*The Big Israeli Mistake*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. But giving up hundreds of evil prisoners for *1* Israeli, is butt stupid.
2. This has to be the dumbest thing I have heard the Jews do.
3. What they should of done, is demand that the arabs release the Jew, or else they start chopping off arab prisoners heads one every hour.
4. Until the arabs release this one Jew.
5. I always thought that the Jews were smarter than this.
6. But evidently they are not.
7. Some one explain this to me, if they understand this???
8. I got nothing.
9. This is extortion, and the Jews just caved into a really bad demand to some rag tag terrorist group.
10. No disrespect towards the Jews and all, but, I just don't get it!:eusa_hand:
11. LINK:Gilad Shalit And Hundreds Of Palestinian Prisoners To Be Swapped By Israel And | World News | Sky News

"Israel is releasing around half of a total of 1,027 prisoners - hundreds of them serving life sentences for killing Israelis."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Talmud: "Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: The Prophet said...I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

Ten thousand would not matter. We protect our own. We trade their live for the bodies of our dead. For a live one of ours?

We value them until they are no more. Then we value them in our major mourning. Then we travel on our own. To save one soul for the price of another.

I refuse to go there. We have a live soldier NOW.

Sorry bout that,

Talmud: "Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: The Prophet said...I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

1. Still confused.
2. You didn't help.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When it comes to the rambling, generally incoherent musings of a mental case, it's usually a dipshit like #CheeseDickNow# who leads the pack.

That idiot just advocated that Israel chop the heads off of prisoners. :cuckoo:

This would make the State of Israel every bit as evil and vile as the al qaeda filth who do that kind of thing.

One can second guess the wisdom of the prisoner swap. Certainly, there are arguments which can be rationally made against such deals. But to then proceed, as #cheesedicknow# did, to argue for the beheading of dozens or hundreds of captured enemy prisoners is beyond stupid and beyond savage.

#CheeseDickNow#, you cretin, shut the fuck up, you asshole.

Sorry bout that,

Ten thousand would not matter. We protect our own. We trade their live for the bodies of our dead. For a live one of ours?

We value them until they are no more. Then we value them in our major mourning. Then we travel on our own. To save one soul for the price of another.

1. I still don't understand.
2. I was hoping you would make this clear, you didn't.
3. They just released 500 terrorists who will likely kill hundreds if not thousands of Jews now, and then another 500 later.
4. Explain to me how this is a good trade?:eusa_hand:
5. This makes no sense.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

When it comes to the rambling, generally incoherent musings of a mental case, it's usually a dipshit like #CheeseDickNow# who leads the pack.

This would make the State of Israel every bit as evil and vile as the al qaeda filth who do that kind of thing.

One can second guess the wisdom of the prisoner swap. Certainly, there are arguments which can be rationally made against such deals. But to then proceed, as #cheesedicknow# did, to argue for the beheading of dozens or hundreds of captured enemy prisoners is beyond stupid and beyond savage.

1. Hey stupid, it would make more sense to lop their heads off than to release them.
2. I can't help you to understand reality, sure Israeli would never do it, but it is *IN FACT* better to do that, than to release evil people out into the country side, allowing them to attack random innocent Jews.
3. So this trade will save one Jew and more than likely lose thousands of innocent Jews.
4. I know your limited mind can not grasp this *piss ant*.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Hey stupid, it would make more sense to lop their heads off than to release them.
2. I can't help you to understand reality, sure Israeli would never do it, but it is *IN FACT* better to do that, than to release evil people out into the country side, allowing them to attack random innocent Jews.
3. So this trade will save one Jew and more than likely lose thousands of innocent Jews.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

#CheeseDickForever# it makes no sense to lob off the heads of prisoners. That's a scumbag's way of looking at the universe. Thus, it's yours.

It is not "in fact" better to do it. It would be much worse. Have an adult explain the concept of morality to you someday, cheesedick.

The wisdom of the prisoner swap is still open to debate, but your proposed alternative isn't. It is depraved AND stupid, cheesedick.

Anybody can understand your piss ant mind, cheesedick. This is why God invented the emotion of revulsion.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

#CheeseDickForever# it makes no sense to lob off the heads of prisoners. That's a scumbag's way of looking at the universe. Thus, it's yours.

It is not "in fact" better to do it. It would be much worse. Have an adult explain the concept of morality to you someday, cheesedick.

The wisdom of the prisoner swap is still open to debate, but your proposed alternative isn't. It is depraved AND stupid, cheesedick.

Anybody can understand your piss ant mind, cheesedick. This is why God invented the emotion of revulsion.

1. Good thing I have my *bullshit filter* on.:eusa_eh:
2. Fuck off!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. They just released 500 terrorists who will likely kill hundreds if not thousands of Jews now, and then another 500 later.
5. This makes no sense.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You don't understand because you are a fucking retard, Israel values life more than the Palestinians do which is why they made the trade, now shut the fuck up.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. This makes no sense.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You don't understand because you are a fucking retard, Israel values life more than the Palestinians do which is why they made the trade, now shut the fuck up.

1. I never listen to *Homos*, now *YOU* shut the fuck up.:eusa_eh:
2. So those who will die at the hands of all these arab prisoners/murderers, have *NO* value?:eusa_hand:
3. What an idiot!:eusa_drool:
4. I just took your queen moron!:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. This makes no sense.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I never listen to *Homos*, now *YOU* shut the fuck up.:eusa_eh:
2. So those who will die at the hands of all these arab prisoners/murderers, have *NO* value?:eusa_hand:
3. What an idiot!:eusa_drool:
4. I just took your queen moron!:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:bsflag:

Sorry bout that,

5. This makes no sense.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Neither do the terrorists.

We value life.

WE have our live soldier back! I was in Israel when Rabin was killed by one of ours!

YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE THE PAIN! I have tears in my eyes thinking about it even if my namesake who killed him was mentally disturbed!

He was used by Jews to kill a Jew. We are a very small group of people who have been decimated and slaughtered throughout these thousands of intervening years.

I expect more of the same to follow this, what we have been 'chosen' for yet we have one of ours back!

I don't expect you to understand this. It's not a simple extension to make when one quantifies humanity.

Good trade? I'm not looking for good. I'm looking for a soul of our soldier coming back alive.

Can I look the other way???

NO!

Forum List

Back