The Biden/Harris Hat

Seriously?

Couldn't pay me enough to wear either of them.

and I have a large variety of baseball hats.

Of all colors
Yep. It is hanging on the wall in my studio. I won't wear it until trump is out of office. To be honest, I don't wear caps all that often but when I do its never that one.

Seriously?

Couldn't pay me enough to wear either of them.

and I have a large variety of baseball hats.

Of all colors
Yep. It is hanging on the wall in my studio. I won't wear it until trump is out of office. To be honest, I don't wear caps all that often but when I do its never that one.

. To be honest, I don't wear caps all that often but when I do its never that one.

I have to when I go out.

(wife complains about the glare)

ed-clark-ladies-eating-lunch-and-displaying-hats-that-support-ike.jpg

I won't buy a hat or t-shirt, there are too many trampers around my neck of the woods, and I fear they may spit on me.

I will buy a hat. And if one does spit on me, it's party on.

Fortunately for you, Trump supporters are civilised. Unlike you extremist assholes.

Just keep cleaning those guns. You seem to think you are going to need them.

I won't buy a hat or t-shirt, there are too many trampers around my neck of the woods, and I fear they may spit on me.

Fortunately for you, Trump supporters are civilised. Unlike you extremist assholes.
Exactly.

Some fo the bloodthirstiest tribes said the same thing. They didn't make it either.

Just keep cleaning those guns. You seem to think you are going to need them.

Oh, my weapons are always well regulated. Have no fear about that.

Exactly.

Some fo the bloodthirstiest tribes said the same thing. They didn't make it either.

That sounds like a threat, sport. Like I said, Trump supporters are civilised. You clods, not so much.

Exactly.

That sounds like a threat, sport. Like I said, Trump supporters are civilised. You clods, not so much.

Said the Cannibals right after that fine meal.

Anyone notice that the Harris is larger than Biden on the hat?

View attachment 374595

That is because Kamala Harris IS the candidate for President, Creepy Joe is Senile and IF elected they will have him stand down because like everyone else the Democrats KNOW Creepy Joe is Senile and then Harris takes over. A vote FOR Biden is ACTUALLY a vote for Harris to be President.

I should add that during the Democrat Primary thing in the California vote Kamala Harris got 7% in her OWN State, they might vote for her for Senate but the 7% total says that even Californian Democrats DON'T want Kamala Harris in The White House.

Anyone can die tonight, even you. I want Harris in the WH, you must mean tramp isn't happy with her pick.
A Jamaican slave owner ancestry who loved imprisoning black men for things she did her own self, and fought to keep the innocent ones in prison

Exactly.

Said the Cannibals right after that fine meal.

Do you prefer the heart, or the liver?

Forum List

Back