The biggest religious idiocy, ever?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I don't know if there is a religion where this tactics would fly, but this is what a few people are doing these days.

If you are so evil that only hell can possibly be your place, and you have submerged yourself into the dark occult to the level that you reject even the slightest call for repentance, then this is what you do to get into heaven.

Find somebody who is unsuspecting and nice and christly, and spend time with him. Use that to work out how to hypnotize him. Then steal all his memories of his life and replace those with yours into him.

That way God will be fooled enough that you will be the one to go to heaven and to take his place there and he will be going to tell to take yours.

If this doesn't stink to high heaven then I don't know what does.

Tail wagging the dog.

Discuss.

Does this have a theological basis in any religion?

I don't know if there is a religion where this tactics would fly, but this is what a few people are doing these days.

If you are so evil that only hell can possibly be your place, and you have submerged yourself into the dark occult to the level that you reject even the slightest call for repentance, then this is what you do to get into heaven.

Find somebody who is unsuspecting and nice and christly, and spend time with him. Use that to work out how to hypnotize him. Then steal all his memories of his life and replace those with yours into him.

That way God will be fooled enough that you will be the one to go to heaven and to take his place there and he will be going to tell to take yours.

Tail wagging the dog.

Discuss.

That's not going to fool God, bub.

The biggest religious idiocy, ever?-anotherlife

Worshipping a golden calf idol of Donald Trump.
Please provide a list of establishment politicians since Reagan who ran on US citizens having the right to be employed in the US rather than non-US citizens.
I will vote for whoever is on that very short list.

Liberals know, everyone goes to heaven except Trump.

And White People.
What if you get a tan?

I believe that is now Cultural Appropriation.
What if you are black but self identify as white?

Surely God does not want to get canceled.

Blacks who self-identify as white or are conservative are not really blacks. That's why Amazon cancelled Clarence Thomas during Black History Month.

In a few weeks Andrew Cuomo will be kicked out of heaven.
Yea, Cuomo seems to be the gold standard for liberals regarding just about everything it seems.
He and his brother Chris are arrogant MFers.
Did you know that Chris cried on camera almost every day of the Presidential campaign?

Last edited:

Tail wagging the dog.

Discuss.

You might want to find a god who is smarter than you are, not one who is dumber.

In a few weeks Andrew Cuomo will be kicked out of heaven.
Yea, Cuomo seems to be the gold standard for liberals regarding just about everything it seems.
He and his brother Chris are arrogant MFers.
Did you know that Chris cried on camera almost every day of the Presidential campaign?
Well sure, he cried cuz of all the elderly he murdered in the nursing homes.

He has a heart ya know.

Forum List

Back