The Big Lie

Correll l is the energizer bunny of idiocy.
Correll thinks we are a bunch of race traitors. I’m okay with that label…
You're mentally ill.
I disagree. Right is right even if it does make me a traitor to my race or class. Sometimes captain Kurt sided with Spock over the other human characters because Spock was right.

FDR did a bunch of great things for we the people and they called him a traitor to his class. He did the right thing. The rich didn’t like it.
I have no desire to give a group of people my money so they can waste away their educational years.
No one does

Try again.
Were all these white racists Democrats? Republicans keep saying it was them who ended slavery but today it seems like they are the KKKlanmen of yesterday.
They try to deny it but the parties have switched. The conservative south has always been the most racist region of the country. It still is. But back then, it was primarily Democrat. Now it's primarily Republican. But it's always been conservative.

Meanwhile, in the real world.

Great move on her part

Chicago’s mayor declared that she would only grant one-on-one interviews to minority journalists to protest the lack of diversity in the Windy City press corps.

Why is there such a lack of diversity in the press corps? Are blacks not qualified to be reporters? Seems to me those news agencies need to implement a diversity program.

So stop crying about how bad whites got it dummy. We have all the jobs.

YOur defense of blatant racism, makes my point. It is not the South today, that is the hot bed of racism, it is dem cities and circles.
You really, really, really do not understand what racism is. The Chicago mayor was shining a light on actual racism.
The Chicago mayor is an idiot. Anything she says should be roundly ignored. The racism she claims is being used to cover her complete failure. She depends on stupid guilty self hating fools and press committed to destroying the country.
I noticed you didn’t address anything that the Chicago mayor is bringing up. She is rightfully pointing out that the press corps is unusually white. Can you counter her argument with facts?
An image search ain’t gonna cut it. How many black reporters and journalists are there compared to white in Chicago?
I don't care. Are the reporters qualified? Do you think merit has anything to do with it?
No we don't believe merit has EVERYTHING to do with it. We understand bias is why only white males are getting hired.

You guys always claim blacks aren't qualified to be CEO's and that's why there are so few black CEO's. OK fine. But now you're saying they aren't smart enough to be reporters?
This is where they get their “facts“.

THe IQ gap is real. It is "science". That you don't like it, is irrelevant.
You just exposed yourself for the racist I knew you to be.

lol!! You are a dumbass.
Not by a longshot. You did just expose yourself as a racists though. It's called scientific racism and it's just as ugly today as it was when Hitler preached it.

Its defenders claim to be standing up for uncomfortable truths, but race science is still as bogus as ever.
Although race science has been repeatedly debunked by scholarly research, in recent years it has made a comeback. Many of the keenest promoters of race science today are stars of the “alt-right”, who like to use pseudoscience to lend intellectual justification to ethno-nationalist politics. If you believe that poor people are poor because they are inherently less intelligent, then it is easy to leap to the conclusion that liberal remedies, such as affirmative action or foreign aid, are doomed to fail.

I understand. This evidence is a problem for our Traditional America Ideological belief of All Men being created Equally by God.

Also, for you liberal ideology of always blaming the evul white man and his wacism for EVERYTHING.

But in the real world, it explains a lot.

I mean, the idea that the education gap is caused by evul wacist white teachers?

LOL!!! Have you ever MET any teachers? They are the one of the most liberals groups on the fucking planet.
You don't "understand" anything. You do realize this has been studied and your race/IQ bullshit has been debunked 12 ways to Sunday? The only people that still cling to it are racists.

I understand that liberals lie all the time. That anything that threatens their primary weapon, ie false accusations of racism, will be BURIED in lies from lying whores.

IQ is real. The idea that it is not, is absurd.

Do you really want to derail the thread into a technical discussion of intelligence?

What am I saying? Of course you do, especially since you will just be crying WACIST, like a retarded monkey over and over again, which is what you think debate IS.

The OP point stands. You people perpetuated a fraud on the American people and had violent brown shirt mobs roaming the streets during the campaign. That makes the election not free and fair and thus not legitimate.

You know who likes the term "you people"? Racists. Yes, IQ is real and can be effected by outside influence. You would know that if you read beyond the racist "studies" that seem to support your very racist world view.

In evaluating the claims by hereditarians with known racist ties of higher white and Asian IQ, we must be mindful of a tendency called the ‘Pygmalion effect’ .....

In context, my use of the term, "you people" was obviously aimed at you liberals, and as you are white, if any race, white liberals.

How ironic that you are arguing about intelligence and make such a retarded mistake.

OF course, you did know that. YOU were just lying still.

Anyhow, you admit that IQ is real. Yes, it can be effected by "outside influences". Policy to address those "influences" would be reasonable.

What is not reasonable is denying that the gap is not still there. I note that your cut and paste article, focuses on black and brown numbers increasing relatively,

with no discussion of how much they remained BELOW the percentages of white and asian children, proportional to the local demographics.

Funny. I mean what would REALLY make your point, is if once corrected for, the differences or the "gap" disappeared.

MMM?

You are terrified of information that might reveal the world to be less racist.
Because the "gap" has nothing to do with race and only racists think it is.

Funny. You cited a study and I addressed it.

Instead of answering or rebutting my points, you just dropped the information based portion of our discussion and just called me wacist.

Because that is all you lefties have.

And that is why you are so terrified of information that might explain a significant portion of the achievement gap in our society.

Because you NEED for it to be wacism, because without that assumption on your part and the part of blacks and browns, you have nothing left to point to, to justify your hate and rage and anti-white racism.

Would you be happy if it were proved to you, that was a real, valid reason for the results you see, taht was not something you could blame on white wacists,

OR would you rather than the nation was a place where large groups of people, ie whites, are working together as a group to hurt their fellow citizens, just for the sake of hate and evulness?
I can see that you are dedicated to your racists ideals and that no amount of evidence to the contrary is going to dissuade you of the notion. You don’t care that the only people pushing this IQ/race narrative are racists. You don’t care that science has debunked the IQ/race narrative.

Blacks are not less intelligent than whites. Hispanics are not less intelligent than whites.

I want to see a nation where racists are marginalized and kept to the dark web.

Funny, if the iq gap is not real, funny you didn't mention anything about dealing with those outside factors that cause the appearance of the iq gap.

After all, that study produces a supposedly huge increase in minority students.

Why are you not anxious to build on that success?

Surely there are countries, perhaps in Europe where they don't have evul wacist wepublicans, who stop good people like you from addressing those issues and thus have TRUE EQUALITY, and everyone lives together in peace and love.

Twue Luv. Without limit or shame.
We should be taking the results of the California and Broward studies and figure out why minority students aren't performing as well as white students. We know, as a result of these studies, that it's not because of their race as racists like YOU contend.

It's been decades, since you people have started pushing back against IQ.

And you are still at the, "we should take a look at it stage"? LOL!!!

You know, it occurs to me, that your position on this issue makes no sense, on many levels.

1. Your initial claim to explain the supposed low number of black reporters is wacism. BUT, if the IQ gap is real, even if caused by "influences", then it is not wacism on the part of employers to not hire less qualified people.

2. If you really believe that the iq is caused by "influences", then you still believe in the iq gap, you just don't believe that it is caused by genetics. That makes you claim that believing in it, to be wacist is nonsense.

3. If you believe it to be caused by "influences" then why are you people not fired up to identify and address these "influences"?

4. Because if you are correct, then the solution to wacism is simple. Identify the "influences", remove them from the children's environments, the next generation of minorities has no iq gap and are equally qualified and capable in every regard, and BOOM wacism gone.
No. The country is way beyond the "look at it" stage. We are at the DO something stage. We, as a country, are finally starting to address systemic racism and it's long overdue.

Except, you only brought up the IQ gap to smear your enemies, not to discuss how to fix it. And you still have not mentioned ANYTHING you want to do to address it.

Cause, really, all you really want to do about "wacism" is keep the illusion of it alive, so that you can continue to cry wacism, like a retarded child, when someone is kicking your ass in a debate.

I made a number of points, seriously and honestly replying to your stated position. Your response was to cry wacism. Like a retard.

We are starting to fix it. We are recognizing systemic racism. That's step one.

If that is true, then,

1. Why did you only bring it up, to smear conservatives as wacist?

2. Why did you first deny that it was a real thing?

3. Why are you still pretending that the outcomes are caused by systemic wacism, like a retarded child, when you have already admitted that iq gap is real?

4. Why, if you believe this shit, are you not talking about the "influences" that are so harmful that they cause a serious minus to various minorities iqs?

5. Funny, we've been discussing it for a while now. Without looking, since you must know, what is the biggest "influence" that causes a drop in iq in black people?
I didn’t deny that it was real I said that race and intelligence are not related. That’s different. You think blacks and Hispanics are less intelligent than whites. All studies dispute your belief.

Racism has contributed greatly to the gap. Segregation, poorly funded schools…

The Black-White Test Score Gap: Why It Persists and What Can Be Done
Did you know white women raise their kids differently? They work with them more. They use a bigger vocabulary. And also if black parents don’t do pre school their kid is already starting kindergarten behind the white who went to preschool
Environmental factors. Correll just thinks they are dumber.

lol!! If you really believed what you are saying now, fixing those factors would be your number one priority.

Also, you would not be blaming employers for wacism, when the problem is YEARS before the workers walk into the interviews.

Instead you say it, smear your enemies, and then just want to move on. You are using "environmental factors" as a shield against information that threatens your ideological world view, not looking at it as a real issue that needs solved.

Your own actions show that you don't believe the shit you are now shoveling.

I believe I'm right about bias and racism being factors in why blacks are not getting jobs but that's just one reason why. Another reason is they don't take school seriously and don't put in the hours that it takes to climb the ladder. Or their parents don't do a good job raising them. For example if they don't put the kid in preschool, he or she is pretty much fucked as far as education goes. He or she will be behind the white kid who did go to preschool.

But then a black will say, "what about the black who did take school seriously and did put in the hours but wasn't given the promotion?" All I can say to that is maybe there was a white who was more qualified. OR, I would say that today most blacks who are smart enough and who do put in the hours ARE getting those promotions because most companies are desperately looking for qualified diversity candidates. There just aren't that many to pick through. Case in point. My brother named this woman to be the new VP. She was the only woman he could find qualified. $500K a year. Another company called her a year later and paid her a million. Now her previous company is probably going to have to find a white dude because they can't find another woman who is qualified. And if they do find one she's going to cost them twice as much as a white man would.

The "case" you are describing does NOT support the idea that systemic racism is what is causing the lack of representation in blacks in certain fields, but instead the lack of qualified blacks.

AND it is clear and blatant discrimination against white males.
Our economy relies on consumers. If I hire a white theyre going to save 20% of their pay. A black is going to spend all of it. On that alone I choose th3 black.

Your internal motive for the anti-white discrimination is noted. Your motive, teh motive of your brother's company, it matters, but the end result is a lot of pro-black discrimination and anti-white discrimination.
Why does it have to be a zero sum game for you? Giving a historically marginalized minority an even playing field is not “anti white” (see “race traitor for historical context)

The behavior he is describing is not "even playing field". That you even pretend for a second otherwise, is just you supporting the racism.
Affirmative action isn't racism.

Funny. We were discussing a real life example. The employer is NOT looking to hire the most qualified but looking to hire blacks and willing to pay more for them, and only hiring white males when no black candidate could be found.

That is clearly anti-white discrimination. The motive for it, is if not a formal Affirmative Action program, is certainly part of the same general movement to "increase diversity".

No, it really isn’t. When historically marginalized communities are given a leg up, it’s not “reverse racism” or any other ridiculousness that you can come up with.

Equity and equality are different.
View attachment 504754

Not need for a cute analogy, we were provided with a nice real world example of an employer, doing what you support.

And it was not, as you claimed earlier, an "even playing field".

It was clear anti-white discrimination.

Which you implicitly admitted by moving the goal posts to, "giving a leg up'.

When you "give a leg up" to current black job applicants at the expense of current white job applicants to make up for "historic marginalization", that is discrimination against whites.

Discrimination based on race.

Dude. YOur denial here, is a shameless lie. You are just lying..
Nope. Not “anti white”. But, hey, like I said, I’m totally cool with you calling me a race traitor. :lol:

What about the actions of the employer described, as they looked for blacks, and paid more for blacks and refuse to consider whites except as a last resort where there was no blacks to hire, did not fit the definition of "anti-white"?
I think it was a made up story.

No, you don't. You are just saying that because you know it gives an accurate picture of what "giving a leg up" means,

and it means, anti-white discrimination.

Your denial is just a lie. YOu know that what you support is anti-white racism, but you lie because you want to spin it as positively as you can, so that you can defend it, dishonestly.
I'm saying it because I don't believe it is true. . I don't believe a company is paying an employee more because they are black. It's silly...just like you believing that affirmative action is anti white discrimination is silly. You're not a victim...you just play one on the internet.

You admit that your mind is closed to new information.

Your mind was made up, 40 years ago, when you were younger and now you are immune to information that might contradict what you thought when you were much younger.

And you don't see a problem with that.
I'm very wishy washy and can switch loyalties. Watch any season of Cobra Kai or Game of Thrones with me and you'll know that. He had plenty of opportunities to realign my negative view of him. He didn’t.

Bullshit.
Trump IS true shit. Has been since the 80s. Only gotten worse.

Trump's policies on trade and immigration were the best available from the field of candidates we had.

THat you people flipped out, is just you...people, deciding that you would not respect elections that you lost anymore.
That's peachy that you think that. In both 2016 and 2020, the American people disagreed.

The popular vote is irrelevant to my point.

Trump's policies on trade and immigration were the best available from the field of candidates we had.

THat you people flipped out, is just you...people, deciding that you would not respect elections that you lost anymore.
To YOU. Most disagreed.

Disagreeing is one thing. Deciding to not respect the peaceful transfer of power, is another.

You people choose to tear this nation apart. Good job.

Hey, I remember asking you people, if you people don't respect the elections you lose, why should we.

I never got an answer.
You really do live in a completely upside down world than the rest of the humans on the planet.

I don't recall Hillary Clinton going around telling everyone the election was rigged and she really won. (And she actually got millions more votes than he did) I seem to recall a concession speech from her.

Did you ever think maybe you didn't get an answer because your question was crazy? :lol:

Errr, sure. She didn't do that. Instead you have leftards rioting in the streets and lying to the feds to get warrants to gin up impeachments on false and illegal grounds, and cancel culture, and arresting people for defending themselves, ect. ect. ect.

I mean, you had to know that that was relevant, right?

oh, right. Of course you did. YOu were just lying again. Or is it still?

See, we need to ALWAYS remember that nothing you libs say, means shit.

That bit where you pretended to not understand what I was obviously referring to? That was just you talking shit. To help support the BIG LIE.
What "riots" are you talking about? This more of your projection? Trump's mob rioted on January 6th. There was no Hillary mob riot.

There was no "ginning up" of anything. Trump actually DID all the things he was accused of. Apparently you missed the Mueller report? And Trump really did threaten Ukraine that we would withhold aid if they didn't dig up dirt on the Bidens. That happened.

Are you pretending that the last 5 years of riots did not happen?

Seriously?
There, seriously, has not been 5 years of "rioting". There have been mass protests since the killing of George Floyd by a police officer. Floyd died a year ago last month.

lol!!!

You see repeated reports of violence from lefties, clearly showing up in 2016, before you even lost.
Ah, so you were employing hyperbole. There was not "five years of rioting" as you claimed. There were protests immediately after Trump as elected and some turned violent. :lol:

Actually I was underselling it. THe rioting started even before he won and has not stopped. So more like SIX years of rioting.

BUT, my focus was more on the RESISTANCE, after his win, ie your side's refusal to accept the peaceful transfer of power.

But, I like the way you are avoiding the point to quibble over details. It shows that you are self aware enough to realize that I am right and that your only hope is to distract from that.
Except that didn’t happen. There was no riot like we saw from the Trump mob. There was no effort to overturn the election results like we’ve seen from Trump and his merry band of sycophants. Hillary Clinton did not conduct a partisan audit of Florida ballots and continue to travel the country insisting she really won.

If it wasn’t for false equivalence y’all would have nothing.

Correct. THe left's riots were far worse, far larger, far longer lasting and far more deadly.

THe anti-democratic efforts of your side have been discussed in teh op and since then. YOu are bringing up other shit to try to distract from them right now.

YOu are a liar.
You live in an alternate reality...goes well with your alternate facts. :lol:

the OP was moved to conspiracy theories...for a reason. :lol:

Yeah, but hurt libs getting their way.

Compare teh riots, like you talked, but actually DO it.

The Right had about 4 hours of riots.

The left had about 6 years of riots.

And you people are seriously arguing the position that OUR side is the problem?

You want a civil war? DO YOU WANT A CIVIL WAR?
It was moved because it's a conspiracy theory.

Yes, "your side" is the problem. "Your side" is trying to undermine our small d democracy. Trump's insistence that he won, despite ALL evidence to the contrary is endangering our democracy because his cultlike followers believe him and were willing to attempt an actual insurrection as a result.

So, you're dropping that bit you raised, where you pretended that 4 hours of rioting was worse that 4 years of rioting.

BUT, you aren't admitting it was stupid shit. Because if I address the new shit you brought up to distract from the shit we were discussing, and I refute that stupid shit, and then the next piece of stupid shit you bring up,

if you need to, you will work your way right back to the stupid shit where you pretend that 4 hours of rioting is worse than 4 years of rioting.

You are wally.

View attachment 503742
Sorry, snowflake but this time has already been written in the history books. It will show a period of civil unrest after police shootings of unarmed African Americans. It will also tell of a failed insurrection based on a lie.

I'd love to see that class room, where the teacher has to field questions, like, "why did the riots start before the shooting? Or, "why was there only one 4 hour riot from one side, and 4 years from the other?"

Of course,, if someone like you is in charge, they will just report the kid to the proper authorities as a wacist and he will be taken away for reeducation.
Guess we’ll just have to wait and see won’t we? I’m sure folks with your particular view on race had similar things to say in the 60s during the civil rights battle then…

Things like “blacks aren’t as intelligent as whites” or calling people who supported civil rights “race traitors” or “anti white”. Wash, rinse and repeat with racists.

LOL!!! And still all you have to come back with, is calling me names. like a retarded child. Not one real point or one serious attempt at refuting any of more points, or answering any of my questions.
Seriously, what exactly were you expecting?
So, you don’t believe the statement that blacks are less intelligent than whites is racist?

Your mind was made up, 40 years ago, when you were younger and now you are immune to information that might contradict what you thought when you were much younger.

I'm very wishy washy and can switch loyalties. Watch any season of Cobra Kai or Game of Thrones with me and you'll know that. He had plenty of opportunities to realign my negative view of him. He didn’t.

Bullshit.

That's peachy that you think that. In both 2016 and 2020, the American people disagreed.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

Disagreeing is one thing. Deciding to not respect the peaceful transfer of power, is another.

Hey, I remember asking you people, if you people don't respect the elections you lose, why should we.

I never got an answer.
You really do live in a completely upside down world than the rest of the humans on the planet.

I don't recall Hillary Clinton going around telling everyone the election was rigged and she really won. (And she actually got millions more votes than he did) I seem to recall a concession speech from her.

Did you ever think maybe you didn't get an answer because your question was crazy? :lol:

Errr, sure. She didn't do that. Instead you have leftards rioting in the streets and lying to the feds to get warrants to gin up impeachments on false and illegal grounds, and cancel culture, and arresting people for defending themselves, ect. ect. ect.

That bit where you pretended to not understand what I was obviously referring to? That was just you talking shit. To help support the BIG LIE.
What "riots" are you talking about? This more of your projection? Trump's mob rioted on January 6th. There was no Hillary mob riot.

There was no "ginning up" of anything. Trump actually DID all the things he was accused of. Apparently you missed the Mueller report? And Trump really did threaten Ukraine that we would withhold aid if they didn't dig up dirt on the Bidens. That happened.

Seriously?
There, seriously, has not been 5 years of "rioting". There have been mass protests since the killing of George Floyd by a police officer. Floyd died a year ago last month.

lol!!!

You see repeated reports of violence from lefties, clearly showing up in 2016, before you even lost.
Ah, so you were employing hyperbole. There was not "five years of rioting" as you claimed. There were protests immediately after Trump as elected and some turned violent. :lol:

Actually I was underselling it. THe rioting started even before he won and has not stopped. So more like SIX years of rioting.

BUT, my focus was more on the RESISTANCE, after his win, ie your side's refusal to accept the peaceful transfer of power.

But, I like the way you are avoiding the point to quibble over details. It shows that you are self aware enough to realize that I am right and that your only hope is to distract from that.
Except that didn’t happen. There was no riot like we saw from the Trump mob. There was no effort to overturn the election results like we’ve seen from Trump and his merry band of sycophants. Hillary Clinton did not conduct a partisan audit of Florida ballots and continue to travel the country insisting she really won.

Correct. THe left's riots were far worse, far larger, far longer lasting and far more deadly.

THe anti-democratic efforts of your side have been discussed in teh op and since then. YOu are bringing up other shit to try to distract from them right now.

YOu are a liar.

Yes, "your side" is the problem. "Your side" is trying to undermine our small d democracy. Trump's insistence that he won, despite ALL evidence to the contrary is endangering our democracy because his cultlike followers believe him and were willing to attempt an actual insurrection as a result.

So, you're dropping that bit you raised, where you pretended that 4 hours of rioting was worse that 4 years of rioting.

BUT, you aren't admitting it was stupid shit. Because if I address the new shit you brought up to distract from the shit we were discussing, and I refute that stupid shit, and then the next piece of stupid shit you bring up,

if you need to, you will work your way right back to the stupid shit where you pretend that 4 hours of rioting is worse than 4 years of rioting.

You are wally.

View attachment 503742
Sorry, snowflake but this time has already been written in the history books. It will show a period of civil unrest after police shootings of unarmed African Americans. It will also tell of a failed insurrection based on a lie.

I'd love to see that class room, where the teacher has to field questions, like, "why did the riots start before the shooting? Or, "why was there only one 4 hour riot from one side, and 4 years from the other?"

Of course,, if someone like you is in charge, they will just report the kid to the proper authorities as a wacist and he will be taken away for reeducation.
Guess we’ll just have to wait and see won’t we? I’m sure folks with your particular view on race had similar things to say in the 60s during the civil rights battle then…

Things like “blacks aren’t as intelligent as whites” or calling people who supported civil rights “race traitors” or “anti white”. Wash, rinse and repeat with racists.

LOL!!! And still all you have to come back with, is calling me names. like a retarded child. Not one real point or one serious attempt at refuting any of more points, or answering any of my questions.
:lol: You really don’t get irony do you? I think you’ve called me a “retard” in every post you have responded to.

If you don’t like being called a racist, don’t say racist things like “blacks are less intelligent than whites”. It’s kinda simple really.

Do you not realize that when you take an discussion to the point of name calling, which is what you are doing when you call someone a name, like "Wacist",

that you will get called names, BACK?

Seriously, the way you libs are confused by this, there is real grounds from me calling you retarded.

Far more than you have for the stupid names you people call me.

You've admitted the IQ gap is real. If discussing it makes one wacist, then you are just as wacist (or not) as I am, supposedly.

Do you need to have the definition of racism, actual racism posted, like you are a newcomer to these shores and english is like your 4th language?
lol:I guarantee you pulled "retard" out long before you outed yourself as a straight up racist...which was, what, day before yesterday when you pulled out the "blacks are less intelligent than whites" bullshit? :lol:

Dude. Talking real shit about racial differences in iq is not "outing" me as anything, other than not scared of you retarded assholes.
Attributing them to diminished intelligence and not external, environmental factors is what makes you racist. Sorry to break it to you.

In your mind, is that true, even it I am right about the facts?
You aren't. Blacks are not less intelligent than whites.

Among the strongest evidence that IQ tests are testing not just innate ability, but the extent to which that innate ability has been put to work developing specific skills, is the remarkable "Flynn effect": In the United States and many other countries, raw IQ scores have been rising about three points a decade. This rise is far too rapid to have a genetic cause. The best explanation for what's going on is that increasing social complexity is expanding the use of the cognitive skills in question - and thus improving the opportunities for honing those skills. The Flynn effect is acutely embarrassing to those who leap from IQ score differences to claims of genetic differences in intelligence.

Of course, Trump supporters are beyond embarrassment.

This would be a crushing blow to me. If I had denied that environmental influences are relevant.

As I haven't, it means less than nothing.

It does still raise teh question why you are not all fired up, as to what could be done about the environmental influences.
Who says I’m not? Having conversations in your head again? I am a fervent supporter of free pre-K and increased education funding.

lol. What is the biggest environmental influence?
Socioeconomic status.

Which is determined by anther factor. That you libs don't like to talk about, because dealing with it, would be hard.

Saying soci-economic status, gives you an excuse to just throw more money at the problem.
What "other factor" would that be?

Yes, it does. Looks like it's working too.

Illegitimacy.
Yes, being in a single parent home does contribute to an education gap. It is not however the number one reason for it. The number one reason is Socioeconomic.

I wish I could believe that. But you people lie too much for anything you say, or anything another lib says, to be given any weight. At all.

Do you look for factors to explain away the gap, to eliminate it, so that the basic equality of man can be validated?
You don’t have to believe me, genius. You have the entire fucking Internet at your fingertips.

Do you look for factors to explain away the gap, so that the basic equality of man can be validated?
There are studies. We don’t have to guess.

I said nothing of guesses.

Why are you afraid to answer a simple question?
I don’t have to “explain away the gap”. There are studies.

LOL!! Your evasiveness shows that you don't believe in them any more than I do.

You know you are a liar. YOu know that the libs who do the research know that they will be "canceled" if they find the wrong information. You LIKE it that way, so that you can have numbers that hide the truth.
I'm not evading anything. I have already given you links to studies....you don't care. You have your narrative cemented in your head and nobody, no fact or evidence is going to change your mind.

Bullshit.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

I never got an answer.

Seriously?

lol!!!

YOu are a liar.

You are wally.

View attachment 503742

So, you don’t believe the statement that blacks are less intelligent than whites is racist?

Bullshit.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

I never got an answer.

Seriously?

lol!!!

YOu are a liar.

You are wally.

View attachment 503742

:lol: You really don’t get irony do you? I think you’ve called me a “retard” in every post you have responded to.

If you don’t like being called a racist, don’t say racist things like “blacks are less intelligent than whites”. It’s kinda simple really.

Do you not realize that when you take an discussion to the point of name calling, which is what you are doing when you call someone a name, like "Wacist",

Seriously, the way you libs are confused by this, there is real grounds from me calling you retarded.

You've admitted the IQ gap is real. If discussing it makes one wacist, then you are just as wacist (or not) as I am, supposedly.

Do you need to have the definition of racism, actual racism posted, like you are a newcomer to these shores and english is like your 4th language?
lol:I guarantee you pulled "retard" out long before you outed yourself as a straight up racist...which was, what, day before yesterday when you pulled out the "blacks are less intelligent than whites" bullshit? :lol:

Dude. Talking real shit about racial differences in iq is not "outing" me as anything, other than not scared of you retarded assholes.
Attributing them to diminished intelligence and not external, environmental factors is what makes you racist. Sorry to break it to you.

Among the strongest evidence that IQ tests are testing not just innate ability, but the extent to which that innate ability has been put to work developing specific skills, is the remarkable "Flynn effect": In the United States and many other countries, raw IQ scores have been rising about three points a decade. This rise is far too rapid to have a genetic cause. The best explanation for what's going on is that increasing social complexity is expanding the use of the cognitive skills in question - and thus improving the opportunities for honing those skills. The Flynn effect is acutely embarrassing to those who leap from IQ score differences to claims of genetic differences in intelligence.

This would be a crushing blow to me. If I had denied that environmental influences are relevant.

It does still raise teh question why you are not all fired up, as to what could be done about the environmental influences.
Who says I’m not? Having conversations in your head again? I am a fervent supporter of free pre-K and increased education funding.

Socioeconomic status.

Which is determined by anther factor. That you libs don't like to talk about, because dealing with it, would be hard.

Saying soci-economic status, gives you an excuse to just throw more money at the problem.

Illegitimacy.
Yes, being in a single parent home does contribute to an education gap. It is not however the number one reason for it. The number one reason is Socioeconomic.

I wish I could believe that. But you people lie too much for anything you say, or anything another lib says, to be given any weight. At all.

Do you look for factors to explain away the gap, to eliminate it, so that the basic equality of man can be validated?
You don’t have to believe me, genius. You have the entire fucking Internet at your fingertips.

Do you look for factors to explain away the gap, so that the basic equality of man can be validated?

What would happen, if you libs admitted that...let's say, 70% of what appears to be wacist discrimination in hiring and promotions and college admissions, is actually from the I.Q. gap?
You would have to prove it, princess.

You're mentally ill.
I disagree. Right is right even if it does make me a traitor to my race or class. Sometimes captain Kurt sided with Spock over the other human characters because Spock was right.

FDR did a bunch of great things for we the people and they called him a traitor to his class. He did the right thing. The rich didn’t like it.

You are racist. You are supporting policies that discrimination against people based on race. Which makes you a racist. Worse, you don't have the balls to face it, and you stone wall and gas light while openly supporting racist discrimination.

Try again.
Were all these white racists Democrats? Republicans keep saying it was them who ended slavery but today it seems like they are the KKKlanmen of yesterday.
They try to deny it but the parties have switched. The conservative south has always been the most racist region of the country. It still is. But back then, it was primarily Democrat. Now it's primarily Republican. But it's always been conservative.

Great move on her part

Chicago’s mayor declared that she would only grant one-on-one interviews to minority journalists to protest the lack of diversity in the Windy City press corps.

Why is there such a lack of diversity in the press corps? Are blacks not qualified to be reporters? Seems to me those news agencies need to implement a diversity program.

YOur defense of blatant racism, makes my point. It is not the South today, that is the hot bed of racism, it is dem cities and circles.
You really, really, really do not understand what racism is. The Chicago mayor was shining a light on actual racism.
The Chicago mayor is an idiot. Anything she says should be roundly ignored. The racism she claims is being used to cover her complete failure. She depends on stupid guilty self hating fools and press committed to destroying the country.
I noticed you didn’t address anything that the Chicago mayor is bringing up. She is rightfully pointing out that the press corps is unusually white. Can you counter her argument with facts?
An image search ain’t gonna cut it. How many black reporters and journalists are there compared to white in Chicago?
I don't care. Are the reporters qualified? Do you think merit has anything to do with it?
No we don't believe merit has EVERYTHING to do with it. We understand bias is why only white males are getting hired.

You guys always claim blacks aren't qualified to be CEO's and that's why there are so few black CEO's. OK fine. But now you're saying they aren't smart enough to be reporters?

lol!! You are a dumbass.
Not by a longshot. You did just expose yourself as a racists though. It's called scientific racism and it's just as ugly today as it was when Hitler preached it.

Its defenders claim to be standing up for uncomfortable truths, but race science is still as bogus as ever.
Although race science has been repeatedly debunked by scholarly research, in recent years it has made a comeback. Many of the keenest promoters of race science today are stars of the “alt-right”, who like to use pseudoscience to lend intellectual justification to ethno-nationalist politics. If you believe that poor people are poor because they are inherently less intelligent, then it is easy to leap to the conclusion that liberal remedies, such as affirmative action or foreign aid, are doomed to fail.

I understand. This evidence is a problem for our Traditional America Ideological belief of All Men being created Equally by God.

Also, for you liberal ideology of always blaming the evul white man and his wacism for EVERYTHING.

I mean, the idea that the education gap is caused by evul wacist white teachers?

LOL!!! Have you ever MET any teachers? They are the one of the most liberals groups on the fucking planet.
You don't "understand" anything. You do realize this has been studied and your race/IQ bullshit has been debunked 12 ways to Sunday? The only people that still cling to it are racists.

I understand that liberals lie all the time. That anything that threatens their primary weapon, ie false accusations of racism, will be BURIED in lies from lying whores.

Do you really want to derail the thread into a technical discussion of intelligence?

What am I saying? Of course you do, especially since you will just be crying WACIST, like a retarded monkey over and over again, which is what you think debate IS.

The OP point stands. You people perpetuated a fraud on the American people and had violent brown shirt mobs roaming the streets during the campaign. That makes the election not free and fair and thus not legitimate.

You know who likes the term "you people"? Racists. Yes, IQ is real and can be effected by outside influence. You would know that if you read beyond the racist "studies" that seem to support your very racist world view.

In evaluating the claims by hereditarians with known racist ties of higher white and Asian IQ, we must be mindful of a tendency called the ‘Pygmalion effect’ .....

In context, my use of the term, "you people" was obviously aimed at you liberals, and as you are white, if any race, white liberals.

How ironic that you are arguing about intelligence and make such a retarded mistake.

Anyhow, you admit that IQ is real. Yes, it can be effected by "outside influences". Policy to address those "influences" would be reasonable.

What is not reasonable is denying that the gap is not still there. I note that your cut and paste article, focuses on black and brown numbers increasing relatively,

with no discussion of how much they remained BELOW the percentages of white and asian children, proportional to the local demographics.

Funny. I mean what would REALLY make your point, is if once corrected for, the differences or the "gap" disappeared.

MMM?

Instead of answering or rebutting my points, you just dropped the information based portion of our discussion and just called me wacist.

And that is why you are so terrified of information that might explain a significant portion of the achievement gap in our society.

Because you NEED for it to be wacism, because without that assumption on your part and the part of blacks and browns, you have nothing left to point to, to justify your hate and rage and anti-white racism.

Would you be happy if it were proved to you, that was a real, valid reason for the results you see, taht was not something you could blame on white wacists,

OR would you rather than the nation was a place where large groups of people, ie whites, are working together as a group to hurt their fellow citizens, just for the sake of hate and evulness?
I can see that you are dedicated to your racists ideals and that no amount of evidence to the contrary is going to dissuade you of the notion. You don’t care that the only people pushing this IQ/race narrative are racists. You don’t care that science has debunked the IQ/race narrative.

Blacks are not less intelligent than whites. Hispanics are not less intelligent than whites.

Funny, if the iq gap is not real, funny you didn't mention anything about dealing with those outside factors that cause the appearance of the iq gap.

Surely there are countries, perhaps in Europe where they don't have evul wacist wepublicans, who stop good people like you from addressing those issues and thus have TRUE EQUALITY, and everyone lives together in peace and love.

We should be taking the results of the California and Broward studies and figure out why minority students aren't performing as well as white students. We know, as a result of these studies, that it's not because of their race as racists like YOU contend.

You know, it occurs to me, that your position on this issue makes no sense, on many levels.

1. Your initial claim to explain the supposed low number of black reporters is wacism. BUT, if the IQ gap is real, even if caused by "influences", then it is not wacism on the part of employers to not hire less qualified people.

2. If you really believe that the iq is caused by "influences", then you still believe in the iq gap, you just don't believe that it is caused by genetics. That makes you claim that believing in it, to be wacist is nonsense.

3. If you believe it to be caused by "influences" then why are you people not fired up to identify and address these "influences"?

4. Because if you are correct, then the solution to wacism is simple. Identify the "influences", remove them from the children's environments, the next generation of minorities has no iq gap and are equally qualified and capable in every regard, and BOOM wacism gone.
No. The country is way beyond the "look at it" stage. We are at the DO something stage. We, as a country, are finally starting to address systemic racism and it's long overdue.

Except, you only brought up the IQ gap to smear your enemies, not to discuss how to fix it. And you still have not mentioned ANYTHING you want to do to address it.

Cause, really, all you really want to do about "wacism" is keep the illusion of it alive, so that you can continue to cry wacism, like a retarded child, when someone is kicking your ass in a debate.

I made a number of points, seriously and honestly replying to your stated position. Your response was to cry wacism. Like a retard.

If that is true, then,

3. Why are you still pretending that the outcomes are caused by systemic wacism, like a retarded child, when you have already admitted that iq gap is real?

4. Why, if you believe this shit, are you not talking about the "influences" that are so harmful that they cause a serious minus to various minorities iqs?

5. Funny, we've been discussing it for a while now. Without looking, since you must know, what is the biggest "influence" that causes a drop in iq in black people?
I didn’t deny that it was real I said that race and intelligence are not related. That’s different. You think blacks and Hispanics are less intelligent than whites. All studies dispute your belief.

Did you know white women raise their kids differently? They work with them more. They use a bigger vocabulary. And also if black parents don’t do pre school their kid is already starting kindergarten behind the white who went to preschool

lol!! If you really believed what you are saying now, fixing those factors would be your number one priority.

Also, you would not be blaming employers for wacism, when the problem is YEARS before the workers walk into the interviews.

Instead you say it, smear your enemies, and then just want to move on. You are using "environmental factors" as a shield against information that threatens your ideological world view, not looking at it as a real issue that needs solved.

I believe I'm right about bias and racism being factors in why blacks are not getting jobs but that's just one reason why. Another reason is they don't take school seriously and don't put in the hours that it takes to climb the ladder. Or their parents don't do a good job raising them. For example if they don't put the kid in preschool, he or she is pretty much fucked as far as education goes. He or she will be behind the white kid who did go to preschool.

But then a black will say, "what about the black who did take school seriously and did put in the hours but wasn't given the promotion?" All I can say to that is maybe there was a white who was more qualified. OR, I would say that today most blacks who are smart enough and who do put in the hours ARE getting those promotions because most companies are desperately looking for qualified diversity candidates. There just aren't that many to pick through. Case in point. My brother named this woman to be the new VP. She was the only woman he could find qualified. $500K a year. Another company called her a year later and paid her a million. Now her previous company is probably going to have to find a white dude because they can't find another woman who is qualified. And if they do find one she's going to cost them twice as much as a white man would.

The "case" you are describing does NOT support the idea that systemic racism is what is causing the lack of representation in blacks in certain fields, but instead the lack of qualified blacks.

Our economy relies on consumers. If I hire a white theyre going to save 20% of their pay. A black is going to spend all of it. On that alone I choose th3 black.

Your internal motive for the anti-white discrimination is noted. Your motive, teh motive of your brother's company, it matters, but the end result is a lot of pro-black discrimination and anti-white discrimination.
Why does it have to be a zero sum game for you? Giving a historically marginalized minority an even playing field is not “anti white” (see “race traitor for historical context)

The behavior he is describing is not "even playing field". That you even pretend for a second otherwise, is just you supporting the racism.

Funny. We were discussing a real life example. The employer is NOT looking to hire the most qualified but looking to hire blacks and willing to pay more for them, and only hiring white males when no black candidate could be found.

That is clearly anti-white discrimination. The motive for it, is if not a formal Affirmative Action program, is certainly part of the same general movement to "increase diversity".

No, it really isn’t. When historically marginalized communities are given a leg up, it’s not “reverse racism” or any other ridiculousness that you can come up with.

View attachment 504754

Not need for a cute analogy, we were provided with a nice real world example of an employer, doing what you support.

When you "give a leg up" to current black job applicants at the expense of current white job applicants to make up for "historic marginalization", that is discrimination against whites.

Nope. Not “anti white”. But, hey, like I said, I’m totally cool with you calling me a race traitor. :lol:

What about the actions of the employer described, as they looked for blacks, and paid more for blacks and refuse to consider whites except as a last resort where there was no blacks to hire, did not fit the definition of "anti-white"?

No, you don't. You are just saying that because you know it gives an accurate picture of what "giving a leg up" means,

Your denial is just a lie. YOu know that what you support is anti-white racism, but you lie because you want to spin it as positively as you can, so that you can defend it, dishonestly.
I'm saying it because I don't believe it is true. . I don't believe a company is paying an employee more because they are black. It's silly...just like you believing that affirmative action is anti white discrimination is silly. You're not a victim...you just play one on the internet.

1. Sure you believe it. It makes complete sense. You admit that there is an iq gap, so qualified black applicants would be scare and you have discussed repeatedly that corporations are pursuing diversity, so that is high demand and low supply.

2. AND, you people are all liars. So you are the one who is likely to lie if confronted by evidence that is a problem for your position. YOur denial means nothing.

3. That bit where you wace bait? That is just more lying from you.

4. You are an asshole.

Bullshit.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

I never got an answer.

Seriously?

lol!!!

YOu are a liar.

You are wally.

View attachment 503742

Bullshit.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

I never got an answer.

Seriously?

lol!!!

YOu are a liar.

You are wally.

View attachment 503742

Socioeconomic status.

Illegitimacy.

LOL!! Your evasiveness shows that you don't believe in them any more than I do.

You know you are a liar. YOu know that the libs who do the research know that they will be "canceled" if they find the wrong information. You LIKE it that way, so that you can have numbers that hide the truth.
I'm not evading anything. I have already given you links to studies....you don't care. You have your narrative cemented in your head and nobody, no fact or evidence is going to change your mind.

Except, you did evade the question. Which means, your claim that you did not, is just you demonstrating AGAIN, that you people are all liars.

Watch, I can make you do it AGAIN, for anyone who still thinks that anything you say should be trusted at all.

Bullshit.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

I never got an answer.

Seriously?

lol!!!

YOu are a liar.

You are wally.

View attachment 503742

Bullshit.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

I never got an answer.

Seriously?

lol!!!

YOu are a liar.

You are wally.

View attachment 503742

Socioeconomic status.

Illegitimacy.

What would happen, if you libs admitted that...let's say, 70% of what appears to be wacist discrimination in hiring and promotions and college admissions, is actually from the I.Q. gap?
You would have to prove it, princess.

Said the liar. ie even when confronted by clear proof people like you lie. As demonstrated by your claim that "giving blacks a leg up" is not racist discrimination.

I ask a second time.

Try again.

Great move on her part

lol!! You are a dumbass.

MMM?

If that is true, then,

View attachment 504754

Sorry you are wrong. My brother was VP of a fortune 500. He's still on the level of a VP but he is not the VP of HR anymore. Too much work, stress, travel. The CEO wanted him to take the job but he refused it. My brother said, "I THOUGHT YOU WANTED A DIVERSITY CANDIDATE?" but they were having trouble finding one. There aren't a lot of black or women VP out there to steal from other companies and there expensive. And there aren't a lot of qualified blacks or women in the position to get the promotion to VP within the company either. So my brother says, "what about Maria?" and so they made Maria the VP. No way she could have handled it without my brother, but I bet you someone mentored my brother too when he first got the job. Does he think he hit the ground running when he first got the job?

So then Maria quits. Goes to another company who doubled her pay. They really wanted a diversity candidate. Maria got my brother to go work for her at the new company. The point is it's hard to keep a diversity candidate because headhunters are offering them more every day.

Consider this: Nearly 2,000 CEOs and Presidents are pledging to ACT ON supporting a more inclusiveworkplace for employees, communities and society at large.

I don't think this is a bad thing. Too many white men in the top ranks of all the companies in America. In a country as diverse as ours that's impossible without bias.

You're mentally ill.

You are racist. You are supporting policies that discrimination against people based on race. Which makes you a racist. Worse, you don't have the balls to face it, and you stone wall and gas light while openly supporting racist discrimination.

There is no way bias isn't responsible for the fact that 90% of our CEO's and VP's in America are white men. No way bias doesn't exist. So we need diversity programs to make things right. In a country as diverse as ours why are all the CEO's and VP's white men? As a white man I think you are ridiculous.

And you cry about racism towards white men? Are you kidding me? That's like a poor white down south saying just after slavery ended that it's unfair the government gave them 40 acres and a mule. It's unfair right? You never owned a slave. You were too poor to own a slave. You don't have 40 acres you only have 20. You would have been one of those goobers making those stupid arguments.

Now though at least you understand that to the rich, you're a N**$r too.

Try again.

Great move on her part

lol!! You are a dumbass.

MMM?

If that is true, then,

View attachment 504754

Sorry you are wrong. My brother was VP of a fortune 500. He's still on the level of a VP but he is not the VP of HR anymore. Too much work, stress, travel. The CEO wanted him to take the job but he refused it. My brother said, "I THOUGHT YOU WANTED A DIVERSITY CANDIDATE?" but they were having trouble finding one. There aren't a lot of black or women VP out there to steal from other companies and there expensive. And there aren't a lot of qualified blacks or women in the position to get the promotion to VP within the company either. So my brother says, "what about Maria?" and so they made Maria the VP. No way she could have handled it without my brother, but I bet you someone mentored my brother too when he first got the job. Does he think he hit the ground running when he first got the job?

So then Maria quits. Goes to another company who doubled her pay. They really wanted a diversity candidate. Maria got my brother to go work for her at the new company. The point is it's hard to keep a diversity candidate because headhunters are offering them more every day.

Consider this: Nearly 2,000 CEOs and Presidents are pledging to ACT ON supporting a more inclusiveworkplace for employees, communities and society at large.

I don't think this is a bad thing. Too many white men in the top ranks of all the companies in America. In a country as diverse as ours that's impossible without bias.

IF there is an IQ gap, even if you want to believe it is ALL "environmental influences", then it makes sense that for high level jobs, there was be a scarcity of qualified black candidates.

That would be an alternative explanation for the lack of black representation.

You're mentally ill.

There is no way bias isn't responsible for the fact that 90% of our CEO's and VP's in America are white men. No way bias doesn't exist. So we need diversity programs to make things right. In a country as diverse as ours why are all the CEO's and VP's white men? As a white man I think you are ridiculous.

And you cry about racism towards white men? Are you kidding me? That's like a poor white down south saying just after slavery ended that it's unfair the government gave them 40 acres and a mule. It's unfair right? You never owned a slave. You were too poor to own a slave. You don't have 40 acres you only have 20. You would have been one of those goobers making those stupid arguments.

The "civil war" didn't just end. It's been 50, 60 years now, we've been "giving them a leg up".

Those CEO's that hired the entire field of vps? They all went to the same colleges where liberal professors HAMMERED them with the same anti-racism indoctrination that you got. To assume that they, then discriminated against all the black qualified candidates 10 15 years ago, to get the lack of diversity NOW,

and, where did they go? Did they give up and go live in the mountains, and now there are no qualified candidates left?

Your position makes no sense, if you think about it, even for a minute.

You're mentally ill.

The "civil war" didn't just end. It's been 50, 60 years now, we've been "giving them a leg up".

Those CEO's that hired the entire field of vps? They all went to the same colleges where liberal professors HAMMERED them with the same anti-racism indoctrination that you got. To assume that they, then discriminated against all the black qualified candidates 10 15 years ago, to get the lack of diversity NOW,

and, where did they go? Did they give up and go live in the mountains, and now there are no qualified candidates left?

Giuliani, a former New York City mayor and the former head prosecutor for the federal Southern District of New York, was suspended for making “false and misleading statements” about the election loss of his client, former President Donald Trump.

You're mentally ill.

Giuliani, a former New York City mayor and the former head prosecutor for the federal Southern District of New York, was suspended for making “false and misleading statements” about the election loss of his client, former President Donald Trump.

Nothing in your post addressed anything I said.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.

Top General Feared Trump Would Use Military To Stay In Power, Compared Him To Nazis​

The Post, which obtained an advance copy of the book, said Milley was concerned after the November 2020 election as he listened to Trump spread lies about the results, echoing his public sentiments, backed by no evidence, that widespread voter fraud had cost him reelection to a second term.

Milley, the authors write, spoke with national security adviser H.R. McMaster to discuss if a coup was actually imminent and express concern about the Trump administration’s efforts to install administration-friendly officials throughout the government.

This is a former top general. Don't you respect the military? They didn't go along with Trumps attempted coup.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Top General Feared Trump Would Use Military To Stay In Power, Compared Him To Nazis​

The Post, which obtained an advance copy of the book, said Milley was concerned after the November 2020 election as he listened to Trump spread lies about the results, echoing his public sentiments, backed by no evidence, that widespread voter fraud had cost him reelection to a second term.

Milley, the authors write, spoke with national security adviser H.R. McMaster to discuss if a coup was actually imminent and express concern about the Trump administration’s efforts to install administration-friendly officials throughout the government.

This is a former top general. Don't you respect the military? They didn't go along with Trumps attempted coup.
Let' see some proof, not just them saying it happened. That kind of crap is old and just not believable anymore.

Let' see some proof, not just them saying it happened. That kind of crap is old and just not believable anymore.
No matter how many former Trump associates corroborate these things you won't believe them. Apparently none of them were willing to commit treason. Not enough Republicans were that loyal to Trump.

This is a former general saying he worried Trump would try to use the military to stay in power. Trump must have floated the idea.

CPUDWWCXOII6XLGFSLJIDGQ4ZM.jpg

You are a total moron. You keep saying I believe lies when I keep telling you I do not think antifa was behind the January 6 protests.

I've never said that, not to you or anyone else and I never thought that. They've never said that on Fox or any other right wing media I've seen or read.

How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?
More proof fox lies to you

Dominion's legal team is counting on a rich reservoir of material from their questioning of Fox journalists and executives under oath and from mining their emails, texts, and other communications. Only a glimpse of that has come into public view. It suggests, behind the scenes, key people at Fox knew the accusations against Dominion were meritless.

You probably aren't following the case.

What do you think about this? Because of the Dominion lawsuit, Fox News had to turn over their on air celebrities phones. While they were on the air spreading all of Trump's and Rudy's lies, they were privately making fun of Trump and saying he, Rudy and ......well just see for yourself.

Forum List

Back