The Biggest Politician to Pander to Blacks….and Why

Again, I am not upset, perhaps disappointment in the racism that is still out there.
Are you disappointed in the antisemitism that is still out there? Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks. But for some reason, leftists only express concern when the bigotry is against blacks, and in fact often circle the wagons around antisemites.

Anyway, the topic is on the fact that Newsom Is bribing blacks for their votes by dangling the promise of hundreds of thousands of dollars in front of their noses - and that he’s doing that to establish his position when he runs for president and promises to make the bribes nationwide.

Who: Governor Newsom.

Why: His proposal to steal money from whites who did nothing wrong and give it to blacks who did nothing to earn it is in preparation for his 2024 presidential run. He is planning to bribe every black for his or her vote.

Why it won’t work: There are more whites who don’t want (more of) their money confiscated than there are blacks who want a windfall they don’t deserve.

The Discussion on Reparations ... Above all else ... Is simply a means by which People can Self-Identify ...
In regard to how they will be viewed ... By the State ... And possibly as Enemies of the State.

It is all about Power ... And the Power the People grant the Government.
And ... The funniest part ... It was the Power the People granted the Government at the time ...
That caused the Majority of the Problem it is attempting to address ... 🐑🐑🐑

Are you disappointed in the antisemitism that is still out there? Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks. But for some reason, leftists only express concern when the bigotry is against blacks, and in fact often circle the wagons around antisemites.

Anyway, the topic is on the fact that Newsom Is bribing blacks for their votes by dangling the promise of hundreds of thousands of dollars in front of their noses - and that he’s doing that to establish his position when he runs for president and promises to make the bribes nationwide.
antisemitism is racism, and exactly the same thing and it indeed disappoints me that it is still so prevalent. . May I point out you just did it again. You assumed since I don't agree with you on one topic, I hate Jews. Beyond intellectually lazy, it is just dumb.

I am. Sad that you don’t realize that the antiSemitism you decry comes mostly from your own right wing buddies

He doesn't have to make it nationwide. His going to drive his state into default and then have the federal government bail the state out. We'll all be paying for it in the end.

Then show me a slave that worked for free and I'll pay him.
I’d even go one better. Moonglow pointed out that some children of Holocaust survivors got money (albeit a relatively small number).

I therefore would agree with a policy that gives reparations to children born to slaves, and for the remainder of their lives. Then we’re done.

I’d even go one better. Moonglow pointed out that some children of Holocaust survivors got money (albeit a relatively small number).

I therefore would agree with a policy that gives reparations to children born to slaves, and for the remainder of their lives. Then we’re done.

He's a leftist. Moonshine supports taking money from people that never owned a slave and giving it to people that never were slaves.

antisemitism is racism, and exactly the same thing and it indeed disappoints me that it is still so prevalent. . May I point out you just did it again. You assumed since I don't agree with you on one topic, I hate Jews. Beyond intellectually lazy, it is just dumb.
I didn’t assume you hate Jews. I pointed out that many leftists are up in arms against perceived racism, screeching racist at everyone and everything, while downplaying, ignoring, or actually tolerating antisemitism.

He doesn't have to make it nationwide. His going to drive his state into default and then have the federal government bail the state out. We'll all be paying for it in the end.
Yup. That’s why a poster upthread pointed out she’s arranging her investments so as to pay tax-free income. The last thing any of us deserve is to be on the hook for deranged leftist policies.

I didn’t assume you hate Jews. I pointed out that many leftists are up in arms against perceived racism, screeching racist at everyone and everything, while downplaying, ignoring, or actually tolerating antisemitism.
There has been no antisemitism here for you to be a victim.

I only suggest doing what is right and with honor.

Forum List

Back