The BIG LIE - Day 5175

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
So, as I was thinking about the fact that it has been over 14 years of living the lie, this obvious lie,this embarrassingly obvious lie, our lie, THE BIG LIE. Day after day, suspending reason, watching and listening to the "War on Terror", knowing that it all began with the BIG LIE. The spying and torture. The gluttonous war spending...all on credit. The lost and ruined lives. So, so, sad. What has become of that shining city on the hill? That most virtuous country, America? What has become of us?

We argue and fight amongst ourselves. Driven primarily by greed America has become a land where charity and compassion are weaknesses, and where ignorance is strength. Meanwhile the wealthy elite tilt the board evermore toward themselves using the "need to make war" to enrich themselves.
Only by bombing can we be safe and there can be no limit to the cost of our "safety". Surely buying continually more lethal and expensive materials of war will make us safer. We can afford it if we reduce payments to the sick and elderly.

Day after day the abuse goes on. Enabled by the national trauma of that day, the day of the BIG LIE. Day after day after day, but as those who were too young to be terrorized by the BIG LIE, and as the drug of the BIG LIE wears off, the realization is sinking in to the nations' consciousness. Yes, we were terrorized that day but that is the only part of the story that is true. Who, how, why was never asked and none of the "answers" contained in the Official Conspiracy Theory can stand scrutiny.

So here we are, counting days. 5175 by my count. How many more until the shifting tide washes away the BIG LIE.

I really wouldn't call the War on Terror a complete lie. There are definitely real terrorists in the world who have to be dealt with.

Forum List

Back