yes what this means is establishing Universal Truth, Good will, and Justice for All. Jesus means the sake of Justice.

So there is Antichrist which abuses the authority of justice law or govt to commit INJUSTICE, such as Hitler or other tyrants abusing authority of govt to commit mass genocide, claiming this is God's will and bringing justice against evil, when in fact, it was the opposite and causing mass injustice, bringing war instead of peace.

And there is the TRUE spirit of Christ, which is the Spirit of Justice that motivates us by CONSCIENCE. When we agree for CONSCIENCE sake on JUSTICE, that is the spirit and authority of Christ Jesus, also known as Restorative Justice or Peace and Justice for All (bringing in the Holy Spirit as Peace that accommodates Jesus as Justice for all humanity).

Again, there is no mistaking the REAL spirit of Christ Jesus or Restorative Justice, because this unites and heals humanity.
Nothing else can "mediate" to resolve conflicts on such a universal level other than the TRUE universal spirit of Justice that compels ALL humanity by conscience to make peace by reconciling in the spirit of truth.

Only the REAL universal truth which God represents has that power. Only the REAL spirit of Justice which Jesus represents can compel people by conscience to correct wrongs and restore good faith relations to bring healing and peace.

So that is what it means to invoke the spirit of Christ Jesus, to agree on corrections and establishing truth in the spirit of Restorative Justice, Universal Peace and Justice for All.

Only that universal spirit and authority will compel people to forgive, correct, heal and unite on the level of "universal salvation" or world peace for all humanity.

Tail wagging the dog.

Discuss.

Coincidence? Someone just posted this literary excerpt that corresponds to your post, almost perfectly! anotherlife View attachment 464478
...gives a whole new meaning to "The Naked Truth"!

Discuss.

Can't inviting in a hypnotist also "invite in" demonic or negative energy, influences or attachments to conditions introduced by the hypnosis?

Here's the thing puppy, if I live my life like God exists and He does not, then I lose nothing. If you live your life like there is no God, and He does exist, you lose everything.
Here's the thing puppy, if I live my life like God exists and He does not, then I lose nothing. If you live your life like there is no God, and He (they do) does exist, you lose everything.
- the above is as logical as water running up hill.

christianity, the religion of forgeries and fallacies as all three desert theologies that deny of the religion of antiquity as prescribed are in far greater danger of extinction than virtually any other belief held by anyone.
Hi BreezeWood
Are you experiencing success approaching Christians by declaring all of it to be "forgeries and fallacies" without distinction?

What kind of response, spiritual change and growth, or ability to share corrections is this approach inspiring?

From my experience, if Christians or Nonchristians FORGIVE past wrongs, misteachings or other injustice, this opens the door for Corrections by establishing God's truth between us.

But coming at others by judging in Unforgiving ways, makes the same mistake that Christians and others are blamed for in contradicting the very message being taught.

Are you really not able to distinguish Christians who teach the message the right way versus Christians who fail and contradict the real truth and message?

Is the only way you know to express this REALLY to condemn and just "all Christian teachings as false" where you cannot see anything that reconciles with God's truth?

the reason I ask is that with each person I have also found SOME principles and purpose God has given each of us that rings true and aligns with God's will and truth, regardless of creed or no creed, of affiliation and label.

So honestly I have a hard time understanding your insistence on labeling ALL CHRISTIANITY as false and fallacious.

There is some of God's truth expressed in all things, regardless how flawed and biased man's ways are in expressing and representing "attempts to communicate truth."

I AGREE with you the point should be for all of us to correct errors and eliminate anything false or misrepresented.

I just don't see how you can expect to make such corrections by judging all Christians and Christianity the same, as false.

Is this approach working for you?

Tail wagging the dog.

Discuss.

...gives a whole new meaning to "The Naked Truth"!
Yes asaratis
The only solution may be for all us to go back
to running around "mentally naked" like innocent kids.
Totally transparent and honest about everything.

Stop the shame and blame game.

Just tell it like it is, confront and deal with the reality
of what we each think and believe, and work it out from there.

When I realized everyone else was hiding behind protective barriers,
that I didn't need to. That's when I realized I could open up and share
with others, and had nothing to fear. Any judgment or projected blame
was coming from OTHER PEOPLE, and wasn't my problem.

My problem is if I misjudge or share misinformation and misperceptions.
So as long as I ask around and correct myself, that is my responsibility.

I can share corrections with others, but if they don't want to receive
new information that would change their perception or approach, that is
up to them. My part is to work on my perception and make sure I have all the correct information. As long as I do that, that is the most I can do to inspire and compel other people to open up to change and corrections.
By doing so myself.

So once one person starts running out totally open and transparent,
hopefully it triggers other people to do the same, and creates a safe
environment where anyone can share openly and stop the blame and bullying.

Donald Trump worships the Lord. Because he cares about All Americans having a chance to experience the American dream, many people earned it while Trump busied himself with convincing employers to create high-paying jobs and workers to work toward owning their fair share of that prize. Trump brought all good to Americans who are U.S. Citizens. :yes_text12:

1 Timothy 6:4-5

He is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

New Topics

Forum List

Back