The Big Bang Never Happened? New Equation Says The Universe Always Existed

To put it another way, just because humans can do things ants can't, and relative to ants seems godly, doesn't mean we can literally "do anything." We're still bound to the same physical reality and physics the ants are. While much of what we can do seems like acts of gods relative to what ants can do, to us it's perfectly mundane and unremarkable. To the ants it's absolutely godlike.

Similarly, if a god actually exists relative to human beings, it too might be ablew to do impressive things, but will still be finite, limited, and bound to scientific laws and limittations.

Just because ants can't, and humans can't, doesn't mean God can't. He can and He did.

The laws of physics do not apply before, during and after the BB until later. The so called laws of physics may only exist in this universe and not in others universes.

Sorta. A law of physics will always apply whether we understand it yet or not. The early universe may well have expanding vastly in excess of the speed of light (aka Inflation theory) seemingly breking a law of physics, yet not quite. Just means our previous understanding about velocity was in error. No laws were broken as a result, and our understanding of the laws was tweaked.

And tweaked, and tweaked, and tweaked. God is constant. Trust Him and clap for science when they get one step closer to Him.

Isn't this something...room for a GOD possibly??????

One of the most widely accepted scientific theories about the origin of the universe, the Big Bang theory, might not be quite as stable of a model as scientists previously thought. Evidence of cosmic microwave background radiation and the expansion of the universe seemed to prove that all known matter exploded from a single point 13.8 billion years ago, but a new model suggests that the Big Bang may never have happened at all. That would mean that all the matter in the universe has always existed, and there is no obvious beginning.

According to Phys.org, the new study applies quantum correction terms to Einstein’s famous theory of general relativity to suggest that the universe never expanded nor shrunk (as the “Big Bang” and “Big Crunch” hypotheses suggest). In addition to disproving Big Bang theory, the model could also explain the cause of dark matter and dark energy. This research was co-authored by two physicists in Egypt, Ahmed Farag Ali from Benha University and the Zewail City of Science and Technology, and Saurya Das from the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada.

“The Big Bang singularity is the most serious problem of general relativity because the laws of physics appear to break down there,” Ali explained....

The Big Bang Never Happened New Equation Says The Universe Always Existed

This doesnt prove a god. Get better evidence.

To put it another way, just because humans can do things ants can't, and relative to ants seems godly, doesn't mean we can literally "do anything." We're still bound to the same physical reality and physics the ants are. While much of what we can do seems like acts of gods relative to what ants can do, to us it's perfectly mundane and unremarkable. To the ants it's absolutely godlike.

Similarly, if a god actually exists relative to human beings, it too might be ablew to do impressive things, but will still be finite, limited, and bound to scientific laws and limittations.

Just because ants can't, and humans can't, doesn't mean God can't. He can and He did.

What scientific evidence do you have for gods existence? None? Then god isn't even good enough to be a theory. All god is is a hypothesis. Words are all you have.

Even if the big bang never happens that doesn't prove a god exists.

The universe may have started from nothing but nothing isnt nothing. There's air right in front of you. And atoms right in front of you. Split an atom and see what nothing can do.

I never could get my head wrapped around everything starting from nothing!

Well, I ket those theoretical physiscists do their job. Qnatum theory is nothing to wrap the head around, because we have only the senses of some naked savannah monkeys.
Actually I am too dumb to follow this up in detail, but I found the BB theory at least somehow coherent.
Tte problem with this new idea is also that we get via the media only some bites they find sensational or at least interesting, not the theory itself.
So is it really contradictional or only some extension? For example: if there was a universe all the time and there was nothing in it, there was also no time. So what?

I never could get my head wrapped around everything starting from nothing!

Well, I ket those theoretical physiscists do their job. Qnatum theory is nothing to wrap the head around, because we have only the senses of some naked savannah monkeys.
Actually I am too dumb to follow this up in detail, but I found the BB theory at least somehow coherent.
Tte problem with this new idea is also that we get via the media only some bites they find sensational or at least interesting, not the theory itself.
So is it really contradictional or only some extension? For example: if there was a universe all the time and there was nothing in it, there was also no time. So what?

So what?.... it's man's NATURE to find the answers to everything...also the reason there is a QUESTION MARK in the title!

Isn't this something...room for a GOD possibly??????

One of the most widely accepted scientific theories about the origin of the universe, the Big Bang theory, might not be quite as stable of a model as scientists previously thought. Evidence of cosmic microwave background radiation and the expansion of the universe seemed to prove that all known matter exploded from a single point 13.8 billion years ago, but a new model suggests that the Big Bang may never have happened at all. That would mean that all the matter in the universe has always existed, and there is no obvious beginning.

According to Phys.org, the new study applies quantum correction terms to Einstein’s famous theory of general relativity to suggest that the universe never expanded nor shrunk (as the “Big Bang” and “Big Crunch” hypotheses suggest). In addition to disproving Big Bang theory, the model could also explain the cause of dark matter and dark energy. This research was co-authored by two physicists in Egypt, Ahmed Farag Ali from Benha University and the Zewail City of Science and Technology, and Saurya Das from the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada.

“The Big Bang singularity is the most serious problem of general relativity because the laws of physics appear to break down there,” Ali explained....

The Big Bang Never Happened New Equation Says The Universe Always Existed

"Isn't this something...room for a GOD possibly??????"

Pleanty of room in the universe for God. Some believers in Gods' egos on the other hand might need more room. :)

Theory of Relativity has established itself well. We all know that this is a perfect model for studying motion when astronomical distances and light or near light speeds are involved. So far things were working well but then came along Quantum Mechanics and complicated the whole thing. Einstein treated Theory of Quantum Mechanics with utter disdain. What is known as Quantum Entanglement today was termed as "Spooky action at distance" by Einstein. But now, Quantum Mechanics has established itself as well and is going no where. What was supposed to be EPR Paradox is actually proving to be anything but a paradox. So there is a need to unify Theory of Relativity and Theory of Quantum Mechanics. This is where we are heading and as a result, we will see some amendments to our past beliefs.

Forum List

Back