The Biden's have always had addiction problems that's why they wanna solve their problems with drugs

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
they take the :Better Living thru Chemistry" literally.

No responsible parent would give a family member more money if they had an addiction problem.
No wonder biden's answer to the covid problem is even more drugs and even more money.

they're trying to make addicts out of all of us.
they're even trying to make you pandemic addicted.

Can't afford you no Marlboros now? Well walk yourself on down the Tyrique's Weed-O-Roma. He gots the good stuff. New shipments arriving from Mexico daily.

Joe Biden is mentally unfit because of his dementia and by his trichophilia.

Biden: The Dems’ Front Runner Problem Child - Liberty Nation

To those who would judge Biden in the harshest way possible, the man is a creep and pervert who shows a tendency toward trichophilia – a sexual fetish for touching or smelling body hair.

No responsible parent would give a family member more money if they had an addiction problem.
No wonder biden's answer to the covid problem is even more drugs and even more money.

The Biden's do drugs? I believe that all humans do drugs in one form or another...One out of six humans have an addictive tendency so many many humans on the planet have addictions, mine is money.

Last edited:

Just White Trash. Pure as crystal meth White Trash from Deleware

The Biden's do drugs? I believe that all humans do drugs in one form or another...One out of six humans have an addictive tendency so many many humans on the planet have addictions, mine is money.
Hmmmm. When money is your addiction, probably half the people you know hate your mother fucking guts

Forum List

Back