The Big Money Behind the Big Lie

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

How the sham audit in Arizona is financed and promoted. Pretty much the most depressing article I have read. Some of these people make trump look like a good guy.

“What animates it is the belief that Biden won because votes were cast by some people in this country who others think are not ‘real’ Americans.” This anti-democratic belief has been bolstered by a constellation of established institutions on the right: “white evangelical churches, legislators, media companies, nonprofits, and even now paramilitary groups.” Podhorzer noted, “Trump won white America by eight points. He won non-urban areas by over twenty points. He is the democratically elected President of white America. It’s almost like he represents a nation within a nation.”

How the sham audit in Arizona is financed and promoted. Pretty much the most depressing article I have read. Some of these people make trump look like a good guy.

“What animates it is the belief that Biden won because votes were cast by some people in this country who others think are not ‘real’ Americans.” This anti-democratic belief has been bolstered by a constellation of established institutions on the right: “white evangelical churches, legislators, media companies, nonprofits, and even now paramilitary groups.” Podhorzer noted, “Trump won white America by eight points. He won non-urban areas by over twenty points. He is the democratically elected President of white America. It’s almost like he represents a nation within a nation.”
Shouldnt you worry about your own and what they do?

Lots of people and corporations are "rich and powerful". Why are those words used by the left to portray evil and why do ignorant (in the true sense of the word) lefties accept the concept? Nobody is more rich and powerful than the people who run the left wing media outlets and social network sites. George Soros who runs the propaganda source for the democrat party, "Media Matters" is fabulously wealthy and yet his propaganda network "we monitor (only) conservative speech" is tax exempt.

In 2016 and again in 2020, the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, wanted Trump to be our President. A test of Trump's loyalty came in July 2018 at Helsinki when Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted the statements from Putin.
Is Trump acting very much like a Russian agent?

The reader can decide, but we know this. His followers on this forum run and hide. They offer no defense for the former President's actions.

NATO is a gun aimed directly at the heart of Russia. As President, Trump alienated our traditional allies, meaning members of NATO, and attempted friendship with the communist dictators of Russia, China, and North Korea.

As President, Trump destroyed the nuclear agreement with Iran, a devout enemy of our country, and, as a consequence, that enemy is very close to a nuclear weapon today.

Due to his poor performance as President, Trump was soundly beaten in the Presidential election in November 2020, clobbered by over seven million votes. Trump, without even a hint of evidence, only rhetoric, claims he won by a landslide. He also lost 60 court decisions plus the Supreme Court and countless state audits.

"It is now clear that first in Georgia, and then by trying to wield presidential power to force the Justice Department to declare the election soiled by fraud where none existed, the ex-President sought to incite a coup to stay in office. When that failed, he called a mob to Washington, incited it with false claims of voter fraud, and then it invaded Congress, obliterating a peaceful transfer of power," CNN.

During his presidency, the Trump show -- with its crazed West Wing antics and his craving for attention -- was exhausting and distracting, but ultimately not a threat to the republic. But while many Americans wish he no longer dominated the headlines, it's now clear that warning signs are flashing everywhere about Trump's future intent. If anything, the peril he poses to democracy has grown in the last six months, as much of the Republican Party itself has turned against cherished bedrock political values. -- Stephen Collinson, CNN

The Deep Rig -

One night in June, a few hundred people gathered for the première of “The Deep Rig,” a film financed by the multimillionaire founder of Overstock.com, Patrick Byrne, who is a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump.

Styled as a documentary, the movie asserts that the 2020 Presidential election was stolen by supporters of Joe Biden, including by Antifa members who chatted about their sinister plot on a conference call.

The evening’s program featured live appearances by Byrne and a local QAnon conspiracist, BabyQ, who claimed to be receiving messages from his future self. They were joined by the film’s director, who had previously made an exposé contending that the real perpetrators of 9/11 were space aliens.

I cant wait to see this movie. I hope that it will give me a better understanding of how the deep state works to achieve its goals.

There is so much about the modern world that is confusing that I will salute these men of vision who have taken the trouble to clarify it for me.

I am especially keen to see if there is a link between the space aliens of 9/11 are linked to the Jewish Space Lasers that set California on fire.

The Big Money Behind the Big Lie​

You mean the lie that emerging from a specific birth canal endows you with supreme executive power?

Royal-family-funniest-moments-955266.jpg

You mean the lie that emerging from a specific birth canal endows you with supreme executive power?

View attachment 521420
Nope, the one in which the film, Deep Rig features the man in charge of the sham Arizona audit.
But the event, for all its absurdities, had a dark surprise: “The Deep Rig” repeatedly quotes Doug Logan, the C.E.O. of Cyber Ninjas, a Florida-based company that consults with clients on software security.
In a voice-over, Logan warns, “If we don’t fix our election integrity now, we may no longer have a democracy.” He also suggests, without evidence, that members of the “deep state,” such as C.I.A. agents, have intentionally spread disinformation about the election.
Although it wasn’t the first time that Logan had promoted what has come to be known as the Big Lie about the 2020 election—he had tweeted unsubstantiated claims that Trump had been victimized by voter fraud—the film offered stark confirmation of Logan’s entanglement in fringe conspiracies.
Nevertheless, the president of the Arizona State Senate, Karen Fann, has put Logan’s company in charge of a “forensic audit”—an ongoing review of the state’s 2020 Presidential vote. It’s an unprecedented undertaking, with potentially explosive consequences for American democracy.

Scary aint it ?

Forum List

Back