The big picture: Global Authoritarianism

No, you're confused.

Authoritarianism occurring globally, not authoritarianism by globalists. This strain of authoritarianism includes blind, isolationist nationalism.

I swear, I try to keep things simple for you guys. I really do.

Holy crap.

gSdH2ur.jpg

I guess it's too complicated for you to understand that Trump's America First agenda was the antithesis of Global Authoritarianism.

It's elementary.

The domestic political reactions to the ugly events in Ukraine have exposed something that I don't think I've been seeing clearly enough.

As we know, authoritarians, terrorists and criminals often ultimately get their way by having the sheer will to do things that more decent people wouldn't even think of doing. They ignore common laws and rules of behavior, create delusional justifications for their behaviors, and then just maul others with the force of their will. That's what Putin is doing right now. This is who he is.

And there are obviously many in America and globally who are sympathetic to his behaviors. They would clearly rather attack those he's attacking than harshly criticize this murderous thug. So I'm thinking maybe it's time to replace a term I often use -- "Tr......pism" -- with a term that would more accurately describe the larger, macro picture: Global Authoritarianism. The free world, represented (at least to a degree) by NATO, will have its hands full as it takes on an adversary who will do absolutely anything to "win", while the free world is trying to play by the rules of decency.

This issue was noticed and discussed a couple of years ago, as people who think alike tend to gravitate towards each other:

You just described the left exactly.......

As we know, authoritarians, terrorists and criminals often ultimately get their way by having the sheer will to do things that more decent people wouldn't even think of doing. They ignore common laws and rules of behavior, create delusional justifications for their behaviors, and then just maul others with the force of their will. That's what Putin is doing right now. This is who he is. Correct, but how have you missed your no-low is too-low Democrats ride the same boat?

And there are obviously many in America and globally who are sympathetic to his behaviors. Correct, which are today's left exactly. No matter what the circumstances their supporters support them even when they don't claim to with complacency.

Global Authoritarianism. Correct, pot meet kettle, your left-global elite and tool Democrats are the same and in fact are the leaders in global authoritarianism.

Forum List

Back