The Big Lie

Faun said:
As many times as you're gonna claim Trump was too retarded to know that was a racist rally, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, hosted by racists and attended by racists.

Got it. You think that someone would have to be retarded to not agree with you.
Nope, you don't "got it." I don't think that. There are many people who disagree with me here who I don't consider retarded.

That does not change the fact that you people lied and are still lying about what he said.
Nope, the liar is you. Most notably, I'm going by what he actually said. You're going by what you think he actually meant.

That means that the voters were voting, making their choice based on FALSE INFORMATION.
Nope, you're lying again as the information wasn't false. There was a racist rally which led to a confrontation to counter the racists. Racism is evil. Fighting it is noble. Trump equated the two sides and idiotically claimed there were "very fine people on both sides."

Fraud by deception. THe election is thus, not legitimate.
Nope, you're just crazy. :cuckoo:

Trump clearly condemned w.s. You are inventing confusion where there is none. To stonewall in defense of your big lie.

Trump: " -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

Where does he say white supremacy? He said both sides were responsible for the hatred bigotry and violence. Not wants to see mention white supremacy.

And took him three days to do so. These events happened on Friday and Saturday when Trump said nothing until Monday when he gave his “good people on both sides” speech.

1. He gave his first condemnation on the same day.

2. He says ws in other portions of the transcript. As has been posted here many times before. Do you need to see it AGAIN? You've ignored it hundreds of times, but I will be happy to post it again for you, to ignore again.

3. As I said, already, he spoke out against it, teh same day.

4. And he explicitly and clearly stated that his "good people" comment was NOT directed at ws.

5. YOu must have a very poor self image, if it does not bother you to pretend to be so stupid.

Faun said:
As many times as you're gonna claim Trump was too retarded to know that was a racist rally, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, hosted by racists and attended by racists.

Nope, you don't "got it." I don't think that. There are many people who disagree with me here who I don't consider retarded.

That does not change the fact that you people lied and are still lying about what he said.
Nope, the liar is you. Most notably, I'm going by what he actually said. You're going by what you think he actually meant.

That means that the voters were voting, making their choice based on FALSE INFORMATION.
Nope, you're lying again as the information wasn't false. There was a racist rally which led to a confrontation to counter the racists. Racism is evil. Fighting it is noble. Trump equated the two sides and idiotically claimed there were "very fine people on both sides."

Trump clearly condemned w.s. You are inventing confusion where there is none. To stonewall in defense of your big lie.

Trump: " -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.
After how many days and a barrage of public pressure?I

His remarks occurred after the president came under fire for the way he handled Charlottesville two days ago. Mr. Trump on Saturday condemned hatred "on many sides," which prompted backlash from both Democrats and Republicans alike.​

After zero days. The riot occurred sat morning, to lunch time, Saturday. Expanded quote. I was not trying to trick you.

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence.

See, here we will see that your complaints are bullshit. You made a point that he waited days to condemn the riot. I just proved that that was not true. Now you will ignore this new information and hold to your position, without any adjustment.

Because, your position is based, at best on blind faith, and at worst on knowingly lying in the fact of clear proof.
He waited days to condemn the perpetrators of the violence. He just can't bring himself to say bad things about his supporters no matter how heinous they are. (Without intense public pressure)

Later the same day. FROM THE QUOTE YOU REFERENCED.

I was not trying to trick you into that gotcha, You did that to yourself.

Days later, when he was more sure of the details, he got more specific.

The ws are a pathetic fringe in this society. Who have not had a voice in national politics since the early 60s.

Trump's supporters are working class and middle class whites, mostly. That you want to smear them as ws, is you being a racist asshole.
Man, you got it bad...it's kind of sickening to watch. We watched him do it again and again...

Also disgusting that you would downplay a serious threat to our national security.

Faun said:

What egregious display was he referring to?

Are you serious?

Well, it was a press conference about the Charlottesville riot. Here is the same quote, expanded to include the question.

Reporter: "Was it terrorism, in your opinion, what happened?"

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. And then it went on from there. Now, here’s the thing --

So, the press conference as about the charlottsville riot. THe reporter asked if "what happened" was terrorism.

Are you seriously going to pretend that you don't know what he was referring to?

1623673059471.png

Just like Germans shouldn't praise the Nazi's southerners shouldn't celebrate their traitor ancestors even if they were Democrats.

Don't forget the south lost. We should celebrate how we kicked their asses and we should rub it in their faces with statues of Grant and Lincoln in their cities. Would they object? Why?
You assholes want to tear down those statues too.

I agree with the proposal to put them in museums. They are works of art

What other group is not allowed to publicly celebrate their heritage?
Nazis.

So no other racial or ethnic or regional groups who's right to celebrate their heritage is subject to veto by others, other than whites?

Based on race? That makes it racism and you a racist and a supporter of racism.
Nazi isn't a race, ya moron. :cuckoo:

Correct. Seawytch was dumb to post that as an answer.
Nope, you're the moron. Nazi's are a group. Her call was correct. You're the idiot who referenced them as a race.

I did not refer to them as a race. We were discussing a racial group, and I asked for other examples of racial groups, and the lib said, "nazis". not me.

My position is that his statement was senseless idiocy. I am ignoring it. Your desire to have me defend a statement that some dishonest lib said, is denied.
Of course you referred to nazis as a race. You really are that retarded.

Correll: Does that mean that you think that Southerns today do or do NOT have the right to celebrate their heritage?
sealybobo: Just like Germans shouldn't praise the Nazi's southerners shouldn't celebrate their traitor ancestors
Correll: What other group is not allowed to publicly celebrate their heritage?
Seawytch: Nazis
Correll: So no other racial or ethnic or regional groups who's right to celebrate their heritage is subject to veto by others, other than whites?
Faun: Nazi isn't a race, ya moron. :cuckoo:
[emphasis added to highlight your ignorance]

See that? You didn't ask for a "racial group." You just asked for a "group." And you were given one -- nazis. And no, "Southerns" is not a racial group either. And you claim that whites can't celebrate their heritage is utter bullshit. I'm white. My heritage is from the north. I can proudly celebrate it. Southerns can't. They fucking seceded from the United States and then fought against us. Even worse, they did so to sanctify slavery. Then they got their asses kicked. There is no pride in any of that.

I dismiss your pretense of being too retarded to understand that I was referring to southern whites as a regional subset of the racial groups whites.

You are retarded, YES, I'm npot calling you a liar.

BUT, you are not THAT retarded.

(I admit that I might be being dishonest here. You are really retarded.)

The Southern Whites rose up in rebellion and fought long and hard and bravely against great odds to protect their homeland from invasion.

There is plenty to be proud of there. That you cannot grant that to your enemies is you being intellectually immature.
Southern whites were traitors to their nation and they lost.

Correct. And afterwards, the nation as a whole chose a policy of reconciliation. Part of that was the acceptance of the South celebrating it's Southern and/or Confederate heritage as a harmless expression of regional pride as part of the larger national Identity.

Today, under the concept of multiculturalism, every culture is expected to live together in harmony, with each of us, retaining and celebrating our distinct differences while tolerating the celebrations and cultures of others.

EXCEPT, for whites. Sometimes, their celebrations are deemed BAD and they are NOT allowed to do it.
No, victim, not "whites". Traitors and perpetrators of mass genocide don't get to "celebrate their heritage" in public. What they do on the dark web in their racist fan fictions is up to them as long as it stays there and out of the public square. Put all those monuments to traitors in a museum like the holocaust museum and set it as an example of what NOT to do.

What about slavery? Is slavery a good enough reason to cancel someone or something?
:lol: No one and nothing is being "cancelled" . Where, except in deep dark places like the dark web where the racists play their cosplay, is slavery NOT condemed?

So, to be clear. SLAVERY is enough reason for something to be "condemned"?
To be clear, slavery is condemned. Yeah, the founding fathers were slave owners. That is not to be celebrated, but neither does it erase their contributions...more like balances it.

Interesting. I mention slavery, and you immediately go specifically to our Founding Fathers, with no mention of the many brown or black cultures or groups that have also practiced slavery.

YOu just demonstrated my point. That only whites' celebration are subject to veto from anyone with a whine, everyone else, is just allowed to celebrate as they see fit.

That is different rules based on race, and that makes you, for supporting it, a racist.
How many are revered by anyone? How many of these "black and brown" cultures have statues erected of them in public squares?

Racism and genocide aren't cultures.

How many are revered by anyone? Plenty.

Ancient Egypt, Ancient Africa, Ancient Latin American Empires, just about every racial or cultural group that celebrates any ancient history, is celebrating slavers.

"We wuz kings"? Those kings owned slaves.

And no one says boo about it, because people are given the right to celebrate their heritage and by the rules of multiculturalism, we are all supposed to tolerate it.

Except it seems, for whites. They sometimes, if someone wants to complain, they can be vetoed by others.

Because whites have different rules, less rights, based on their race.

It is called, racism.
Those cultures are not celebrating slavery. ...

Correct. The are celebrating other aspects or traits or accomplishments of those cultures, and just sort of ignoring the parts of them, that don't live up to modern sensibilities.

1623673622977.png

Just like Germans shouldn't praise the Nazi's southerners shouldn't celebrate their traitor ancestors even if they were Democrats.

Don't forget the south lost. We should celebrate how we kicked their asses and we should rub it in their faces with statues of Grant and Lincoln in their cities. Would they object? Why?

Nazis.

So no other racial or ethnic or regional groups who's right to celebrate their heritage is subject to veto by others, other than whites?

Nope, you're the moron. Nazi's are a group. Her call was correct. You're the idiot who referenced them as a race.

I did not refer to them as a race. We were discussing a racial group, and I asked for other examples of racial groups, and the lib said, "nazis". not me.

My position is that his statement was senseless idiocy. I am ignoring it. Your desire to have me defend a statement that some dishonest lib said, is denied.

Correll: Does that mean that you think that Southerns today do or do NOT have the right to celebrate their heritage?
sealybobo: Just like Germans shouldn't praise the Nazi's southerners shouldn't celebrate their traitor ancestors
Correll: So no other racial or ethnic or regional groups who's right to celebrate their heritage is subject to veto by others, other than whites?

See that? You didn't ask for a "racial group." You just asked for a "group." And you were given one -- nazis. And no, "Southerns" is not a racial group either. And you claim that whites can't celebrate their heritage is utter bullshit. I'm white. My heritage is from the north. I can proudly celebrate it. Southerns can't. They fucking seceded from the United States and then fought against us. Even worse, they did so to sanctify slavery. Then they got their asses kicked. There is no pride in any of that.

I dismiss your pretense of being too retarded to understand that I was referring to southern whites as a regional subset of the racial groups whites.

The Southern Whites rose up in rebellion and fought long and hard and bravely against great odds to protect their homeland from invasion.

There is plenty to be proud of there. That you cannot grant that to your enemies is you being intellectually immature.

Correct. And afterwards, the nation as a whole chose a policy of reconciliation. Part of that was the acceptance of the South celebrating it's Southern and/or Confederate heritage as a harmless expression of regional pride as part of the larger national Identity.

Today, under the concept of multiculturalism, every culture is expected to live together in harmony, with each of us, retaining and celebrating our distinct differences while tolerating the celebrations and cultures of others.

EXCEPT, for whites. Sometimes, their celebrations are deemed BAD and they are NOT allowed to do it.
No, victim, not "whites". Traitors and perpetrators of mass genocide don't get to "celebrate their heritage" in public. What they do on the dark web in their racist fan fictions is up to them as long as it stays there and out of the public square. Put all those monuments to traitors in a museum like the holocaust museum and set it as an example of what NOT to do.

What about slavery? Is slavery a good enough reason to cancel someone or something?
:lol: No one and nothing is being "cancelled" . Where, except in deep dark places like the dark web where the racists play their cosplay, is slavery NOT condemed?

To be clear, slavery is condemned. Yeah, the founding fathers were slave owners. That is not to be celebrated, but neither does it erase their contributions...more like balances it.

Interesting. I mention slavery, and you immediately go specifically to our Founding Fathers, with no mention of the many brown or black cultures or groups that have also practiced slavery.

YOu just demonstrated my point. That only whites' celebration are subject to veto from anyone with a whine, everyone else, is just allowed to celebrate as they see fit.

That is different rules based on race, and that makes you, for supporting it, a racist.
How many are revered by anyone? How many of these "black and brown" cultures have statues erected of them in public squares?

Ancient Egypt, Ancient Africa, Ancient Latin American Empires, just about every racial or cultural group that celebrates any ancient history, is celebrating slavers.

And no one says boo about it, because people are given the right to celebrate their heritage and by the rules of multiculturalism, we are all supposed to tolerate it.

Except it seems, for whites. They sometimes, if someone wants to complain, they can be vetoed by others.

It is called, racism.

Are you suffering?

Some. Thanks for asking. But I see this as connected to an overall anti-white racism, that needs to be fought against.

Nazis.

It is called, racism.

Are you suffering?

Some. Thanks for asking. But I see this as connected to an overall anti-white racism, that needs to be fought against.

Why not jump on the bandwagon? Everyone is competing for victim status these days with Trumpies in the lead.

Faun said:

His remarks occurred after the president came under fire for the way he handled Charlottesville two days ago. Mr. Trump on Saturday condemned hatred "on many sides," which prompted backlash from both Democrats and Republicans alike.​

After zero days. The riot occurred sat morning, to lunch time, Saturday. Expanded quote. I was not trying to trick you.

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence.

See, here we will see that your complaints are bullshit. You made a point that he waited days to condemn the riot. I just proved that that was not true. Now you will ignore this new information and hold to your position, without any adjustment.

Because, your position is based, at best on blind faith, and at worst on knowingly lying in the fact of clear proof.
He waited days to condemn the perpetrators of the violence. He just can't bring himself to say bad things about his supporters no matter how heinous they are. (Without intense public pressure)

The ws are a pathetic fringe in this society. Who have not had a voice in national politics since the early 60s.

Trump's supporters are working class and middle class whites, mostly. That you want to smear them as ws, is you being a racist asshole.
Man, you got it bad...it's kind of sickening to watch. We watched him do it again and again...

Also disgusting that you would downplay a serious threat to our national security.

Cool. You found people that agree with you.

What Trump really says about ws.

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis.

Trump: ...the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

Trump: ...rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

Faun said:

What was the display of bigotry from the left?

Faun said:

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis.

Trump: ...the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

Trump: ...rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.
So it's the Proud Boys and neo-Confederates who are "very fine people."

Thanks for clearing that up.

Nazis.

It is called, racism.

Are you suffering?

Why not jump on the bandwagon? Everyone is competing for victim status these days with Trumpies in the lead.

Are you suggesting that I exaggerate my personal suffering, or that doing so would give my arguments more moral power?

Are you implying that, in your mind, that is the way things are done?

Faun said:

You are stonewalling. You have been stone cold busted as a liar.

The election was not legitimate because of your lies. YOu stonewalling will not change that.

Faun said:

The election was not legitimate because of your lies. YOu stonewalling will not change that.
Nope, Trump never condemned them. That must be who he was talking about since there were no "very fine people" among the Unite the Right racists.

Nazis.

It is called, racism.

Are you suffering?

Are you suggesting that I exaggerate my personal suffering, or that doing so would give my arguments more moral power?

I have never experienced discrimination or persecution and I lived in the Middle East for 2 decades.

Nazis.

It is called, racism.
Those cultures are not celebrating slavery. ...

Correct. The are celebrating other aspects or traits or accomplishments of those cultures, and just sort of ignoring the parts of them, that don't live up to modern sensibilities.

View attachment 501262
Yes and? You can celebrate the South without glorifying the traitorous Confederacy. Those cultures don't erect statues to slavers and traitors.

Faun said:

Nope, Trump never condemned them. That must be who he was talking about since there were no "very fine people" among the Unite the Right racists.

Trump was clear that he was referring to non ws who supported the historical statues.

Your belief that everyone that was there was a ws, is fine.

The bit were you LIE and say he said something he did not say, is you lying.

That you pretend to not understand this, is another lie.

Nazis.

It is called, racism.

Are you suffering?

I have never experienced discrimination or persecution and I lived in the Middle East for 2 decades.

And that is relevant to my question how?

Faun said:

Trump was clear that he was referring to non ws who supported the historical statues.

I'm going by what he said and didn't say. He didn't condemn the Proud Boys or the neo-Confederates. He said there were "very fine people on both sides." Now we know who he was talking about on the right. Thanks again for clearing that up.

Faun said:

<crickets>

Faun said:

I'm going by what he said and didn't say. He didn't condemn the Proud Boys or the neo-Confederates. He said there were "very fine people on both sides." Now we know who he was talking about on the right. Thanks again for clearing that up.

Faun said:

Forum List

Back